free hit counters
BEM Movie: Become Human - Female Monster TF - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-30-2020   #1
The AP Ninja
Process Master

BEM Movie: Become Human - Female Monster TF

https://jkanime.net/bem-movie-become-human/pelicula/
This is probably the one movie with the most on-screen animated Transformations I've seen in a while. The male ones are literally everywhere, the female ones start occurring from half the movie onward. I will try to list them as best as I can

Around 56 min , the protagonist's wife turns into a body-horroresque half monster.

Around 59 min, the protagonist's daughter becomes quickly a muscly monster.

Around 3 or so minutes later, Bem goes out and many civilians turn into those same monsters, one of them being a lady.

Around 1h 15-20 mark, the main female monster turns offscreen into her monster form, and instants later a female villain turns onscreen into another kind of monster.

Tell me if I missed anything

Last edited by The AP Ninja; 10-30-2020 at 12:37 PM.
The AP Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2020   #2
generallyawesome
Frequent Poster

Re: BEM Movie: Become Human - Female Monster TF

Quote:
Originally Posted by The AP Ninja View Post
https://jkanime.net/bem-movie-become-human/pelicula/ Around 1h 20 mark, the main female monster turns offscreen into her monster form, and instants later a female villain turns onscreen into another kind of monster.
On the stream I saw, this scene is at the 1h 15 mark. I was a bit confused when I went to 1h 20 and saw no TFs.

Very nice transformations, even if I had no idea what the plot was about. The subs being in spanish didn't help (not blaming you for that). Anyway thanks for sharing.
generallyawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2020   #3
The AP Ninja
Process Master

It's been aired recently, I'm sure it will get uploaded on english sites soon enough
The AP Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2020   #4
TGManiac
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The AP Ninja View Post
https://jkanime.net/bem-movie-become-human/pelicula/
This is probably the one movie with the most on-screen animated Transformations I've seen in a while. The male ones are literally everywhere, the female ones start occurring from half the movie onward. I will try to list them as best as I can

Around 56 min , the protagonist's wife turns into a body-horroresque half monster.

Around 59 min, the protagonist's daughter becomes quickly a muscly monster.

Around 3 or so minutes later, Bem goes out and many civilians turn into those same monsters, one of them being a lady.

Around 1h 15-20 mark, the main female monster turns offscreen into her monster form, and instants later a female villain turns onscreen into another kind of monster.

Tell me if I missed anything
Thanks for the great info AP ninja.
TGManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2020   #5
Buzy
Process Fan

Google seem to imply the three main monsters are the protagonists of the show, "yokai" who try to live alongside humans despite being rejected by humanity many times.

The "humans" who turns into monsters throughout the film are implied to be other, likely evil, yokais themselves(not sure because I can't find ton of details about the film)?

One of the main character and love interest(?) of the primary yokai protagonist seem to however be an human detective of some sort who got entangled with them. She's mortally wounded in the end but it seem like the primary protagonist sacrificed himself to save her offscreen and that she somehow inherited his yokai powers as there's hints of her eyes similarly changing form in the ending when she ride her motorcycle.
Buzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2020   #6
TGManiac
Frequent Poster

I had a feeling the human detective woman was in love with Bem.
TGManiac is offline   Reply With Quote