free hit counters
Shrinking Poll - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-17-2020   #13
Tiedefender
Process Master

Re: Shrinking Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by ailovestogrow View Post
What I’m seeing here is shrinking has more in common with the BDSM community than I thought. Not in the sense of pain and pleasure, but rather shrinking is about dominating the subject. In some ways, the emotional response of the shrinkee is as important as the shrinking. Shrinking then becomes less about what a girl goes through and more about the relationship the girl has between her current smallness difficulty and those around her. As I’ve never looked to much into shrinking myself, this is great information to have for my stories.

Do any of you have some smutty shrinking recommendations so I can explore this further?

Anyway, keep plugging in those numbers! I want to know more and y’all are the experts. Hugs and kisses!!
You can count me out of the Dom sub thing. As for me it is more about the shrinking and interactions with the environment and people. While there will always be someone in the dominate position, I would rather things be more equitable in the relationship. If I'm making any sense.

I know the minimizer has a lot. You can check him out on DeviantArt.
https://www.deviantart.com/the-minimizer
Unread 08-18-2020   #14
Captain Ash
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ailovestogrow View Post
What I’m seeing here is shrinking has more in common with the BDSM community than I thought. Not in the sense of pain and pleasure, but rather shrinking is about dominating the subject. In some ways, the emotional response of the shrinkee is as important as the shrinking. Shrinking then becomes less about what a girl goes through and more about the relationship the girl has between her current smallness difficulty and those around her. As I’ve never looked to much into shrinking myself, this is great information to have for my stories.

To me, I didn’t hit my growth spurt until I was over sixteen, abnormally late for a girl. Even then, it was more of a whimper instead of a spurt, so spending most of my teen years childishly small made me kind of resent this kink. Who would want to be small? I want to crush my enemies and hear the lamentation of their women! Now, I can see the appeal because it is more about a dom and sub interplay and suddenly things make more sense.

I love the film Innerspace and the DC character the Atom was a favorite JL member. To me shrinking was less about the process and more about going on an adventure. Similarly with Alice In Wonderland. This probably skewed my ideals and so didn’t tick off my kink boxes like they should have. Do any of you have some smutty shrinking recommendations so I can explore this further?

Anyway, keep plugging in those numbers! I want to know more and y’all are the experts. Hugs and kisses!!
Wouldn't consider it as BDSM.
As you mentioned before, I would also consider it as an adventure, exploring your living room or environment from a different perspective or telling intruiging Twilight Zone-like stories.
There is not just the one SW genre, as everyone has a different idea what a good SW story should be.
Other like to combine SW with other kinks, like a foot fetish.

Greetings
Captain Ash
Captain Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2020   #15
Tiedefender
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Ash View Post

Greetings
Captain Ash
I will never understand the foot fetish.
Then again, I did pick up a thing for panty shots from anime. As well as cementing my like of big breasts over small breasts.
Unread 08-18-2020   #16
Prof_Sai
Instigator

I agree about not liking the BDSM aspect so much. One of the things that spoils many SW stories is the pointless cruelty that happens and makes everything too unpleasant. I don't need any more pointless cruelty in my life. The adventure aspect is fun. The vulnerability is a turn on. I suppose you need some threat for that to work, but it is a matter of proportion.
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2020   #17
scidram
Frequent Poster

I'm gonna agree. Though the loss of control is part of the appeal for me, it's not in a BDSM kind of way. It's loss of control of the environment--clothes and everyday items growing more unwieldy as the woman shrinks. And yes, there's a bit of adventure in the oversized world that I enjoy. The shrinkee can be placed in some perilous situations--gotta build stakes in the story--but I don't enjoy seeing them maimed or killed. I prefer sex scenes to be gentle instead of rough. I may have read and written some cruelty & roughplay, but if you want to know preferences, this is it.
Unread 08-18-2020   #18
ailovestogrow
Erotic Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Ash View Post
Wouldn't consider it as BDSM.
As you mentioned before, I would also consider it as an adventure, exploring your living room or environment from a different perspective or telling intruiging Twilight Zone-like stories.
There is not just the one SW genre, as everyone has a different idea what a good SW story should be.

Greetings
Captain Ash
I personally only like BDSM in the realm of parody, essentially turning it into slapstick. Here’s a fun example: https://youtu.be/4FocLDnWArY . It is fun to see so much passion in the various genres within genres of the small subsection of our portion of passions. Slowly realizing the world of kink has infinite possibilities and each is unique in its own way.
ailovestogrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2020   #19
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

People seem to think BDSM is a lot more cruel, violent, and unequal than my impression of it had been...

...but I admit to knowing almost nothing about it, so *shrug*

I agree with Prof Sai, cruelty in shrinking is just horrid. It'd be just so easy to do harm to someone so small, oddly that's why I enjoy the gentle play that much more. It's so easy to hurt someone 3 inches tall that if you want to be kind and gentle you have to put in twice the effort to get that gentle touch right.
Unread 08-19-2020   #20
変な変態
Process Fan

I think you're a 100% right ArcaneBEFan. There would need to be a lot of trust before you let someone tie you up or blindfold you. BDSM is all about trust, you should never give so much control to a partner you don't trust.
I think a story about a couple playing naughty, shrinking games can be very intimate and romantic for this reason.

Most of the time this isn't the case in SW stories though. A lot of stories are about someone shrinking against their will, be it accidental or cruel intentions. Being small in a big world and losing control are also common themes.

Cruelty is a major turn off for me as well, but some really enjoy this.
The SW crowd is a diverse bunch
変な変態 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2020   #21
Prof_Sai
Instigator

:: Sneaks up behind 変な and drops a blindfold over her eyes. ::
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2020   #22
Ilovebe
Frequent Poster

Straight Shrinking (SSh), 2, for me, context is important, and I'm not really into shrinking for the sake of shrinking (see answer concerning Wardrobe Malfunction)

Proportional Shrinking (PS), 5, I'm fairly neutral on this.

Realistic Shrinking (RS), 1, if I'm understanding the category correctly, I'm not really interested in realistic shrinking at all.

Other/Localized Shrinking (OL), 8, this I very much enjoy.

According To Science (AS), 5, it's great if follows these laws, but that's not a requirement for me.

Science Schmience (SS), 10, yes, the more out of this world, the better.

Temporary Shrinking (T), 8, unlike most of my interest in other processes where I like the idea of permanency, I prefer that the shrinking eventually be reversed...this is probably, again, due to the fact that I'm not really interested in the shrunken woman part of the shrinking fetish (see Wardrobe Malfunction)

Wardrobe Malfunction (WM), 10, this is really where my interest with shrinking comes into play. My fascination with shrinking is really about the manifestation of my interests in what are known as ENF and EUF—that is, an interest in a woman losing her clothes in undesirable ways. This manifests in my other process interests, but I still enjoy the TF and BE aspects of those processes in addition to the wardrobe malfunctions that come with those processes. To illustrate, I'm unmoved by Alice growing and shrinking. Now if Alice's blue dress doesn't share the same size-changing attributes, I'm very interested.

Retains Mass (RM), 5, neutral on this.

Size Category Small (SCS), 7, this is fun.

Size Category Tiny (SCT), 8, probably optimal for me.

Size Category Micro (SCM), 1, I really have little interest in this.

Size Category Atomic (SCA), 1, likewise, not interested in this...at least as far as fetish type of stuff goes. It could be super interesting from a storytelling perspective.
Ilovebe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
poll, shrinking