free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - Page 29 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-31-2016   #337
Randy_McSporran
Frequent Poster

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy_McSporran View Post
Seen it. The main character is just a fanged zombie. But the terrible cgi werewolf you see in the trailer is female. There's a quick tf and slightly longer revert. Neither worth the price of entry.
Randy_McSporran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2016   #338
zokk
Process Fan

Female Weres have got to be the toughest fetish. This thread almost always ends in crushing disappointment.
zokk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2016   #339
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

For me the problem is never TFs not being sexual enough, as it seems to be for most people in this thread.

My problem is that across the board women are always minor characters in mass market fiction. Acting and script can make up for technical shortcomings, but because women aren't allowed to headline they don't have the opprotunities of a male actor in a male part to flesh out the TF.
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2016   #340
elrey
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodacat View Post
For me the problem is never TFs not being sexual enough, as it seems to be for most people in this thread.

My problem is that across the board women are always minor characters in mass market fiction. Acting and script can make up for technical shortcomings, but because women aren't allowed to headline they don't have the opprotunities of a male actor in a male part to flesh out the TF.
totally agree
Unread 02-02-2016   #341
Sunstrider
Process Fan

I think that the fact that we don't see explicit female werewolf (or other monster) transformations can be attributed to several factors.
Mainstream audiences consider something as harmless as hairy armpits or muscles in a woman to be incredibly unsexy or just plain gross. Even if you had Jennifer Lawrence, Scarlett Johansson or Kate Beckinsale as protagonists; a producer feeling grossed out could turn something fantastic into a quick, 2-second crap-tier CGI scene.

It also involves nudity.
Imagine a female-led remake of an American werewolf in London. I don't think many famous actresses would accept to do such a movie in this current age. How much would be altered to avoid being considered sexist or to fit the personal terms of an actress not willing to do nude scenes?
And direct-to-video movies while willing to take more risks, they suffer from smaller budgets and limitations. Even Hyenas avoided full nudity and abused CGI instead or recurring to prosthetics and makeup to fit their limited budget.

Remember that movie with Judy Greer playing a she-wolf trying to kill Christina Ricci? The last, awful Howling movie with the school kids? Chloe Moretz in Dark Shadows?
Female werewolves these days mean fast and cheap CGI, growling, glowing eyes, long fangs and claws. Or just plain girls acting like dime store Wolverine knockoffs.
Sunstrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2016   #342
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunstrider View Post
I think that the fact that we don't see explicit female werewolf (or other monster) transformations can be attributed to several factors.
Mainstream audiences consider something as harmless as hairy armpits or muscles in a woman to be incredibly unsexy or just plain gross. Even if you had Jennifer Lawrence, Scarlett Johansson or Kate Beckinsale as protagonists; a producer feeling grossed out could turn something fantastic into a quick, 2-second crap-tier CGI scene.

It also involves nudity.
Imagine a female-led remake of an American werewolf in London. I don't think many famous actresses would accept to do such a movie in this current age. How much would be altered to avoid being considered sexist or to fit the personal terms of an actress not willing to do nude scenes?
And direct-to-video movies while willing to take more risks, they suffer from smaller budgets and limitations. Even Hyenas avoided full nudity and abused CGI instead or recurring to prosthetics and makeup to fit their limited budget.

Remember that movie with Judy Greer playing a she-wolf trying to kill Christina Ricci? The last, awful Howling movie with the school kids? Chloe Moretz in Dark Shadows?
Female werewolves these days mean fast and cheap CGI, growling, glowing eyes, long fangs and claws. Or just plain girls acting like dime store Wolverine knockoffs.

Solid points. But these are things we all pretty much know by now, those and earlier issues brought up by others are the very reason this thread exists. Because female werewolf content is a rarity, the TF scenes are few and far between, and usually when we do get them they suck. So, to the last few people to comment on all that, uh.. thanks for reminding everyone about why this thread is here at all... I guess?
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2016   #343
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Solid points. But these are things we all pretty much know by now, those and earlier issues brought up by others are the very reason this thread exists. Because female werewolf content is a rarity, the TF scenes are few and far between, and usually when we do get them they suck. So, to the last few people to comment on all that, uh.. thanks for reminding everyone about why this thread is here at all... I guess?

Implying these people have been here when this whole matter was discussed.

Changing Times Podcast
Shadow_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2016   #344
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Dragon View Post
Implying these people have been here when this whole matter was discussed.
No, but it just makes it clear that nobody ever reads anything but the most recent page of a thread. This is all old news that doesn't need to be restated, it's the very reason the thread exists. If we aren't adding content to the thread but just reminding ourselves why the thread is here we're just wasting everyone's time when they click on the thread to see what the update is.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2016   #345
SavageFlesh
Predatory Metamorphosis

Hello, all. This thread is my life struggle. I appreciate so much that this exists. Caught a few half decent ones here, glad the search is ever growing.

The only way I can contribute is with my youtube TF playlist... however I am automatically assuming that most people on this thread are already well familiar about the most common Fem TFs out there. As well as hinatasaix2 and ElRey god blessed channels. So it's most likely nothing new to anyone here, but feel free to browse if you like:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...EE4C87F4E72BE3

I used to have the vids set up to skip to the TFs... but then youtube stopped supporting that.
Unread 02-04-2016   #346
elrey
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageFlesh View Post
Hello, all. This thread is my life struggle. I appreciate so much that this exists. Caught a few half decent ones here, glad the search is ever growing.

The only way I can contribute is with my youtube TF playlist... however I am automatically assuming that most people on this thread are already well familiar about the most common Fem TFs out there. As well as hinatasaix2 and ElRey god blessed channels. So it's most likely nothing new to anyone here, but feel free to browse if you like:

I used to have the vids set up to skip to the TFs... but then youtube stopped supporting that.
ahahah thank you for the support it's not easy to find out new tf's every month, specially when I have to edit the videos, but I have found material for about 2/3 months, maybe I will update the first around 9th or 10th of february, and it will involves werewolf tf, nothing special, but better than nothing

ps I really appreciated the suggestions you have given me on video, thank you so much ^^

Last edited by elrey; 02-04-2016 at 05:00 AM.
elrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2016   #347
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageFlesh View Post

The list contained a couple of things I hadn't seen, so thanks a ton for sharing! Did you happen to know what happened with the private videos, or are they just outdated and unreachable?

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2016   #348
STRATTON
Lurker

How do you get permission to see the ones marked private?
STRATTON is offline   Reply With Quote