free hit counters
Attribute Theft/Transfer - Page 48 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-18-2015   #565
Gumbyx84
Frequent Poster

Re: Attribute Theft/Transfer

Thanks for the find. Looks good.
Gumbyx84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2015   #566
marthlord54545
Frequent Poster

Here is something I did today while I was thinking about an age swap to do. So I decided to have Sam and Paulina from Danny Phantom to swap Attributes

To explain how here is a simple story, Paulina was getting into Sam's head that Danny would leave Sam for her as she taunted "I bet you wished you had my curves". Unaware a certain ghost genie was nearby granting the wish making Sam the new owner of Paulina's curves and leaving Pauline flat and petite in the end
Attached Images
File Type: png Everything has a price.png (996.6 KB, 444 views)
marthlord54545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2015   #567
full metal hulk
Frequent Poster

http://scaley-randy.deviantart.com/a...rt-1-509032655

http://scaley-randy.deviantart.com/a...rt-2-509034182
full metal hulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2015   #568
Max AP
Frequent Poster

http://expansion-fan-comics.devianta...Bust-503733788
Max AP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2015   #569
jthm22
Process Fan

snapplepapple.imgur.com

This thread is pretty long and may very well be a repost, but I just wanted to bring attention to some excellent content

This guy is the most amazing .gif morpher I've ever seen. He had a reddit account but it has since been deleted. All of his work can be found in the gallery
jthm22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2015   #570
Reactant
Frequent Poster

Technically a bodyswap, but with transfer process.

http://thechangingmirror.com/phpbb/v...hp?f=11&t=3146
Reactant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2015   #571
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

The latest Expansion Fan pin-up may interest you guys: http://expansion-fan-comics.devianta...swer-511242577
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2015   #572
10th_man_down
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeyard Vince View Post
The latest Expansion Fan pin-up may interest you guys: http://expansion-fan-comics.devianta...swer-511242577
I like this trend expansion fan comics got going, I've seen a lot of attribute transfer lately.
10th_man_down is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2015   #573
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10th_man_down View Post
I like this trend expansion fan comics got going, I've seen a lot of attribute transfer lately.
Yeah, although its mostly just the fan-requested pin-ups. On the other hand, our latest attribute swap/theft comic has been VERY successful thus far, so you may be hearing a whole lot more from us on that front as well!

The Deal: Busty Maddie and flat-chested Bambi make a trade using water-based magic, causing Maddie to become flat and Bambi stacked. But, when Maddie misses the attention and Bambi won’t trade back, Maddie tries to use other spells to re-expand her breasts — making Bambi bigger with each effort.
Unread 02-02-2015   #574
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeyard Vince View Post
Yeah, although its mostly just the fan-requested pin-ups. On the other hand, our latest attribute swap/theft comic has been VERY successful thus far, so you may be hearing a whole lot more from us on that front as well!

The Deal: Busty Maddie and flat-chested Bambi make a trade using water-based magic, causing Maddie to become flat and Bambi stacked. But, when Maddie misses the attention and Bambi won’t trade back, Maddie tries to use other spells to re-expand her breasts — making Bambi bigger with each effort.
Actually this was a pretty darn good comic. I rather enjoyed it. We really need more attribute theft material in this fetish. I think it's a wonderful sub genre that doesn't get enough focus from the main threads.

Honestly, if no ones given this comic a chance yet. Give it a chance, it's got some funny process and great story line to it. Maddie makes her breasts smaller in order to be free from oggling for a day and gives Bambi the chance to see what it feels like to be busty. Things don't go according to plan though when Maddie can't get away with the same things she used to be able to. But everything falls apart when Bambie refuses to trade back. So Maddie, using her magic decides to take matters into her own hands and continually trys to make her own breasts bigger. Unfortunately for Bambie, Maddie and her, are still linked. Which causes a hillarious situation where Bambie just keeps getting bigger and bigger lol.

So give her a go guys

Last edited by godleydemon; 02-02-2015 at 10:16 PM.
godleydemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2015   #575
spathicblond
Frequent Poster

spathicblond is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2015   #576
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

I figured you guys might be interested in tonight's Muscle Fan release...

Nina Covey and her boyfriend, Brady Carlin, are cursed by Native American trickster spirit Coyote. Sent back in time to the U.S.’ old West, muscle and size switch from Brady to Nina every time a coyote howls on the wind. To end the curse, they must solve a mystery and get home. But as Brady gets smaller, he becomes a target of a criminal. Can Nina outsmart the curse?