free hit counters
hatou BE game for PSP? whaaaaa? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-08-2008   #1
azu104
Lecher

hatou BE game for PSP? whaaaaa?

so, maybe you know about Hatou's site Animal Office. some BE, very giant breasts.

MAAAAYYBE you even knew about the secret (dark) area of Hatou's site, where he posts some torture stuff, but also posts more BE and giant breasts. it's accessible through a hidden link on one of his pages.

but MAAAAAAAAYYYBE you didn't notice that in the last few months, he added a BE game for the PSP!?

now don't get your hopes up.

here's what the link and information say, thanks to babelfish...
Quote:
The right clicking incomplete 膨 milk game the ↑ for the PSP adventure prayer,

(JP) please retain. Because zip which is

above 4MB it compresses after thawing, please insert the file which
the instruction manual of the adventure prayer is designated, in the folder of the memory stick thaws.

Many things the basis is to read the instruction manual
I, having a PSP myself, put it in the GAME folder. Nada. I don't know if you have to have homebrew firmware running, but it just shows up as corrupted data. I don't read moonrunes, so I don't really know what the information with the link says.
even more puzzling, the file type that comes from that zip file (.adv file type) doesn't seem to be anything to do with the playstation portable.

my suggestion? get someone who knows japanese to translate the information, or get a PSP homebrew guy to look at the file.
azu104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2008   #2
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Re: hatou BE game for PSP? whaaaaa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azu104 View Post
I, having a PSP myself, put it in the GAME folder. Nada. I don't know if you have to have homebrew firmware running, but it just shows up as corrupted data.
Absolutely yes. I'll test this in a few minutes.

- edit -
Ah, I am further wrong. That's not an executable file.

You need this.

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.

Last edited by PrBlahBlahtson; 07-09-2008 at 09:31 AM.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2008   #3
malhavoc
Greenskin Imp

Bwarg! O_O I'll need to now hunt my ass off for some emulators or something. There has got to be a way to make that program work for the computer.
Unread 07-09-2008   #4
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malhavoc View Post
Bwarg! O_O I'll need to now hunt my ass off for some emulators or something. There has got to be a way to make that program work for the computer.
PSP Emulators meet with mixed success, if I recall correctly. But as I indicated earlier, you're going to need the "Adventurer Player" game from Japan in order to load the saved adventure file in order to play. A little research shows that it's out there for the "frugal" types, but... Yeah, just not interested enough to go to that much trouble. Hard to put much of anything into a 4MB file, and even then it's all going to be Japanese and I'm not going to have a clue what's going on.

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2008   #5
BaconExpert
Bacon no Jutsu

I think I remember this site from a long while back.
Attached Images
File Type: gif u_anime3.gif (282.8 KB, 704 views)

Last edited by BaconExpert; 07-09-2008 at 02:31 PM.
BaconExpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2008   #6
Gobosan1
Squirrel!

i never knew 16 bit could be so... bouncy.
kupo
@_@
Gobosan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2008   #7
DrDark
Lurker

wow i never saw it and im gona get a psp in a week i hope you find the homebrew

and when i saw the site i saw there is a game for the pc but all the links for dl are dead can anyone reupload theme for me? : S
DrDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2008   #8
maxer1
Slacker

I think it's related to this:
http://www.gamespot.com/psp/adventur...yer/index.html

Seems to be a prog to make your own adventure games and port them over. The file is an ADV file so it would make sense.

Seems the player itself is a Japanese only release so it may be hard to find from the usual suspects. Also, it seems the company discontinued their online catalog of games back in January and are no longer supporting it.

---edit---
It doesn't require homebrew if you buy one of the few copies of the player. Just dump the file on your memory card, boot your UMD and its a go. eBay's got a couple of copies if you really wanna try it. If you don't wanna buy it, dig for a cso or something. There may be one somewhere but good luck. Since no one's brought it up before I'd guess it may not have been too popular.

Last edited by maxer1; 07-09-2008 at 06:21 PM.
maxer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2008   #9
vakladros
Process Fan

Years ago when I was in Japan I picked up a copy of ADV player. Unfortunately, the accompanying software, while not terribly complex was entirely documented in Japanese, and there was no easy method of localizing it so I let it be.

I tried out the game, and it appears to be a demo of a concept that Hatou might be trying guage interest in. There's some mention of a PC or CD version. You work as a doctor of some sort, tending to 1 out of 5 possible girls. As far as I can tell, only 1 is possible in this game.

You have 4 types of medecine, all of which seem to cause BE, with varying rates of effectiveness. As the girl grows, she begins to lactate, and it is the milk she produces, 10% of the liters, I think, that gives you money. You need the money to buy more medecine to maker the girl grow more.

In addition to all this, the girl has a mood. Apparently the growth hurts, especially sudden growth. If you press her too far, too fast, she goes to the hospital, and you loose 3 - 4 days. Anyway, there are illustrations for varying levels of growth, and the largest I've managed to achieve is 26 meters of bust. She produces something like 5,000 liters of milk at that point. At the end of all this, I think the original 30 day limit there's a short scene depending on her mood (consisting entirely of text) the screen goes black and the game ends.

All in all, maybe 10 -12 images in the game making up a process sequence. Some text for flavor, all of it in Japanese. I would not recommend picking up a copy of adventure player just for this. Probably better to contact Hatou and say that you'd be interested in a pc version. Likely once released it'd be cheaper, and more satisfying.
vakladros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2008   #10
modst
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vakladros View Post
Years ago when I was in Japan I picked up a copy of ADV player. Unfortunately, the accompanying software, while not terribly complex was entirely documented in Japanese, and there was no easy method of localizing it so I let it be.

I tried out the game, and it appears to be a demo of a concept that Hatou might be trying guage interest in. There's some mention of a PC or CD version. You work as a doctor of some sort, tending to 1 out of 5 possible girls. As far as I can tell, only 1 is possible in this game.

You have 4 types of medecine, all of which seem to cause BE, with varying rates of effectiveness. As the girl grows, she begins to lactate, and it is the milk she produces, 10% of the liters, I think, that gives you money. You need the money to buy more medecine to maker the girl grow more.

In addition to all this, the girl has a mood. Apparently the growth hurts, especially sudden growth. If you press her too far, too fast, she goes to the hospital, and you loose 3 - 4 days. Anyway, there are illustrations for varying levels of growth, and the largest I've managed to achieve is 26 meters of bust. She produces something like 5,000 liters of milk at that point. At the end of all this, I think the original 30 day limit there's a short scene depending on her mood (consisting entirely of text) the screen goes black and the game ends.

All in all, maybe 10 -12 images in the game making up a process sequence. Some text for flavor, all of it in Japanese. I would not recommend picking up a copy of adventure player just for this. Probably better to contact Hatou and say that you'd be interested in a pc version. Likely once released it'd be cheaper, and more satisfying.
Please tell me you have some pics of this game.
modst is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2008   #11
maxer1
Slacker

Couple randoms. Don't have much time to pick random combinations and see what happens tonight but possibly more tomorrow night after work.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot002.jpg (54.7 KB, 401 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot003.jpg (42.6 KB, 594 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot004.jpg (40.0 KB, 569 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot005.jpg (43.7 KB, 485 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot006.jpg (39.4 KB, 537 views)
maxer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2008   #12
Taruby
Self-Aware Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by vakladros View Post
I tried out the game, and it appears to be a demo of a concept that Hatou might be trying guage interest in. There's some mention of a PC or CD version.
The game is supposedly going to be released during the upcoming comiket 74 which is this August (15-17th). Unless Hatou happens to be like Morishita Futaba...

あなたの好きな人はタルビ。幼馴染のタルビ。結婚するならタルビ。あなたの好きな人はタルビ、可愛い可愛い タルビ~・・・♪
あなたは、タルビと結婚する運命なの。タルビしかあなたの目には映らない。タルビは最高の人~ ・・・
タルビ、タルビをお願いします~・・・♪
Taruby is offline   Reply With Quote