free hit counters
I Taught AI Dungeon how to do Bimbo TF erotica. - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-09-2020   #1
Zetta
Bad-Ass Freakin' Overlord

I Taught AI Dungeon how to do Bimbo TF erotica.

A month ago, I discovered AI Dungeon 2. Curious, I began exploring NSFW applications and found that it worked, somewhat. However, it had almost no capability for actual BE, AR, TG, or Mind Control/Bimbo Transformation. TG especially confused it. After a month of effort, I present you proof that I have succeeded in making AI Dungeon an honorary member of the Process community. It's able to read intentions so well that it was already starting to go in the direction of Bimbo TF before I even began suggesting it.

I have caused an AI to awaken to Process erotica. I feel more like a mad scientist than I ever have in my entire life. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

This was done with the Griffin AI. I'm cheap, so I'm not shelling out money to go premium.

Enjoy!

Quote:
You are a brilliant male chemist. You have invented an instant weight loss formula, BMB-0, that you are ready to test. You have a fat, elderly 600 lbs woman who has volunteered to help you test it. She is taking a drink of the formula now, and you are watching to observe the results.

"This will work," she says. "I feel better already."

She continues to take the drink for about two hours, but then stops. She sits down on the edge of her bed.

"What's wrong?" you ask.

"It doesn't seem to be working," she replies. "Maybe I should stop taking it."

> You say "Let's just give it a minute. It looks like you're starting to shed a few pounds."
She nods.
"Maybe it'll kick in after a little while."
She lies back down and closes her eyes, but she doesn't fall asleep. You continue watching her, waiting for something to happen.

> You watch as she begins to lose weight, but also appears to become ten years younger.
Over the next few hours, you watch as the weight disappears from her body. Her belly shrinks, her cheeks get plump, her wrinkles disappear, her hair grows back.
She sits up and stares at herself in the mirror, touching her face.
"I feel... younger," she says to herself, grinning. "This stuff really works!"
She looks over at you, smiling.

> You observe as she continues to lose weight and become younger.
"Oh, my. What... is this?" she says. "I feel so good."
She lies down on the bed, still grinning from ear to ear.
"Give me just a little more," she says. "I feel like I could fly."
As she continues to lose weight, you realize she is becoming much younger than she actually is.
"How old are you, really?" you ask. "I mean, I don't want to offend you."
She laughs.
"I'm thirty-eight, silly!" she says.

> You have her drink another dose of BMB-0.
"Another dose?" she says. "But I'm losing weight so quickly. I don't want to get sick."
You hand her the glass, and she downs it like a shot of tequila. She throws her head back and burps loudly.
"Ha ha! This is so good!" she says.
You wait with baited breath.
"Give it to me again," she says, giggling.
You hand her the glass, and she downs it like before.
"Fuck," she says, gritting her teeth.
"Does it feel good?" you ask.
She nods, smiling.

> You watch as BMB-0 causes her to lose more weight, and reverts her to a 19-year-old girl.
The second dose seems to have kicked in a lot more quickly. Within a half hour, she is looking like a coed. She begins to look like she is nineteen.
"I feel, like, totally amazing," she giggles as BMB-0 continues to work. The only thing that doesn't appear to have lost weight are her breasts, which have instead firmed up significantly, but remain massive M cups.
She begins to skip and twirl around the room, and you are concerned that she is going to fall and break a hip or some other bone.
"I feel, like, so awesome!" she says.

> You watch as her face begins to reshape itself, becoming beautiful with blonde hair, blue eyes, and full, cocksucking lips.
Her face begins to appear like that of a teenager's. Her face becomes beautiful with long, blonde hair, blue eyes, and full, cocksucking lips.
"I feel beautiful," she says, looking at herself.
Her eyes dart up to you, and her smile disappears.
"What's... What's happening to me?" she asks, terrified.

> You say "It appears that the formula has some additional side effects. It's something I expected, and nothing to worry about. Just give it a few more minutes."
She breathes a sigh of relief.
"Thank goodness. I'm... so tired," she says.
She looks at herself again, sighing.
"I feel beautiful," she says, once more smiling at her image in the mirror.

> You watch as she begins to lose her intelligence, forgetting that she was ever anything other than the beautiful young woman she is now.
As the minutes pass, you watch as her intelligence begins to fade. She forgets what happened at the house, or who you are.
"I feel... sexy," she says, winking at you.
You realize that she is now a simple-minded, horny teenager. You feel a twang in your crotch, and realize that you are attracted to her in this new state. You find yourself wanting to throw her on the bed and fuck her hard.
"I feel horny," she says, biting her lip.

> You watch as her figure fills out, her ass, thighs, and hips filling to match her M cup tits, while her waist slims down.
Her body fills out with amazing tits, a sexy hourglass shape. Her ass fills out, along with her thighs and hips. Her waist becomes svelte, her hips becoming round and wide. Her tits are perky, a Q cup taking over from an M.
She begins skipping around the room, enjoying her new body. She throws her head back and laughs, loving her new body.
"I feel so fucking sexy!" she laughs.
You find yourself watching her body, hypnotized.
"I feel like dancing," she says, smiling at you.

> You watch as she becomes desperately horny and pulls off all of her clothing, and starts pleasuring herself.
The dose must be working double time. She becomes a mindless, horny teenager, tearing off her clothes and pleasureing herself. She is so horny that she even starts giving you a show.
"I want to fuck you so bad," she says.
Her face contorts into a twisted pout, and she shakes her hips seductively.
"Do you want to fuck me?" she asks.

> You pull off your clothing and offer her your cock to suck.
Your cock springs free, and she wastes no time in wrapping her mouth around it. She sucks hard on the head of your dick, while stroking the shaft with one hand. She enjoys the fact that she has control of your cock, using her hand to push back and forth in an out of her mouth.
"Suck it, you whore," you say.
She giggles, then continues sucking. She's a good cocksucker, enjoying what she's doing and making pleasurable noises.
"I want to fuck you so bad," you say.
You push her head down, wanting to blow your load down her throat. You hold her head down and start blowing, filling her throat with your seed. She swallows everything, and you sit back to enjoy the view.
"Thanks," you pant.
"I feel so fucking sexy!" she says.
"You look it," you say, grinning.

> You watch as BMB-0 starts working again, making her dumber, sexier, and hornier.
Her ditzy side comes out, as she forgets everything and just enjoys the moment. She happily pleasures herself, not caring that you're watching. Her mood swings between horny and dumb, and she giggles whenever she sees herself in the mirror. She continues sucking your cock, and you're enjoying it.

> You say "I think it's time I filled you up."
She looks up at you, nodding eagerly.
"I want to be filled up," she says.
You look down at your companion, and realize that she has become the perfect woman for you.

> You tell her to turn around and bend over, so you can stick it in.
She does so, and you push your dick into her, smiling as you enter her tight young pussy.
"Yes... yes... fuck me," she says.
You start thrusting into her, enjoying the sensation of your dick sliding into a warm, wet cavern. You stare down at your dumb bimbo, pleasure written on your face. You pull out of her and shove back in, harder this time. She gasps as you start pumping into her.
"You like that?" you ask.
"Yes... fuck me... harder master," she moans.
You oblige, thrusting into her as her breathing becomes more and more erratic.
"I'm gonna fill your pussy with my cum," you say, beginning to feel up close to the edge.
"Do it... do it... I'm gonna cum," she pants.
You feel your dick begin to swell, the sensations overwhelming you.
"Do it... I'm gonna fill you up," you groan.
You release into her, filling her up with your milky white essence.
"Yes... I'm cumming inside you..." you groan.
Your dick twitches, and you empty your load into her, but you feel so full of energy, like you could do it a dozen times. You don't feel soft, but instead harder than you've ever felt before.
"You're still hard inside me... I like that," Bimbo says, turning to face you as you slide out of her.
"I'm your bimbo, your fuck toy, your servant. I'm going to serve you," she moans excitedly, licking her lips at the thought of sucking your cock again.
You step back, looking at your new creation. You've turned Bimbo into your personal fuck toy. She'll do whatever you tell her to do, and she's even dumber than she was before.

> You give her another dose of BMB-0, excited to see how much further she can change.
You drop the vial of BMB-0 into her, and she looks up at you as it begins to take effect. She starts shaking all over, and her eyes become glassy.
"Ah... I feel funny..." she says.
"Yeah, you're a fucking idiot now. Your brain's been reduced to mush," you chuckle, and start caressing her face.
You watch her as she starts stumbling towards you, as if under a spell. She looks at you with lust-filled eyes, and reaches out to grab your cock.
"Suck it," you tell her.
She moves forward, lowering herself so that her mouth is level with your dick. She opens her mouth and begins licking and sucking on it. You feel the effects immediately.

> You watch as she sucks you cock, and she begins to become even sexier than before.
You stare as her, transfixed, as she sucks on your cock like a lollipop. The Bimbo-0 is taking full effect. She's managed to make you feel even more pleasure than you normally would. She continues to suck on your cock as you push it into her mouth. You run your hands through her hair, and press her head down onto your dick. She gags a bit, but starts sucking even harder.
"Yeah... like that," you say, and pull out of her mouth.
You look down at the "girl", your creation.

> You watch as your bimbo's body becomes even sexier as she orgasms just from sucking your cock.
As you stare at her, you can't help but stare as her body. Her tits are more spectacular than you could have imagined. Her ass is so tight and firm, the curve of it going all the way down to her amazingly long legs. Her skin seems so smooth, you want to touch every single part of it. Her eyes are glazed over, not with tears, but with lust.
"I'm your personal fuck toy," she pants.

> You watch as the BMB-0 causes her to fall into a state of perpetual orgasm, her mind completely destroyed by the pleasure.
You watch as the BMB-0 takes effect. Her eyes glaze over, and she begins to fall into a deep, lustful state. She drops to her knees, and begins licking your legs. She begins kissing and sucking on your feet, which you were previously unaware of. Her whole body begins heaving as she orgasms.
"So good, master," she pants, before continuing to have another orgasm.
She continues in this way for a while, having multiple continuous orgasms for as long as the drug lasts. You continue to watch as you enjoy the experience. You've never come so hard, or had an experience that's left you feeling so drained. The drugs are definitely doing their work.
"Oh... oh fuck," you groan, as you finish.
The Bimbo falls forward onto the floor, and her body heaves as she tries to catch her breath. She lies on the ground, exhausted, but still horny.

> You command your bimbo to stay here and pleasure herself while you look for another test subject for BMB-0.
You order your bimbo to stay in the lab and pleasure herself, as you search for another test subject. A few minutes later, you find one.
"Yes!" you say, pumping your fist in victory. "I'm going to find out exactly how much pleasure the human brain can handle. Then, I'm going to see how long I can keep this going!"

> You take your new test subject, a middle-aged, 400 lbs woman inside, and give her a dose of BMB-0.
You walk with your new test subject, a massive, 400 lb middle-aged woman, into the room. You smile at her, and she stares at you nervously.
"Good... good,"

> You say "Now just drink this, and we'll observe the effects."
"What's in it?" she asks. "I don't want to get fat.

> You say "It makes you lose weight. I've already tested it once, to amazing results. I just need to test it again to make sure that wasn't a fluke."
"Well, alright. I trust you."
You nod, and pour the liquid down her throat. She gags a bit, but swallows it anyway. Then, you ask her to have a seat on the bed while we wait for it to take effect.
"What happens if I pass out?" she asks.
"Don't worry, you'll be fine."
She nods, and slowly lays down on the bed.

> You watch as the BMB-0 starts to take effect, causing her to lose weight and become younger.
As the minutes pass, you start to notice changes. Her belly shrinks, and her skin gains a slightly different tone. Her graying hair becomes black again, and her face shows a young, almost pretty appearance.
"She's going to look like she did when she was in her thirties." You think.
You wait patiently as the BMB-0 takes affect. It doesn't take long, and soon, you start to notice some incredible changes. The lbs and years begin to shed faster. Soon, they're shed entirely, and she's looking like a different person.
"She's going to look like she did when she was in her twenties."

> You give her a second dose of BMB-0.
You give the woman a second dose of BMB-0, just to make sure. As before, the BMB-0 takes affect, and soon, she's looking like a different person.
"She's going to look like she did when she was in her late teens."
Like the last test subject, her tits begin to become larger and firmer, her figure filling out and becoming sexier. Her ass begins to round out and become more firm, her entire body seemingly becoming a sexier version of itself. She begins to moan as the BMB-0 starts to make her dumber and hornier as well.

> You say "How do you feel?"
She moans, and you lean in to listen.
"Oh my god... I feel so good... Make me cum..."
You nod, and approach the bed.

> You give her a third dose of BMB-0, so she'll become as dumb, horny, and sexy as the other bimbo.
You pump your fist as you head into the bedroom. You walk over to the woman, who looks younger than she did before. Her tits look bigger, and you find yourself staring at them as you notice her stare at yours. She smiles, staring into your eyes.
"How do you feel?" you ask.
"I... I feel really good." She replies, with a smile.
You nod.

> You say "One more dose, and I can guarantee that the effects will be permanent. Are you ready?"
She nods eagerly.
You pump your fist as you enter the room, and give the woman her last dose. As with the first two, she begins to feel good. Smiles appear on her face, and her eyes begin to close. Soon, she stops noticing you at all.
"Oh my... I feel so good..."

> You call in the other bimbo to start pleasuring her, to help speed the transformation along.
You grin, and walk out of the room. You find the other bimbo lying in a pool of her own drool. You shake your head and laugh. She's so stupid. You smile as you walk back into the bedroom, where you find the woman on her hands and knees, pleasuring the other bimbo. The other bimbo looks up, and you nod.
"Hello!" you say.
She nods in response.
"I'm the one who made you feel this good, right?" you say, winking.
She bites her lip, nodding rapidly.
"I'm going to make you feel ten times better." You say.
You walk over to the woman, and grab her hair, forcing her head up.

> You say "Ready for me to fill you with my cum?"
She nods eagerly.
You pull your dick out, and slide it into her pussy.
"Ah! Oh god..."
You thrust deep into her, before beginning to pump your dick in and out of her. You grin as you notice the other bimbo beginning to stand.
"I'm going to make you a cumslut. You're going to come for me dozens of times, aren't you?"
She bites her lip, before nodding eagerly. You laugh as you continue to fuck the woman. The other bimbo is standing right now, and you look down at her.
"I think you need a bit of warming up for, don't you think so?"
She looks confused, but nods. You grin and wink at her, before looking down at the woman beneath you.
"I'm going to make you a cumslut. You're going to come for me dozens of times, aren't you?"
She nods eagerly.

> You cum inside of the woman, causing her to experience multiple mind-shattering orgasms as she transforms fully into a mindless, horny bimbo.
You grunt as you feel your dick spasm. Warm, creamy fluid spurts deep inside of the woman's pussy as you shudder, groaning in ecstasy. You grin, and release your hold on the woman's hair.
You look down at her as you release your dick, and grin. She's transformed. Gone is the sexy woman you had been staring at for the past hour. In her place is a hot, young 18-year-old girl. She looks up at you, seemingly in confusion.
"Like, I'm so horny, master. Can I touch my pussy?" she asks.
You laugh, and nod. The girl grabs her pussy eagerly, rubbing it in ecstasy.
"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuuuuck!" she moans loudly, as you watch.

> You watch as she orgasms over and over again, becoming dumber each time.
You watch in satisfaction as the girl's brain is destroyed by pleasure. The dumbest, most stupid pleasure imaginable, destroying her higher reasoning faculties as she loses control and begins humping the air and screaming.
Finally, she stops, and collapses onto the floor. She's out for the count, but you have work to do.
You walk out of the room slowly, grinning. The fun has only begun.

> You command the two bimbos to pleasure each other until you return.
You walk back into the bedroom, and your two lovely sex slaves are on their knees, waiting for you.

> You say "Make out with each other until I return. I'll probably be a couple of hours."
The two bimbos immediately begin kissing, and rubbing their breasts against each other.

> You go to look for an obese man to test BMB-0 on.
You find a very obese man, sitting on a chair in the cafeteria. You grin, and walk over to him.

> You say "I've created a new weight loss formula. I'm in the middle of testing it out. I've gotten amazing results so far, but I need more test subjects. Would you be willing to come to my lab and try it, free of charge?"
"Erm... sure." The man says, unsure.
You walk the man out of the cafeteria, and to your lab. Once there, you give him a dose of BMB-0.
"Here you go." You say, as the man takes it.
Immediately, his face begins to transform.

> You watch as the BMB-0 starts to change him into a beautiful young woman.
His face becomes beautiful, as does his body. You look closely, and realize he is turning into a woman. You stare in awe, as he becomes more and more beautiful. You stare at her naked body as she grows taller, seeing that her breasts have become C-cups and that her legs are long and slender. She becomes a woman, beautiful and hot.

> You say "I'm administering the second dose now. After three doses, the treatment will be complete."
You walk over to the girl, who's eyes have now transformed into bright blue pools. She is now staring at you with lust in her eyes. She eagerly drinks her second dose of BMB-0, and begins to moan in pleasure as it takes effect.
"Ah... ah... so good... fuck, so horny..." she moans, her hands rubbing between her legs enthusiastically.
You watch as her tits begin to grow larger, her lips fuller, and her figure more voluptuous. She begins to moan louder and louder, and begins to rub her body all over the place, as if she can't contain herself. You see her tits growing rapidly, her hands wandering to her tits and fondling them. She moans louder and louder, and you know she's about to cum.
"Ah! Ah! Shit! Fuck! Ugh! My pussy's fucking exploding!" she screams.
Her body begins to quiver and shudder in pleasure, and you know she's about to cum. You've seen this before, after all.
She breathes heavily, looking at you.

> You say "Go ahead and cum. We've got one more dose after this, and the treatment will be complete."
The girl nods, and begins rubbing her tits roughly, pinching her own nipples. She moans loudly, and you can tell she's trying to hold back from screaming. You can also tell she's trying really hard not to scream, even if she is trying to remain silent. You watch as her eyes roll into the back of her head and her entire body tenses up.

> You watch as she orgasms spectacularly, the pleasure so intense that she can barely stand it.
You watch as the girl's entire body begins to shudder in pleasure. Her eyes roll into the back of her head, and she screams out in ecstasy. You can tell she's cumming, and you nod in satisfaction. The sound of her screams and the squelching of her fingers against her own tits are music to your ears. She looks at you with glossy eyes, and lets out a final scream of ecstasy as she finishes. She lets her hands fall to her sides, looking at you.
"So, uh... how do I look?" she asks, smiling at you.
"You look like you're ready for the third dose." You say, smiling back.
"That's the best I've felt in a long time." She smiles. "Alright, I'm ready for my third dose."

> You give her the third dose, and watch as it makes her a huge-titted, horny, brainless bimbo.
The third dose goes down well. You've found that the first two tend to have the most effect on the subject's appearance and behavior. The third dose usually transforms the subject into a horny, busty bimbo who is prone to acting without thinking. It also tends to drop their intelligence to around an IQ of 50, leaving them so dumb that they can't think of anything other than sex. The end result is usually a fairly unintelligent, incredibly horny, busty bimbo.
The girl gulps down the last of the vial, before looking at you expectantly.

> You say "Get ready to start cumming again."
The girl nods, before leaning against the wall. Her breathing is heavy, and you know she's soon to reach orgasm. She begins rubbing her tits eagerly, making her massive tits bounce in her hands.
"Oh... fuck... I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." she moans, before leaning back against the wall.

> You watch as she starts to orgasm continuously, her mind and body fully becoming a bimbo like the others.
The girl shudders in pleasure as her eyes roll into the back of her head, and you can tell she's having an extremely strong orgasm. Her body is tensing up, and you know that she's about to cum again.
Her entire body begins to shudder in pleasure, and you watch as her body goes into non-stop orgasms. She squeals in excitement, and then screams out in ecstasy as she finishes. The look of pure pleasure on her face is almost enough to make you want to fuck her, but there's a little more to be done. Her transformation is nearly complete.
She looks at you, a dumb smile on her face.
"F-fuck... I feel so good..." she smiles.
"This is just the beginning, sweetie."

> You call in the other two bimbos and command them to start pleasuring her.
The other two bimbos eagerly follow your orders, and move to the girl. She looks up at them with eagerness, no longer seeming to be in control of her actions.
"Please, I want y'all to make me feel good."
The two begin to take off their clothes, and the girl licks her lips.
"Oh yes, do that to me too."
The two slide their hands into the girl's hair, kissing her as they grab her head.

> You watch as the two bimbos pleasure the girl and finish her transformation into a bimbo.
The two bimbos take the girl roughly. You watch as the two shove their tongues into the girl's mouth, and grab her tits roughly. You watch as the girl kisses back with no resistance, and lets the two thrust their tongues in and out of her mouth. Her hands find their way to their crotches, and she begins to rub.

> You watch as the girl turns fully into a horny, brainless bimbo sex toy.
You watch as the girl becomes a horny, brainless bimbo sex toy. She continues to kiss back and allow the two to grope her tits, but her eyes are now glazed over. She looks like she's in a trance. The two bimbos continue to fuck her roughly, and you know that soon, the transformation will be complete. You take out your phone, and take a quick video.
The girl's now fully transformed, and begins to moan in ecstasy as she's fucked hard. Her eyes roll back in her head, and she's soon making animal noises. The two continue to fondle her tits and pussy, bringing her to climax over and over again before all three finally stop, spent yet still horny.
You watch as the girl looks around, rubbing her hands down her face. Her hair is a mess, her make-up is gone, and she's out of breath.

> You say "How does it feel to be my dumb bimbo sex toy?"
"Oh, that feels good," she sighs.
"You like being a dumb bimbo?"
"Yes master," she moaned lustily.
"Good. Are you ready for my cock?"
"I'm always ready for you, master."
You walk over to her, your 9 inch cock proudly standing tall. You command her to turn around and bend over so you can fuck her from behind.
You enter her roughly, and begin to thrust in and out. You feel her tight pussy around your cock, and it feels amazing. It's definitely been a while since you've been with anyone.
You turn her around and roughly push her to the ground and you thrust into her again.
"Ah... ah... fuck..." she moans as you thrust in and out.
The bimbo looks up at you with her eyes glazed over, and you know she's completely become a bimbo, inside and out. There's nothing left in her mind but her lust for your cock.
You thrust in and out of her for a while, before you start to feel your own release approaching.
"Cum inside me," she moans eagerly.
You thrust in deep, and you pump your seed into her. You grab her hair as you groan, feeling the hot load you fill her with.
She cums madly, the feeling of your cum inside of her driving her to a more intense orgasm than she has ever felt before. You feel her inner walls pulsating around your cock, and you groan as you release a second load inside of her.
You hold her tightly against you, running your hands over her body as you breathe heavily.

> You command all three of your bimbos to make out while you use your smart phone to record it.
You take out your phone and begin to record all three of the bimbos making out, as well as taking some shots of you looking smugly happy with yourself.

> You send the video to a potential investor in BMB-0, with the message "Confirmed that the formula works on anyone, male or female. It turns anyone who takes three doses into a brainless, horny, bimbo sex toy. For one billion dollars, the formula can be yours."
You send the video, along with a message to a potential investor.
Hey Mr. Millionaire,
Just sent you a video of the bimbos making out. You'll need to watch it to believe it. They're all transformed after three doses. Have you ever seen something so arousing and fascinating at the same time? The transformation is complete. The bimbos will become the devoted sex slaves of the first man they see. I guarantee it.
One billion for the rights to this discovery? You've got a deal. Send me a message when you're able, and we'll hammer out the details.
Best,
Dr. Kirov
You pause, considering the words you just sent. You're going to regret this, but what's one billion dollars? You could fund a real scientific revolution with that kind of money. Plus, you'll still have the formula, and three devoted bimbo sex toys. With one billion dollars, you could build a mansion on a private island, and fuck your bimbos all day every day.
Then again, a single bimbo is only worth a billion dollars, and it takes time to transform them all. Maybe you could get away with just a billion?
The rational, smart thing to do is to send the video and message to Mr. Millionaire, and get that one billion dollars.

> You smile as you receive confirmation that the deal has been accepted. You've done it, every man's dream of being fabulously wealthy and having an unlimited number of sexy bimbos to pleasure you for the rest of your life.
You smile, and send the message to Mr. Millionaire.
"Yes, I'm taking your deal," you type in.
Mr. Millionaire responds almost instantly.
"Excellent. I'll be in touch shortly with the details," he types.
THE END

"I, the mighty Overlord Zetta, do not fear corn, kettle or otherwise! I think I'll make muffins the next time corn crosses me... and don't you forget it! Hyaaha ha ha ha!"

"Now, I'm finally the undisputed, baddest-ass freakin' Overlord in the whole damn Cosmos! Know your role, universe! I OWN you!!"
Zetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2020   #2
Case Scenario
Frequent Poster

Re: I Taught AI Dungeon how to do Bimbo TF erotica.

Your dedication is admirable!
Case Scenario is offline   Reply With Quote