free hit counters
New Transformation Page - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-10-2020   #25
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Re: New Transformation Page

So, this has been hopefully a great month of releases. The newest commission some already saw being I uploaded the wrong link will be coming out again in Feb. with Chibi to Blacklady AP.

Also, in production for a more tougher story about Twins that are forced to age by a little girl demon. Hoping to put it in storybook form with animation for the transformation parts. So, there will be a double transformation scene. I'll do my best to get it by Feb because work has been very busy. But when it does come out, it will hopefully be worth it.

Thank you for the kind words of how much you've enjoyed Kidnapped, esp with the surprise ending.

Again, if there are people wanting commissions based off what I do, please feel free to email me and I'm very easy to negotiate a price within your budget and I do my best to get it out quickly.
I'll keep you all posted with new content.

Cheers,
Mr Dark
MrDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2020   #26
Reactant
Frequent Poster

Seems like you are creating a lot of content, thanks for your work, sorry I can't afford to contribute at this time.
Reactant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2020   #27
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Np... it's there when you can... cheers!
Unread 01-18-2020   #28
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Just a promo for whats coming either in Feb or March. All depends on rendering time. It will be called The Twins. Premise: A set of twins has a demon show up and forces them to grow older.

If you want a lot of content for $5 please head to my Patreon page:

https://www.patreon.com/DarkProductionsTF

Next month, again, will be the release again of Chibi to Black Lady AP short animation.

Happy weekend everyone!

Cheers,
Mr Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Promo1_Twins.jpg (1.12 MB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg Twins_Shot1.jpg (1.10 MB, 135 views)

Last edited by MrDark; 01-18-2020 at 09:10 AM. Reason: typo
Unread 01-20-2020   #29
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Update: Just finished the Commission with Girl to Taarna (from Heavy Metal). This release will be later in Feb, but again the re-release of Chibi to Black Lady will be the beginning of the month.

Still plugging away with The Twins which is looking like beginning of March will be the release of this.

If you haven't been to my Patreon Page the start of this new year, I'd recommend it. $5.00 goes along way if you like female transformations esp. Age Progression.

See you there!

Cheers,
Mr Dark
Unread 01-23-2020   #30
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Want to thank everyone so far who has supported me and has been very nice in enjoying my uploads of Female Transformations.

I'm thinking of taking someones idea about creating a $10 tier which will support in making quarterly longer animations/Comic Storyboard shorts between the 10-15 min range, but I'm afraid no one will want to support that kind of tier being they're not receiving something each month versus the $5 Tier which I'm doing my best to release a few things a month.

So, the question is....would it be worth to create a $10 Tier? I do want to continue to do my style of productions but these will require finding voice actors (more than just the audio clips of reactions to change)....so more funds would be required for such projects.

Let me know in the comments your thoughts on this. Thanks

Cheers!

-Mr Dark
Unread 01-23-2020   #31
MrDark
Frequent Poster

So, decided to add the $10 tier anyways. This tier will be to support for elements needed to bring shorts animation/storyboard 10-15 every quarter (roughly 3 months).

To kick it off so it isn't an empty tier I moved the Ashley AP short into there. Password has changed to reflect the change.

I will work on the next short in due time being I'm finishing things to put into the $5 tier for next month and March.

*$5 Tier Patrons- update, finished modeling/rendering one of two twins and working on second, so slowly getting The Twins AP done.
*Feb-will release Chibi to Black Lady AP
*Commissions-Please feel free to run by me commissions of things you'd like made for you.

Hope you all are happy with what's coming. Trying to give what I can each month within my busy schedule.

Cheers!
Mr Dark
Unread 01-27-2020   #32
MrDark
Frequent Poster

A few cells to get people excited for the big unveiling of The Twins AP short coming end of Feb early March. $5 tier only! Join today!

Cheers!

-Mr Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Twins_Shot5_DONE.jpg (1.28 MB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg Twins_Shot15_DONE.jpg (1.46 MB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg Twins_Shot16_DONE.jpg (1.37 MB, 114 views)
File Type: jpg Twins_Shot4_DONE.jpg (1.10 MB, 89 views)
Unread 01-30-2020   #33
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Updates: AgeGrowthFictions has joined on again to bring music to the upcoming release of "The Twins" (either mid Feb or early March). Please check out his deviantart and patreon page.

Few days away from re-releasing the short Chibi to Blacklady AP (commissioned project)... and soon will release the short Girl to Taarna from Heavy Metal (commissioned project).

Hope everyone is excited for what is coming, I don't hear much from the Process so hoping to hear more.

Check out the Patreon if you haven't. Few tiers to work with.

$1 still images

$5 short animations

$10 Tier (new) there will be quarterly shorts from 10-15 minutes

Have a good day everyone!

Cheers!
Mr Dark
Unread 02-01-2020   #34
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Jump to my Patreon Page. Donate $5 on that tier and get some goodies! Today Chibi to Black Lady AP has been re released!

Cheers!
Mr Dark
Unread 02-04-2020   #35
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Going to release soon the newest commission of Girl to Taarna (Heavy Metal) AP.

To see all these wonderful goodies join the 5$ tier on my patron page.

Below is 2 samples of the soon to be released AP.

Cheers

Mr Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Girl_HeavyMetal1.jpg (125.7 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg Taarna1.jpg (125.5 KB, 85 views)
Unread 02-07-2020   #36
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Updates:

On Valentines Day (Feb 14) I will release a commission done which involves Heavy Metal character Taarna!

Coming March 5th: The release of the short The Twins AP. It was just completed and I'm very excited versus most things I've produced for this short! It will be about 4.5 minutes long. I've already showed a few sample cells. It's in storyboard form till the transformation scene and it won't disappoint. I'm very happy how all the sfx came together between a double transformation scene involving the two female twins. I'm also happy how AgeGrowthFictions produced beautiful score of music to it. (Again check out his work on his patreon page and Deviant).

Plot: Parents are fighting and kids aren't happy they are. The one wishes they could be older, but the other doesn't want that at all. To bad a demon girl was listening and forces it on them.

This can only be seen on the higher tiers of my Patreon from $5-10. So, join today to enjoy what goodies are already there.

Finally, I will begin to work on the short that will be only viewed on the $10 tier which will be the upcoming quarterly release as promise (April). It maybe based off a Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde plot line, but we will see.

Hope this helps with the ones following my work and for the newbies.... join today to see what I have.

https://www.patreon.com/DarkProductionsTF

Cheers,
Mr Dark

Tags
age progression, breast expansion, female transformation