free hit counters
New Ebook "Trophy Cougar Wife"(AP) FREE until 4/22 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-18-2015   #1
Mytransformations
Writer

New Ebook "Trophy Cougar Wife"(AP) FREE until 4/22

Trophy Cougar Wife (AP, WG, AR)

Sherry is a trophy wife - a young little thing married to a rich older gentleman. But she has a resentful stepdaughter to deal with, and she feels unfulfilled compared to her successful husband. If only the roles in their relationship could be reversed...

Trophy Cougar Wife is an erotic age progressions story that also includes weight gain and male age regression. It is about 7,000 words long. It's going to be FREE for five days: April 18-22. So get it free while you can!

Here's an excerpt:
“So, Sherry, how’s the studying going?” my stepdaughter Megan asked me.

“It’s going just fine,” I replied, not raising my eyes from my textbook. “I’ll be happy to help you with your homework when I’m done.”

“Sounds great!” she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. “We can stay up late, have a slumber party, talk about our crushes! Oh, wait! I already know yours: You’ve got a crush on my Dad, right?”

“Listen, Megan, I know you’re not comfortable calling me ‘Mom,’ yet, and I can understand this is difficult for you,” I began, trying to be conciliatory.

“Difficult doesn’t begin to describe it,” Megan said. “I’m 16 and you’re a 22-year-old gold digger, married to my 50-year-old father!”

I slammed my textbook shut after letting out a long sigh.

“I don’t know how many times I have to say this: I didn’t marry Charles for his money,” I said. “I really love him. I signed a prenup. Doesn’t that mean anything to you?”

“No, it doesn’t,” said Megan, smacking her lips and giving me a glacial stare. “You’re still just another trophy wife.”

I sighed, and reached over to my snack platter to grab a handful of celery and bell peppers, and washed it down with a glass of coconut water, my favorite drink.

“Got anything real to eat in this house?” Megan asked.

“This is real food,” I said defensively. “I’m just trying to lose five pounds, OK?”

I knew I was already thin, but one could never be too careful about ballooning up.

“Whatever,” Megan said.

She was by no means heavy, but she certainly didn’t starve herself to stay slender like I did. Just as well, I thought. She didn’t have a man to please.
Unread 04-19-2015   #2
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Re: New Ebook "Trophy Cougar Wife"(AP) FREE until 4/22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mytransformations View Post
Trophy Cougar Wife (AP, WG, AR)

Sherry is a trophy wife - a young little thing married to a rich older gentleman. But she has a resentful stepdaughter to deal with, and she feels unfulfilled compared to her successful husband. If only the roles in their relationship could be reversed...

Trophy Cougar Wife is an erotic age progressions story that also includes weight gain and male age regression. It is about 7,000 words long. It's going to be FREE for five days: April 18-22. So get it free while you can!

Here's an excerpt:
“So, Sherry, how’s the studying going?” my stepdaughter Megan asked me.

“It’s going just fine,” I replied, not raising my eyes from my textbook. “I’ll be happy to help you with your homework when I’m done.”

“Sounds great!” she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. “We can stay up late, have a slumber party, talk about our crushes! Oh, wait! I already know yours: You’ve got a crush on my Dad, right?”

“Listen, Megan, I know you’re not comfortable calling me ‘Mom,’ yet, and I can understand this is difficult for you,” I began, trying to be conciliatory.

“Difficult doesn't begin to describe it,” Megan said. “I’m 16 and you’re a 22-year-old gold digger, married to my 50-year-old father!”

I slammed my textbook shut after letting out a long sigh.

“I don’t know how many times I have to say this: I didn't marry Charles for his money,” I said. “I really love him. I signed a prenup. Doesn't that mean anything to you?”

“No, it doesn't,” said Megan, smacking her lips and giving me a glacial stare. “You’re still just another trophy wife.”

I sighed, and reached over to my snack platter to grab a handful of celery and bell peppers, and washed it down with a glass of coconut water, my favorite drink.

“Got anything real to eat in this house?” Megan asked.

“This is real food,” I said defensively. “I’m just trying to lose five pounds, OK?”

I knew I was already thin, but one could never be too careful about ballooning up.

“Whatever,” Megan said.

She was by no means heavy, but she certainly didn’t starve herself to stay slender like I did. Just as well, I thought. She didn’t have a man to please.
So I went through and read the entire story and you may hate me for this, but I honestly didn't like it. There is absolutely no process, just after the fact observations without anyone being aware of the changes, so there is a simple reality change with each passing day making it to where no one knows what's happened. Part of this sub genre of process is 1. The process itself, and 2. The reaction of the process. Without these two elements, it seems to make the story slightly boring and disappointing.

I do have to say though, you have impeccable writing and pretty good grammar skills. I think you do have a future in this sub genre, but I don't think you know enough about it yet to write stories for money.

Now I'm going to offer some advice, even though I'm sure by now it's not wanted, but I really want to see more contributors to this genre. I want you to write some free short stories focusing on process and reactions and I want you to develop the characters more in a meaningful way. Once you get a knack for what this genre of fetishist are looking for, your going to get more sales, great reviews and more constructive crit. The only crit I can honestly offer at the moment though is: If your going to put reality change into your story, you need an outside prospective to know what's really happening. Putting it into the first person perspective of your transformee, doesn't really lend to the satisfaction of whats going on.

I want you to imagine something for a second as an exercise, change the names of your characters in each chapter. Essentially what has happened is now it's no longer an AR/AP story. It's just several stories about different characters of varying age groups. Without an outside perspective to tie together the various chapters, you no longer have a story, you just have several separate stories.

Hope I didn't upset you, just trying to offer some advice/constructive crit and keep writing and hang in there

Last edited by godleydemon; 04-19-2015 at 06:13 AM.
godleydemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2015   #3
Mytransformations
Writer

Hi,

I've already written several free AP stories, including many which are all about real time process, as opposed to "flash forward" process, like it is in this story:

http://mytransformations.weebly.com/stories.html

Here I have over a dozen free AP short stories. Most of them are real-time process style.

Let me know if any of those "hit your buttons" as it were.
Unread 04-19-2015   #4
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mytransformations View Post
Hi,

I've already written several free AP stories, including many which are all about real time process, as opposed to "flash forward" process, like it is in this story:

http://mytransformations.weebly.com/stories.html

Here I have over a dozen free AP short stories. Most of them are real-time process style.

Let me know if any of those "hit your buttons" as it were.
I'll diffidently take some time out tonight and read a couple of them after work here
Unread 04-19-2015   #5
vended
Frequent Poster

No AR? ><'
vended is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2015   #6
Mytransformations
Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vended View Post
No AR? ><'
The story contains male age regression, but that isn't the focus of the story so it isn't described as explicitly.
Unread 04-19-2015   #7
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

So I took quite a few minutes/hours during work between breaks/lunches to read several of your free stories on the site you listed there. I have to say, not a single story, "hit my buttons". One of the stories actually revulted me, "Friends Forever" about what seemed like two girls changing other girls and making them gain massive amounts of weight. There was a specific line in this story that caught my attention though, “Work out? No thanks,” Shelly said. “I like to keep up my curves for Tom and working out might make me thinner.”

This line is very reminiscent to the sub reddit fatpeoplestories. Many of the stories stress the fact and make fun of, over weight people who say, "I need to keep up my beautiful curves." When in fact they are disgusting blobs. Now I know there is a nice sub genre out there that does in fact like this process, so I can't really fault it to much, but it's what I'd like to call fat logic and it was revolting to see it put in a positive light.

Many times, in many stories, changes seem to happen because they need to happen and without a logical reason behind them. Like this person was mean and ridiculous to people, or ect. Tranformations, at least to me, need to be for a reason and not just "because", but that's probably just me.

Age progression seems to be a constant in your library and would be a decent selection for the age progression enthusiasts, except you focus more on old age progression more then young age progression. meaning an adult gets older till 70 which is a sub genre of a sub genre and very specific with a low reading count.

One particular story caught my interest, since it seemed someone really liked it. "Europe". Again this seems to fall more into the weight gain scenario, but it kind of painted a young woman, wanting to go out and explore Europe and have some fun with her youth. By the end the young woman had completely changed for the worse and turned into a blob and explained it off as “I spent my whole life in this small town - and then I traveled the world and grew up. What’s the big deal?” as if nothing actually happened and this was normal.

Again I have to reiterate, this is more of a weight gain enthusiast, but I found the entire story revolting and down right confusing to read. So, let's try and put my bias aside, because I'm sure your already tired of hearing about it. You write excellent weight gain stories and apparently for the people who like them, they really enjoy your writing style. Unfortunately, from what I've read, you don't seem to capture what Age Progression and Age Regression people are looking for.

I should note, if anyone out there is looking for old age progression, then he does have a couple of decent stories in his portfolio, but to be honest. As a Young Age Progression Fetishist and a Female Age Regression Fetishist, the stories range in the world of horror fiction for me.

These, are of course my opinions and not meant to be an offense, more as an observation and opinion, mixed with constructive crit.

----

As a side note, my wife says I'm being mean and bullyish, so I apologize, I didn't mean to come off that way :/

Last edited by godleydemon; 04-20-2015 at 12:01 AM.
godleydemon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
age progression, age regression, ebook, transformation, weight gain