free hit counters
Relationship Realignment (AP/AR/WG Story) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-03-2014   #1
Mytransformations
Writer

Post Relationship Realignment (AP/AR/WG Story)

Relationship Realignment by My Transformations. This is one of my first ever stories involving Age Progression and Regression. Enjoy!

~

"Congratulations,” Maggie said as she squeezed William’s free hand. “I’m so proud of you.” Maggie placed the envelope containing his employment offer in the back seat.

“Thanks,” William replied, nodding while keeping his eyes on the road. “Working for this hospital really is an opportunity of a lifetime…but I’m sad that things will be different. We’re lucky that we were both in college together this year. But I’d rather not go off to the East Coast without you.” Maggie, still in her undergrad program, had a quite a few years to go before she would be were William was, finally starting his residency as a doctor.

“You’re sweet, William,” Maggie responded. “But, you know, there are other options.”

“We agreed that this the optimal decision. It’s not perfect, but we’ve already analyzed all the alternatives…” William said.

“Not…all the alternatives,” Maggie said with a poignant pause. “I could get on the track to graduate early, and maybe you could put your career plans on hold for a little bit.”

“You, graduate early?” William asked. “Well, I suppose. But what would it matter? You agreed earlier that given my circumstances, taking this job offer was the right thing.” William stated, somewhat confused.

“Pull over, honey,” Maggie instructed, and William complied. Their car slowed to a stop on the empty, private gravel road. “Tell me the truth: would you mind if things changed?”

“What are you implying?” William asked suspiciously.

“If I altered a few…little things. I’ve always felt that there was something just little out of place with us.” Maggie said slowly.

“How could you do that?” William inquired.

“Oh, leave that to me,” Maggie said through laugher. “I just wouldn’t feel right about it if I didn’t have your permission first.”

“My permission for you to do what, exactly?” William asked, feeling more puzzled by the minute.

“To make a few changes,” Maggie replied enigmatically.

“What kind of changes, Maggie?” William said exasperatedly.

Maggie leaned over the seat and placed her lips flush against William’s ear. She slowly and seductively whispered, “Special ones….and…” she added as she pulled away, “You won’t have to worry about your job conflicting with our relationship.”

“Well, that sounds superb to me. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me, Maggie. I really do want to do whatever I can to make this work with us.”

“That’s what I needed to hear, William. Lie back in your seat and please, close your eyes.”

William still wasn’t sure what he was getting himself into. But he had learned to accept those kinds of instructions from Maggie readily, as it always led him to pleasure.

Maggie pulled her lithe body up from her car seat. She glanced around. The private, wooded road was still deserted. They had total privacy.

She slowly pulled her body on top of his and straddled him. She ran her fingers across his handsome, mature looking facial features. She felt her hands run other his suit-covered body, appreciating the muscular frame that he had developed with his strict exercise regimen during grad school. She concentrated on remembering him as he was, at that exact moment.

Maggie mentally said goodbye to William, the recent med school graduate. She placed her hands around the back of his neck, pulled him forwards into a tight embrace, and kissed him.

At first, the kiss was nothing more than locked lips. Then, ever so slightly, she used her tongue to lick his lips. The lips parted, and the two kissed for barely a moment before Maggie pulled her lips away.

“William, what do you plan to do now that you’ve finished med school?” She asked with purpose.

“Maggie, I’ve still got another year to go,” William casually responded as Maggie started deeply into his eyes. He did seem younger, though it was hard to really discern it physically. How well had she remembered his features from just a few moments ago? “You’re lucky you’ve put organic chemistry behind you in your undergrad. That was my worst year ever.”

“Organic chemistry?” Maggie asked. She hadn’t taken that course. And yet…as she thought about it, she did remember taking it, clearly. She both remembered taking it and not having taken it at once.

“Yeah, that class is always hard,” William said as he took advantage of their closeness by slowly grinding his body against hers, reminding Maggie that chemistry isn’t the only thing that was hard. “Were you thinking about next year? It’s going to be sad, if I get accepted to a really good hospital back east and I have to leave you behind here. I really don’t want us to be apart.”

Maggie bit her lip and nodded. He had an excellent point. She hadn’t fixed the problem with her alteration. Their transfer had only shifted things one year. He’d still be leaving next year. Their dilemma hadn’t been solved at all – the can had just been kicked down the curb a year.

She looked down at her boyfriend. He looked almost identical to how she remembered him. Perhaps there was room for more change. Perhaps the very best thing to do, Maggie concluded, was to make two the same age. If they were in the same year of schooling for medicine, this wouldn’t be an issue at all. One more age transferring magical kiss ought to do the trick.

Maggie mentally reminded herself to be careful before she began. She only knew how to do this in one direction, and it wasn’t reversible.

She leaned towards William and hugged him tightly. She thought about her memories from her last year of college – memories she didn’t have just a few moments ago, yet they were more real to her now than any memory she had in her head, perhaps more so.

She undulated her slender body over his fit one, exciting them both. Before she could decide whether or not the kiss was the right thing to do, William became overwhelmed with lust and their mouths met.

This time, the kiss was far more passionate. Maggie couldn’t help herself. She had only barely licked his lips before. Now that they were really kissing, she could feel the energy completely. The more intense it became and the longer it lasted, the better it felt. Maggie felt her entire body tingling with glorious sexual energy.

After a while, Maggie’s mind finally remembered the consequences. The kiss was enchanted, how could she have forgotten? She quickly stopped, but knew right away she had lingered longer than she had intended.

After the first kiss, William’s clothes had remained the same: the professional suit, which he wore almost always since they had met. Now, he had on a different outfit: one Maggie could never remember seeing him in. It was too casual, too unprofessional to be his.

He was younger now, clearly younger. In fact, it was obvious to Maggie that William was significantly younger than when she had first met him. Yet, the more she tried to convince herself of this, her memory changed. Now, she had two memories of her meeting with him: one, in which she had met an older, professional, med school attending man, and another…in which she had reached med school before he did. She felt her memories of years of classes flood into her temples. The effective instant education was almost overwhelming.

“I’m going to miss you,” William cooed.

“Miss me?” Maggie said in a daze.

“Yeah. When you leave for back east, you know.”

“Back east?” Maggie asked, still in shock.

“Yeah…the hospital internship…” William said sheepishly.

Maggie loudly groaned. She hadn’t solved anything. Their situations were merely reversed now.

And yet…feeling William’s caresses on her body and seeing the eager, young, innocent look on his face was fast helping her forget. She pulled him close and wrapped her arms around his back, letting her fingers gently play with his hair. She was the older woman now, not just in control during a few moments of passion, but also in principle. Was this the thrill William had once felt in dating a younger woman – the way it used to be?

Though he was young, William was not at all shy. She felt his arms starting to feel her body, still situated on top of his in the driver’s seat. They were, thin, scrawny arms, not yet defined by years of exercise. She could feel him, in his amateur way, trying to slip his hands up her shirt – which was a lot nicer a shirt than she had remembered owning before. She shifted her position on top of him to allow his arm easier access. She felt a tingle go through her body, and was surprised at how much there was to squeeze.

She turned and looked in the rear view mirror. Sure enough, her face looked a little softer, her cheeks and chin a little rounder. She suddenly remembered how she had put on the freshman 15 in college, along with more weight for sophomore, junior, and senior. That thought didn’t seem to bother her at all, though, as she rolled it around in her mind. In fact, as William’s arms roved up and down her curvy, softer, more womanly frame, the thought excited her.

She cuddled with her younger boyfriend, enjoying the sensations more than she had ever felt before. Their new bodies had a delicious balance.

But there was something more there as well. She had spent all their relationship, in one life anyway, as the younger one, the immature one, the uneducated one, and occasionally the submissive one. That was over. The relationship was completely in her hands. William was hers to shape and mold however she liked.

That thought aroused Maggie. More so than she already was. She loved her power over him, her new abilities to love and nurture him.

William was doing his best to remove her clothes but was having a great deal of difficulty. As entertaining as that was, Maggie could not help but start thinking that there were still going to be problems in their relationship. She was leaving for her internship, apparently, and William was still stuck in the middle of his undergrad. That wouldn’t do.

Or would it? She could probably manage, although it would be difficult. She felt a powerful urge to act, but the motivation seemed to be a mystery, if it wasn’t about saving the relationship.

The realization finally hit Maggie with a mixture of shame and delight. It was just at that moment that William succeeded in pulling off Maggie’s top. She could feel his erection pushing through his pants onto her bare, slightly round stomach.

She knew what she wanted to do: she wanted to accentuate the situation. She wanted to push it just a little bit farther. “If he was just a little bit younger, a little bit more inexperienced, a little more malleable…and if I was just a little older, a little more settled, a little more in control…” She could feel this train of thought rapidly arousing her.

The temptation quickly became too much. She leaned in, wrapped her arms him as tightly as she could, and kissed.

This kiss was different than the others. It was hungrier, more desperate. At first, she felt herself battling his tongue with her own. Then, she felt herself overpower him, kissing him more deeply than she ever had. She could slowly feel the magic running down, losing its power to change. She held onto his body tightly, continuing to kiss greedily. She wanted to drain him of every last drop.

When she pulled away, William was younger. Not really a boy, but not really a man either. A senior in high school, probably. Just barely legal.

His young faced stared up at Maggie with many emotions, including fear, excitement, and curiosity. Most of all, there was love. He gazed up at her the way a child might look at an angel.

“I love you,” he said as he pulled her in for a hug. The hug itself was innocent, yet at their height and position, his face was resting on her breasts. Not sure exactly what to do, but obviously interested in them, he simply nuzzled his face in them gently. The mixture of his innocence and awakening sexual curiosity was extremely exiting to her.

And how large those breasts were! Searching for an explanation, her mind was flooded with memories. Her budding, successful career in medical research. Long meetings and nights at the lab with little time for exercise. At home, plenty of time for milk and donuts. Ice cream socials at work…

“I love you too, William.” Maggie said at last.

“William? That always sounds so old. Why can’t you just call me Billy, like everyone else?” He asked in his younger, higher voice.

“Billy it is, sweetie,” she replied, stroking his face and feeling his young looking hair. She felt him cuddle with her and gently touch her body. His hands touched her husky upper arms and massaged her round pot belly.

She knew that the relationship was changed forever. Before the shift, it had been on the cusp of good taste in terms of the age gap. Now, it was completely past that. It was now almost completely forbidden and unusual, even more so now that the woman was older.

She sat down and pulled the scrawnier Billy onto her lap. William had told her about his late growth spurt in his early 20’s. Now absent that height, she estimated Billy was slightly shorter than she was. As she stroked his body, she reflected on the new roles they had. She was not merely his girlfriend: she was now so much more. She was the woman who would initiate him into adulthood, help him really understand his body. She would be a friend and an advisor to him, an educator.

As she cuddled with Billy, she reveled at the new balance their bodies had. She loved how she was not just older, but also bigger, taller, and softer than he was. She was in complete control.

She was now his nurturer, his protector. She would love him and care for him and even treat him like a child – a child eager to discover his budding manhood. She would baby him and love him, becoming almost a mothering figure to him.

All of this aroused her almost beyond belief. She thought about how they would look together in public. Others would laugh or be shocked or chalk it up to a stupid fad. The social friction she knew she would face somehow made it even more alluring.

Billy looked her straight in the eyes. His young face was filled with love and adoration and devotion.

“Maggie, you’re everything to me,” he said.

“You’re a good boy, Billy. A very good boy. Would you like Maggie to give you a treat?”

Billy nodded vigorously, and Maggie slowly slipped her hand down Billy’s stomach, tickling him as she went. His laugh was high pitched and childish. Eventually, her had reached his underwear and entered it.

She could tell by the expression on his face that the sensations were new and shocking, but pleasant. She gently went to work massaging his cock, and it quickly came to life in her skilled, soft hands.

Before very long at all, he was moaning with appreciation. Maggie leaned in and very gently kissed him, and he kept moaning through the kiss. He came quickly, spraying his body and his clothes with his own cum.

“That was really nice, Maggie,” Billy said, and he slowly kissed at her neck and breasts in ways which were both innocent and sexual.

Maggie used her other hand to gently caress his hair as she kissed his forehead. “Good boy, Billy. Maybe later I’ll teach you how to do that for me.” At that, his eyes lit up. “Let’s get you home first.”

As they switched places and she got into the driver’s seat, she noticed an envelope in the back. Maggie dimly remembered something very vague, the details fading from her mind as if in a dream upon waking. One detail remained as the others drained away. It was an acceptance letter – and offer of employment. But how could that be?

She reached back and took the envelope in her hands. It was an acceptance letter – for Billy to start his undergrad at her Alma Matter!

“Congratulations, baby,” Maggie said as she squeezed Billy’s hand. “I’m so proud of you!”

“College,” Billy grumbled. “I don’t want to think about it...”

“Why not?” Maggie said. “Thanks to that opening in division at my job, we can keep living together.”

“I’m just worried about the social life. I’ve never been the most popular guy in high school. What if all the other kids are mean to me?” He asked petulantly.

“Don’t worry,” she said as she lovingly gazed at him, “My Billy, my sweetie, my perfect boy, I’ll always be there to protect you.”

~~~

Tags
age progression, age regression, weight gain