free hit counters
For Shila's Sake (Incomplete) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-17-2011   #1
jigglypuff
Boobs for everyone!

For Shila's Sake (Incomplete)

I was kind of bored and my mind was very restless, so I started writing this story. It's just a start, so there's not much right now. Depending on how this is received, I may write more. :-) I definitely have a larger narrative in mind. But please, if anyone wants to help me write or edit more of this story, let me know.

I will say upfront though, don't expect any characters to shrink much below 4ft 10in range.

For Shila's Sake

"How's it going in there?"

Debra felt awkward as she heard Eileen yelling from the living room. Understandably, as she was standing naked in Eileen's bathroom with a Polaroid camera in her hand. She looked at the full length mirror, Eileen said she needed to make sure she took a photo of herself before they continued. Debra thought that it was like one of those spooky games that are played during slumber parties. It wouldn't surprise her if next she needed to say Bloody Mary while she spun around three times. But the prospect of being involved in what can only be called real magic was too exciting.

An hour earlier Debra and Eileen were finishing up a lackluster evening. Normally the two girls are part of a larger group, all coworkers at a Manhattan advertising agency, but unfortunately everyone else had other plans. Not wanting to miss out on a fun Friday night, the two went out to a bar close to Eileen's apartment in the West Village. They spent the whole evening talking about the week and how much they were looking forward to a relaxing weekend. Unfortunately, it wasn't the same without the other girls so they decided to go to Eileen's apartment and chill out for the rest of the evening.

Still feeling a buzz, Eileen decided to share something with Debra.

"D...," Eileen said with a mischievous look on her face ", can you keep a secret?"

Debra giggled, she liked seeing Eileen after she's had a couple and lets loose her normally timid personality.

"Sure, what you got up your sleeve?"

Eileen shuffled off to her bedroom and came back with a shoebox and set it down on the floor of the living room. She moved the coffee table around to make room for the two to sit down on the floor. Debra came over and sat next to Eileen after she motioned her over.

"Okay, so, there's this thing, like in my family. I can't really explain how or where, actually, no, but, that's no important now..."

Eileen was turning red, Debra tried to calm her down a little bit.

"Haha, it's okay, what is it? Embarrassing baby pictures I hope!?"

Eileen opened the shoebox, and took out a jar full of black powder and an old book. She also had several pictures of herself in there.

"Okay, this book can change things. Not self-help book change things, but like, change you and the world around you." Eileen's eyes had a very serious look in her face, and then broke into a nervous laughter. "Sorry, but, like, I guess I have to show you."

Debra was very confused, but excited to see what Eileen had in store. She watched as her friend took the top off the jar and poured the black powder in a circle around where they are sitting. She came back and sat down inside the circle and grabbed the book.

"K, so, you see me, what color are my eyes?"

"Um, they're brown," Debra said with a curious look on her face.

"Alright, so they're not blue, right?"

"Haha, um, yah they're not." Of course they wouldn't be, Eileen is originally from Malaysia but grew up in New York. The likelihood that a Malaysian person would be born with blue eyes is very unlikely, nearly impossible even.

"Okay," Eileen then proceeded to put the book in the middle of the circle and placed her hand on top of it. She closed her eyes and started saying some words, Debra had no idea what language it was. It certainly didn't sound like what she normally hears when she catches Eileen's conversations to her parents. Whatever it was, it sounded eerie, and the room was starting to look weird. An odd haze enveloped them, but didn't permeate the area inside the circle. Debra was getting worried and outright scared, especially now that the room begun to vibrate like everything was made out of jello. After a minute though, everything started to normalize and then it all stopped. Debra was relieved and was going to ask Eileen what the hell happened until she opened her eyes and they were bright blue.

"Holy shit!!"

Everything else on her looked the same, except now her eyes were a bright blue stead of dark brown. It was striking seeing blue eyes in an Asian face, it was actually very beautiful.

Now Debra was naked in front of a mirror, about to take a photo of herself. Apparently you needed one in order to make sure you can turn back to normal. You had to do it before, because whatever changed Eileen's eyes blue also changes the world outside of the circle. The various photos of Eileen and her friends scattered around her apartment reminded Debra of this, because Eileen's eyes were blue in all of them. But, all the photos inside the shoebox had Eileen's dark brown eyes. It was Debra's turn to try out something, and she knew what she wanted to change, but she needed a full body photo.

Debra looked at herself, giving every inch of her 22 year-old body a once over. Her hair is long, brown and wavy, reaching two inches past her shoulder. She brushed her hair back and put it up in a pony tail. This helped reveal her large but firm breasts, shaped like tear drops and each topped with light brown erect nipples. She then ran her arms down the sides of her body, passed a firm belly and down her wide hips. She adjusted the way she stood in front of the mirror, looking at her profile, she saw how her butt stuck out. All in all, she was a healthy, fit young woman, and a lot of other girls would die to have her body. However, the one thing Debra didn't like about herself was her height. At 5ft 11in tall, she was a giant among her female friends, especially when she wore heels, then she was a giant among a lot of guys. Secretly she wanted to be shorter, but realistically she knew it was impossible. So whatever it was that changed Eileen's eye's, she knew it was the only thing to help explore her desire to be smaller. After another quick glance up and down Debra took a photo of herself. The polaroid quickly spit out a naked photo of herself, which turned out to look a bit like she was sexting somebody.

"Alright, I'm ready," Debra walked out in a robe, shaking the Polaroid of herself. "Cool, just come over here and sit inside the circle," Eileen grabbed the photo and quickly put it inside the box for safe keeping. Debra got comfortable and sat inside the circle of black powder.

"So, is this stuff like, magic dust or something?"

"Hehe, nah, it's just charcoal. All the magic comes from this book and your mind. You see, how it works is that you ask the book what you want. You probably heard me talking when I changed my eyes, right?"

"Yah"

"Well, that's kinda part of things, not many people in my family can understand this book or talk its language. Luckily, I can, so I basically asked the book to give me blue eyes, in whatever this language is. I actually don't really know I'm talking it, my mouth just starts spouting something my mind is thinking"

"So, like, how do you change back?"

Eileen giggled, and then grabbed a photo of her face from the shoebox with her original brown eyes. She then placed the photo inside the book and slammed the book in the center of the circle. This caused a louder thud than Debra expected. Eileen opened her eyes and they were back to their original color.

"It's that easy, you basically show the book what you looked like before and you will change back to it. My grandma said that you could also use drawings of yourself too, I guess that's how they did it back in the days before photos:

This kind of confused Debra, since drawings aren't always exact, but she didn't pry.

"So, what do we do next?"

"Well D, what do you want to change," Eileen was smiling, curious to hear what a gorgeous girl like Debra would want to change about herself.

"Um, I dunno, well, maybe something I could notice, something more than hair or eye color? How about?well, um, can that thing make me shorter?"

Eileen had a slightly surprised look on her face, "oh..oh, ya, totally. Hmm, I can make you my height! Ya, that'd be a lot of fun, I could lend you some of my clothes"

Eileen is about 5ft 4in, about normal for a girl. Debra felt this was a good place to start, and knowing it was very easy to change back, she was good to go.

"Ya, let's do it!"

Eileen closed her eyes and quickly started talking in that odd language again. The room quickly started getting hazy and everything vibrated again. Debra's heart was pounding, she didn't know what to expect. She looked around, looked at herself and didn't notice anything different at first. She closed her eyes, wishing to smaller, like she always did when she was an awkwardly tall girl in middle school. Finally she felt something, like her body was getting heavy and numb. Eileen continued with her chanting, with her eyes closed tightly. Debra started breathing fast when she could feel her body melting into the robe, fabric started pooling in places as her body was slowly disappearing. It took a lot of effort but she lifted her arms to look at her hands, she nearly squealed when she could tell that her hands were definitely smaller and still shrinking. She had a ring on her right index finger, and it was loose and finally fell off when she dropped her arms back to her sides. With her legs crossed, she could feel an odd sensation of her skin crawling, as her legs recede back into her body and scrapes the robe. The haze and vibrating subsided and Eileen stopped chanting, opened her eyes and looked at Debra.

"How do you feel?"

"Uh, ok, I mean, that was weird, but I feel okay now"

Eileen stood up and took Debra's arm to help her up. When the two friends stood up Eileen started giggle nervously as she realized she was looking at her friend eye to eye. Debra, normally being 7 inches taller, always towered over Eileen and she was accustomed to looking at her shoulder or neck, depending on the shoes she wore. But now, her friend was eye to eye, and she was obviously standing up. It was surreal to see her friend in a tiny package.

Debra's eyes opened wide and she yelled "HOLY SHIT" as she ran into the bathroom. It took her a second to open the door and turn on the light after she couldn't find the location of the doorknob or light switch, since her world is now bigger. After closing the door she took the robe off, and looked at her new naked body. She gasped and covered her mouth, and she gasped again as she saw how tiny her hands looked now. She touched her face and head and couldn't tell if that shrunk too, but it seemed like it might have slightly. Her body still had a fit look about it, her legs still looked long but they were slightly more rounded and curvier. Her torso was much smaller, accentuating the length of her legs but making her body seem even smaller. Her breasts sat higher on her body now, and were perkier, not drooping as much, making them lose some of their teardrop shape and looking more cone like. Oddly enough, the color of her nipples also became more pinker and less brown. She cupped her breasts, they felt the same size, but her hands were shrunken now, so maybe they are smaller, she thought. She turned around and noticed her hair, while still came down to just passed her shoulders, looked slightly shorter. Her butt, like her legs, was rounder, and seemed to stick out more than before. It was a dream come true, she was 7 inches shorter than before, now a more normal height. Looking around the bathroom she started to realize just how much bigger the room looked. The top of the medicine cabinet, which she could reach with ease before, was now very much out of her range. She tried to reach it anyway, and giggled over how tiny she now was, and how far away the items on top of the medicine cabinet were. Just standing there naked, on her tiptoes, she felt like she wasn't standing up all the way. She couldn't get over all the lost height.

Then she noticed the clothes she had left in Eileen's bathroom. They were a simple tank top and jeans, plus her bra and panties. She picked them up and noticed they were smaller, to fit her new body. She looked at the bra and saw that the label said 32B, she used to be a 34C, so her breasts did shrink. She put on her outfit and looked at herself. Her jeans her new rounder, tighter ass stick out more than before. Her tank top didn't reveal as much cleavage as before, but that really didn't matter to her. She looked down her body again and finally took notice how small her feet looked now. She stuck out her leg, and wiggled her tiny toes.
jigglypuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2011   #2
Knightstable
Process Fan

Re: For Shila's Sake

excellent please continue!!
Knightstable is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2011   #3
LK
Process Disciple

Good to know you're still around, jiggly. ^^
Unread 03-18-2011   #4
bigjoo12
Leecher

Yes yes... More more!!!!
bigjoo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2011   #5
OhZone
OhYeah!

Simply... OHYEAH!

Also MOAR!
Unread 03-20-2011   #6
Prof_Sai
Instigator

::Sings::

jiiiiiiiiigglypuff jigglyyyy jiggypuff!
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2011   #7
jigglypuff
Boobs for everyone!

K, yay, I'm glad you guys enjoyed the first installment. I'm going to try to continue this more, here's a little more for you guys. :-D

After a couple of minutes, Debra's heart started to slow down from its frantic beat. She felt a little lightheaded but that subsided after a couple of deep breathes. With a new, clearer head, she looked at her new self again. She realized that her face actually looked a bit different than before; originally punctuated with sharp cheekbones and a long elegant nose, now her face was a little softer. Her jaw line was smaller, and overall her face was in a smaller package; this left her nose looking more pert and her cheeks a little rounder. Her eyes, on the other hand, looked a bit larger. She smiled again, amazed at how the magic didn't just take her former body and uniformly shrunk it. She has a whole new set of proportions, inspired by her old self, but with a set of rules governed by her new stature. She took another deep breathe, and she opened the door and walked into the living room.

"OOoh, looking good," Eileen said giggling.

"Ah..uh...haha...," Debra couldn't find a word to start, but eventually settled on, "why haven't you said anything about this before!?"

"There were plenty of times, but, c'mon, I mean look at you short stuff, this isn't really a toy. It can really be fun, but you could also fuck up your life and the lives of other people."

Debra walked over to Eileen and sat next to her, feeling an odd combination of vertigo from sitting down from a shorter height and sitting on an ass that is slightly plumper from the new proportions. Eileen spotted Debra's purse near by and tossed it to her.

"Take a peek at your license, notice anything?"

Debra looked at it, and at first it looked similar, but she noticed that her height was clearly different. She wasn't shocked, as she was wearing her old clothes that have become smaller along with the rest of her.

"Ya, I kinda figured that this would happen"

"Well, look at that," Eileen pointed to a bookshelf behind Debra. Debra was a little confused, it didn't look out of the ordinary. Then suddenly, she realized that it wasn't there before. A couple of months ago she had helped Eileen install a shelf drilled into the wall. Debra had done most of the work, because she was tall enough. It looked like, now because she was in a world where she was the same height as Eileen, it looked like Eileen opted for a simple Ikea bookshelf.

"Huh, interesting, so, I guess a lot of little things do change too."

"Ya, totally, bigger things too, like, once, I tried making myself twelve again. That really screwed things up, I thought it'd be fun to play around but the book really played a number on things. My parents had to become younger too, and so did my sis. Actually, she ended up the one renting this place and I was living with her. It was so confusing and it really fucked up stuff with her, since she had a nice job. I had to change it back right away."

This started to scare Debra a little, but then she started thinking, there's little harm to changing the way you look. "But, why did you let me do this," Debra asked a timidly, which looked much cuter coming from her new size.

"Well, you didn't really change that much," Eileen said with a reassuring smile ,"as long as we don't mess with that much that will touch other people, then you should be okay."

The two girls talked a little more, mostly about Debra's new size. Aside from the height, the two girls didn't share much more. Eileen's legs weren't as long, but she had a longer torso and was slimmer. Her breasts were also much smaller, barely a 32 A. This nixed the idea Eileen had of swapping clothes, although some tops did fit Debra. After awhile the two got fidgety and decided to go back out.

"It's gonna be so much fun, like you're out in a costume," Eileen giggled. Debra put on her jacket and grabbed her purse. Debra was in the hallway of Eileen's apartment building and took tiny steps looking at the light sconces, realizing how much higher they are now. Eileen was locking up the apartment when a couple of guys were walking down the hallway, Eileen's neighbors from down the hall. The girls knew them, they were friendly guys, and Debra didn't remember them being particularly striking. However, this was when she was 5ft 11in and even taller in the heels she sometimes wore. The two guys were of good heights, Richard was 5ft 10 in and Tim was 6ft 3in. When they walked up to Debra, she started feeling her heart beat quickly. In her new height, they felt like giants, she was just getting used to a light switch being higher but people were different. Tim was almost a foot taller than Debra, she only came up to the middle of his chest.

"Hey, how's it going," the two guys said almost in unison as they walked passed the girls and to their apartment.

"Hey guys!," Eileen said as she put her keys in her purse. Debra was dumbstruck, feeling like a pixie, but something else was stirring in her. Seeing those guys, who weren't basketball players or anything, walking like giants; it made her heart flutter. She really liked being diminutive. Eileen turned to her friend to head out, and saw her friend's face was flushed.

"Are you okay?"
"Uh, ah, yah, I'm doing good, just not used to being so small around guys."
"Oh, hah, this is all new for you isn't it. I'm pretty used to only coming to a guys shoulder or lower."
"Heh, yah, I was 5ft 11 since 7th grade. I haven't been this tall since like, I was 10!"

The two girls walked out on to the block, filled with a sea of people ready to have fun in the West Village. The crowd was thick, people stumbling around, pretty normal. Except, for Debra, instead of seeing the tops of a bunch of people's heads, she was instead seeing a lot of girls eye to eye and up to a lot of guys. Her heart was beating fast as Eileen and her made it through the crowd, this time it wasn't like when she bumped into the guys in the hallway. Debra instead felt nervous, scared, and very vulnerable. She clutched to Eileen's arm tight, and started pulling back.

Eileen looked at Debra's pale face and knew she was very uncomfortable. "Maybe we can do a dry run tomorrow, at brunch, it'll be quieter." Debra nodded and they made their way back to the apartment.

For the rest of the evening the two didn't say much. Debra slept in the same bed as Eileen, they've done this before when she slept over, but this time it was easier since she was much smaller now. Debra thought about what had happened and felt embarrassed and sad that the thing she's always wanted made her freak out. But in that moment of shame, she found a new resolve, to get over it and to get used to being smaller. Maybe she would have to return to her normal height, but she was determined to be happy in this new body. Then thoughts drifted over to her encounter in the hallway, how much larger men seemed to her, and how tiny she felt in comparison. She really wanted to explore that part, and as her feminine mound moistened, her mind thought about all those parts. But she cleared her mind, since she was next to her friend and in her friend's bed. She started thinking about being small, and maybe becoming smaller. Then she started thinking about her friend Shila; she was one of the girls in their group of friends. She was of Indian descent, but grew up in New York. She was beautiful, her eyes were large, brown and were punctuated by long black eyelashes. Her hair was thick, and her skin was smooth and a sexy shade of brown. Her breasts were quite large too, definitely a pair that distracted plenty of guys who worked at their office. The only thing she had against her, from Shila's own perspective, was her height. She was only 5ft tall, the smallest of the group. Then Debra smiled to herself, with a proud grin; Shila's birthday was coming up soon and wouldn't it be nice if she had an evening where she was the tallest, and everyone else was much much smaller. Maybe she could convince her friends to go in on that, you know, for Shila's sake.
jigglypuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2011   #8
Bobbypan
Lurker

Wow, great story so far! Can't wait to see more. Your detailed descriptions are fantastic.

Btw, Jigglypuff, I PM'd you yesterday regarding something we had discussed a while back. I'm sorry to bother you here but if you're at all interested I hope you will get back to me, either by PM or the email address I gave you. Thanks, hope to hear from you soon!
Bobbypan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2011   #9
MadmanDarkHeretic
Bouncy Dragongirl of Love

Hope this continues. *finally reads it*
MadmanDarkHeretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2011   #10
shrinkdude412
Occasionally Appears

Aw, seeing a new post got my hopes up! Write faster damnit!
shrinkdude412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2011   #11
insomniac
SW Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinkdude412 View Post
Aw, seeing a new post got my hopes up! Write faster damnit!
Yes, pester the writer to write faster, that always works.
insomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2011   #12
shrinkdude412
Occasionally Appears

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniac View Post
Yes, pester the writer to write faster, that always works.
I'm rushing the creative process!
shrinkdude412 is offline   Reply With Quote