free hit counters
Pixie Dust (Complete) - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-02-2008   #13
Hugo Prosperio
Mansion Moderator

Re: Story: Pixie Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit_king View Post
am i to understand
A she is going to shrink again.
B is she going to bring some of her friends.
awesome no matter what.
Yes on both accounts.

My Gumroad
My Patreon

Featuring stories of Bodily Transformation and Wonder
Hugo Prosperio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2008   #14
rabbit_king
lord to all rabbits

your like the joker you just put a smile on my face

i can only think of the ways your going to blow us away with the next chapter.
i hope more the 2 girls (not countain our main one and pixie.) shrinking to different sizes (one being 3 in othe 6in)
but your the captain of this cruise

Last edited by rabbit_king; 12-02-2008 at 08:39 PM.
rabbit_king is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2008   #15
Hugo Prosperio
Mansion Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit_king View Post
your like the joker you just put a smile on my face

i can only think of the ways your going to blow us away with the next chapter.
i hope more the 2 girls (not countain our main one and pixie.) shrinking to different sizes (one being 3 in othe 6in)
but your the captain of this cruise
thats not a bad idea

My Gumroad
My Patreon

Unread 12-03-2008   #16
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

I am a horrible, lazy lurker who hardly ever contributes; and SW is only a close second to BE for me, but...

This story is FRICKIN PHENOMENAL! So little content to find with faeries, and so rare that I find a really good SW story that I enjoy. Exceptional work. Yeah, its simple but that's half the charm. I really enjoy the characters and the playful attitude towards it all. Plus, there's a faerie. All-around awesome.

FYI, this is probably more feedback than i leave in any 5-month period.
ArcaneBEFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2008   #17
Hugo Prosperio
Mansion Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneBEFan View Post
I am a horrible, lazy lurker who hardly ever contributes; and SW is only a close second to BE for me, but...

This story is FRICKIN PHENOMENAL! So little content to find with faeries, and so rare that I find a really good SW story that I enjoy. Exceptional work. Yeah, its simple but that's half the charm. I really enjoy the characters and the playful attitude towards it all. Plus, there's a faerie. All-around awesome.

FYI, this is probably more feedback than i leave in any 5-month period.
I am very glad you enjoyed it. I am glad people like this piece of work so much. I am very proud of it, as it has evolved beyond my wildest imagination.

My Gumroad
My Patreon

Unread 12-03-2008   #18
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Prettys sweet so far. And it has a nice plot as well, which I've noticed some process stories lack (though this forum is pretty good for stories)

If I could toss in an idea for consideration, how about a fiary tf?
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2008   #19
rabbit_king
lord to all rabbits

can't wait for the next chapter.
rabbit_king is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2008   #20
Hugo Prosperio
Mansion Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdarkness View Post
Prettys sweet so far. And it has a nice plot as well, which I've noticed some process stories lack (though this forum is pretty good for stories)

If I could toss in an idea for consideration, how about a fiary tf?
I've considered that option. It's still a possiblity...

Glad you like the plot. I myself am quite proud of it...and the plot will thicken soon.

My Gumroad
My Patreon

Unread 12-03-2008   #21
Hugo Prosperio
Mansion Moderator

I am glad you all like the story so far. As I've been writing, I've also been struck with the desire to make some photo collages. Now, they aren't the best, but, they work well for the story. The first one is a "book cover" style one

the second is the chapter cover for Chapter Four: A Tiny Experiment

and the third is the chapter cover for the upcoming chapter five: The Sleepover

Hope you guys like. Chapter Five is on the way.

My Gumroad
My Patreon

Unread 12-03-2008   #22
Hugo Prosperio
Mansion Moderator

Chapter Five: The Party

Caitlin walked home swiftly. She hadn?t been this excited in ages. She couldn?t wait to get back to the apartment to wrangle her two roommates into a night of fun with Jadaris. Unbeknown to her, as she walked, she was being watched. From a nearby tree, a pink haired pixie named Siri Oubotoni observed her ever move. As Caitlin bounded up the steps into her apartment building, Siri pulled from her billowy clothing a small crystal ball, and tapped it three times. The face of an older woman, the High Magistrate appeared.

?You bring news, Siri?? The Magistrate asked.

?Yes, Mabia, M?lady.? She said, bowing her head slowly. ?It appears as if this human is attempting to introduce Jadaris to more of her kind. Should I take action??

?Not yet. I have a plan?Return to the Throne Room at once, and we shall discuss it.?

-----

As she closed the door behind her, Caitlin looked around, and saw no sing of her roommates, and she hadn?t expected to. Both girls worked the morning shift, so they wouldn?t be home for a little bit. She sighed in relief, as she was hoping to have some time to herself. During her hour-long stint being pixie sized to Jadaris, she had done many things to explore being so tiny?one of which was not her idea. Jadaris, lost in the fun of it all, had dropped the tiny Caitlin into her own glass of Pink Lemonade. It was funny at the time, but now Caitlin was covered in dry sticky lemonade?and was glad of the opportunity to shower.

She stripped out of her clothes, thinking back to when she had shrunk right out of them, a horrifying experience at the time, but one she now missed, but she smiled knowing that the sleepover would bring many more adventures. She then climbed into the shower, to cleanse herself of the sticky mess she was covered in. Never in her whole life had she imagined she?d swim in a glass of lemonade, and now she was kind of regretting it?if only for the mess?

?Jesus, this stuff is a bitch to get off.? She whined as she did her best to get it all off.

?Caitlin?! You home?? shouted a voice from the hall as Caitlin was drying off.

?Yeah, Beth!? she shouted to one of her two roommates. ?Just finishing my shower. I?ll be right out.?

A few moments later, she stepped out, wrapped in her towel. She then turned her attention to Beth, a tall blonde girl, her glasses firmly affixed to her nose. She smiled at Caitlin.

?So how did your boy hunting go last night?? Beth asked with a smirk.

?Huh?? Caitlin asked.

?Well, you were gone all night, I can only assume that you went out on the town looking for men to claim.? She laughed.

?Uh, not really?Look, when Jenna gets in, I?ll explain it to you guys okay?

Beth looked oddly at her roommate, but just shrugged and nodded.

Caitlin turned and entered her room. It was typical, not of a college girl, but more like a high school girl. In the short span she had been living in this new apartment, she had decorated the walls with posters of her favorite Male movie stars and musicians. She walked over to her dresser, and chose an outfit?in the back of her mind wondering what it would look like in a pile on the floor, her standing right in the middle. It aroused her quite a bit, but she reminded herself to wait?the sleepover?that was the goal, she told herself.

?Hiya, Cait!? said the chipper voice of her other roommate, who now stood in the doorway. Caitlin looked over to see the short girl, playing with her ginger hair, scrunching her freckled nose.

?So?where did you go last night. Me and Beth assumed??

?Yeah, I know what you assumed, thanks for making me out to be the town whore? Caitlin replied sarcastically. ?Look?you two, last night, I went down the street??

?Yeah?? said Beth entering the room, pushing Jenna out of the way.

?Hey!? Jenna shouted

?Sorry, shorty, you got in my way?anyway, you went down the street? Beth continued.

Caitlin looked over to Jenna with eyes of apology for Beth actions. In her mind, she was already plotting how things would go this evening?

?Yeah, and I walked by that old mansion?you know.?

?Did you break in?? Jenna asked.

?Well, technically, I did?yeah, but?look?it?s not abandoned like everyone thinks?? she said, referring to the legend on campus that the house was empty, yet haunted.

?I was curious??

?Like always? Beth sighed.

?So I went inside, and it turns out, someone does live there, a really nice girl?she?um?around our age? she guessed?in fact, she had no idea how old Jadaris was?hell, she could have been hundreds of years old? ?and she?s new to the neighborhood, just like us. She invited me over for dinner? she mentions, recalling the sandwich/makeshift bed ?and when we realized how late it was getting, well, she offered me her guest room??

?oooh? said Beth, ?Sexual Encounters in the creepy old house. How lovely?

?That?s not what it was at all?Look, the girl, she invited us all over tonight for a sleep over. I figure since tomorrow is Saturday, we don?t have work, it?s perfect. We?ll go make this new girl feel welcome.?

?I dunno, Cait? Jenna said. ?I had a long day at work. I ??

?That?s perfect then, a nice fun night to unwind?it?s exactly what you need.?

?Well, maybe you are right. What do you think, Beth??

?Could be fun?but?I don?t know about this stranger thing?what if she?s lying?what if there is just a creepy old man who wants to take our pictures while we get nakie.? Beth mused.

?The most likely of situations, Beth? Jenna sighed before turning back to Caitlin ?I?m in.?

?Beth?? Caitlin asked.

The blonde took her time, but eventually caved. The sleepover was on. Caitlin smiled. She was gonna give these two the surprise of their lives.

-----

?This is so exciting!? Jadaris beamed as she tidied up the tiny apartment hidden under the bed. ?I hope they like me? she said, her nerves showing through. She flitted out from under the bed, and called for her human sized butler.

?Yes, Madame?? He smiles as he enters.

?Did you get the drinks and stuff???

?Yes, everything Ms. Miller listed. It should be quite the shin-dig, if you ask me.? He said, his British accent sounding quite humorous saying the word shin-dig.

?Oh, I do hope so?? she said, unaware that through the window she was being spied on?

-----

?Patience, my young one? Said the voice of Mabia, the High Magistrate of the Fairy Colony. She smiled at the pixie holding the orb that contained her face. ?You will know the moment of truth. You will know when to strike?all you have to do is bring me what I asked for, and you will be heralded amongst all our colony?understood??

?Yes, your Majesty.? She said. She looked out form the branch she sat on, peering into the window, seeing the tiny figure of Jadaris hover.

?Just wait, I?ll show you, Jadaris?you?ll rue the day you were ever more talented than Siri Oubotoni!?

-----

The three humans had each packed a bag, and were prepping to go to the sleepover.

?So, what about food and drink?? Jenna asked.

?Especially drink!? Beth retorted.

?Not to Worry. She is taking care of all that. We just have to show up, and the fun will begin.?

She smiled. Her roommates grabbed their bags, and they were off, out of the door, and heading down the street.

?This had better be the best damned sleepover I?ve ever been too, you know? Beth said, her mood obvious.

?You could have said no, you know? Jenna said.

?Oh, be quiet, Midget.? Beth sighed.

?Hey! None of that. Tonight is a night of fun. Not being a bitch? Caitlin shot over to Beth, who merely shot back a glance.

The walk wasn?t very long, and soon they were there, and they ascended the stairs to the front of the strange out of place mansion in the middle of student apartments. Caitlin raised her hand and knocked, causing Beth to snort a bit.

?Oh, Breaking and Entering career over now, huh?? she said

Caitlin ignored it, while Jenna rolled her eyes.

The door opened, causing Jenna to jump a bit, as the kindly face of Alfred.

?Ah, Ms. Miller, welcome back. These must be your friends?? he asked as he ushered them into the main foyer of the house.

?Yes. This is Beth? she said pointing to the tall blonde, who merely nodded her head. ??and this is Jenna.? She said pointing to the shorter girl to her side.

?Hi!? Jenna said, smiling.

?Girls, this is Alfred, the house butler.? Caitlin said.

Again, Beth snorted and looked the butler over.

?Well, Mistress Jadaris is awaiting you in her room, Ms. Miller. You know they way, I trust.?

Caitlin nodded as he left the room.

?Yes, but which way is the Batcave?? Beth asked.

Ignoring her yet again, she let the girls up the stairs, and down the hall. The memories of her first visit were so vivid. It was only a day ago, but it felt like longer?she remembered the nervous feeling in the pit of her stomach when she found the room, how startled she was when Alfred had introduced himself, and she couldn?t ever forget the feeling of rushing towards the floor because of the magic dust. The door was open, like last time, so Caitlin let her friends in, and followed behind.

?Jadaris? We?re Here!? Caitlin called out, and to the girls, it looked as if she might be crazy...until a soft sound, like the coo of a dove came from under the bed.

?Be right with you!? it said.

Beth and Jenna turned their attention to the bed.

?Did the?bed?just talk?? Beth asked.

?No, of course not.? Caitlin said as a small figure emerged from underneath the bed. Beth and Jenna?s eyes went wide as they could as they watched the small action figure sized woman walk over, and then spread two beautiful wings and lift herself up in the air.

?Girls, THIS is my new friend, Jadaris.?

?What the hell is this?? Beth said, turning to her friend.

?A?a?pixie!? Jenna said, her eyes bigger than a child?s on Christmas morning.

?A what??

?A Fairy, silly!? Jadaris stated to the blonde girl. ?You must be?let?s see?Beth, right??

?Uh?yeah? Beth said, her mind obviously racing.

?That makes you Jenna!? she said floating over to the redhead.

?Yes.? Jenna said, a smiling creeping across her face. She had always loved Fairies, and had always hoped they were real.

?How are you doing this?? Beth asked, for the first time Caitlin had ever seen her, she was virtually speechless.

?Doing what?? Caitlin playfully asked.

?This. This illusion you are throwing in my face? She said, jabbing a finger towards Jadaris, causing her to back away.

?Jeeze, you sure are touchy? Jadaris shouted.

?What, is it like a projection of some sort, movie magic?? Beth asked.

?No, Beth, it?s real magic!? Caitlin added.

?Cool.? Jenna mouthed.

?No way. Real Magic does not exist.? Beth said, crossing her arms.

This was what Caitlin had been waiting for, and she smiled wider than she had since she was standing in Jadaris? palm.

?Oh, you don?t believe in magic?? Caitlin asked.

Beth shook her head, and Caitlin turned to the tiny pixie and said ?Alright, Jadaris?can you prove you are real.? She said, trying to emphasize what she meant by the question. Jadaris being quite smart picked up right away. She had been prepared. She flew over to the face of Beth, and smiled. She then took her hand, and blew on it, causing a fine powder to fly into Beth?s face. She coughed for a second, and sat there, stunned.

?What in the?oh?oh, I feel strange? Beth said, walking over to the bed and sitting down.

?Something the matter, fearless Bethany?? Caitlin asked, causing Jenna to laugh.

Then Jenna and Caitlin say an amazing sight. Beth?s body gave a shudder and then began to shrink! At first she didn?t notice, but soon, her clothing was expanding outward, and she was shrinking into it?

?Hey! What the hell! No! Stop it!? she said, descending quickly, her shoes and socks falling off, leaving her feet dangling inside her pant legs.

Soon she stopped shrinking, leaving her a little less than half her original height.

?aww, does Big Bad Beth believe in Magic now??

Beth didn?t respond, just sat on the edge of the bed in her now huge shirt, on the verge of tears. She did mutter something that sounded like ?This can?t be happening, but Caitlin just smiled.

Jenna walked over and looked the now three foot tall girl up and down. ?Oh my god, you really did shrink!?

?NO SHIT, SHERLOCK!? Beth yelled, her temper still large as ever, even in the newly shrunk body.

?Cool! How did you do it?? She asks

?Pixie Dust, Jenna?? Jadaris said. ?Would you like to try it out??

?Boy, would I ever!?

-----

Outside, In the tallest tree in Jadaris? garden, Siri watched the window attentively. She had seen one of the humans get sprinkled with Pixie Dust, and she smiled. She had been waiting all night, and she could feel it in the air?

?It?s almost time??

My Gumroad
My Patreon

Unread 12-05-2008   #23
kolo2610
Leecher

COntinue its very cool !

Sorry for the fault but im french.

Last edited by kolo2610; 12-06-2008 at 02:23 AM.
kolo2610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2008   #24
Hugo Prosperio
Mansion Moderator

Whole lotta Process going on in this one...possibly including a Fairy TF? you'll have to read to find out

Chapter Six: The Party Continues

?I can?t believe it?it?s so cool!? Jenna said, looking at her newly shrunken friend, Beth.

?Beth, stand up.? Jenna pleaded, but Beth shook her head no, and planted her shrunken ass firmly to the bed.

?Come on. I?m gonna shrink too, so is Caitlin? Jenna tried to reason. ?I just want to know what it?s like to be taller than Bethany Gainsborough for once in my life.?

?Fine!? Beth shouted, and jumped off the bed. Her pants and panties then slid down her legs pooling on the ground. This caused her to instinctlvy cover her privates with her hands. Jenna giggled a little bit, and walked over, now at least half as tall as Beth.

?Not such a shorty, now am I?? Jenna sneered, causing Beth to growl.

?Turn me back, please, Caitlin.?

?Well, two things?I didn?t shrink you, Jadaris did?and secondly, I think you should give it a try. I mean, who else can say they had a shrunken slumber party. Not many, I can tell you that!? Caitlin pointed out.

?You mean you actually like this stuff.? Beth sighed.

?Of course. It?s fun?and?depending on the magic, it can be quite?arousing.? Caitlin chuckled as Beth?s eyes could be seen thinking it through.

?Fine?but only for a little bit, then it?s Big Girl Beth again, alright??

?You got it!? Jadaris piped in. Now?let?s start working on you, shall we, Jenna!

Jenna almost lept four feet in the air from excitement, as she had wanted to meet a fairy her whole life, and here was one, not only talking to her, but offering to use magic on her too!

?How small??

?Well, I figure around my height, what do you say??

Jenna nodded in agreement, and Jadaris flew underneath Beth?s legs under the bed, and then flew right back out, making sure to spew some dust on Beth as she did.

?Hey, what was?oh no? Beth said as she lurched a bit, and the began a slow steady descent downwards. ?What are you doing??

?Gotta shrink you more, or you won?t fit in the apartment?? Jadaris said, which caused Beth to blurt out??what apartment?? but Jadaris had already focused her attention on Jenna. She quickly sprinkled the dust on her red hair and a green glow started to surround her.

?It feels so good.? Jenna said to Caitlin.

?I know, right??

The shrinking began, slowly at first, not really noticeable, but then Jenna?s yellow sundress started to get too big, and the shrinking became more apparent.

?I?m really shrinking?!? Jenna gasped as the tingle spread throughout her body as the spell brought her down. She was now around the same height as Beth was a few moments ago. Beth, on the other hand was muttering ?This can?t be happening? over and over as she reached around a foot in height.

Caitlin laughed to see her two best friends and roommates transforming. She beckoned Jadaris over and whispered to her. Jadaris shook her head, and smiled. Caitlin walked over to the shrinking girls, and Jadaris blew powder in Caitlin?s face, and she too joined in the fun.

Jadaris watched her handiwork. Beth had reached fairy size, but had kept going just a tad, finally stopping at around four inches tall. She stood there surrounded by her clothes, and sighed the loudest sigh Jadaris had hever heard a human make.

Jenna was now around a foot tall, getting smaller, but slowing down as well. Jenna looked up to her currently tallest roommate and watched in awe as Caitlin came soaring down, faster than Beth and her had shrunk combined. She shot downwards like a rocket, and soon stopped, around five inches tall. Beth stopped soon, exactly the same height as Jadaris.

?Oh my god! I?m the tallest?? she gasped. Caitlin smiled ?Yep, thought you?d like that.? Which caused Beth to utter something that sounded like ?this is bullshit?

?Alright, my human friends?step out of your clothes, and head inside where the real party will begin!? she said with a wide grin. Caitlin had made her the happiest fairy in the world.

-----

If Jadaris was the happiest fairy in the world, Mabia, Hight Magistrate of the Colony was undoubtedly the unhappiest. She watched the ?slumber party? as they had called it on her crystal ball and he had sent a pixie to keep an eye on things and to retrieve evidence for her. It disgusted her to watch. A loud commotion was then heard outside the throne room. The doors made of bark burst open, and in stepped a regal looking female fairy, with firey red hair. Behind her was a strong looking male fairy trying his best to stop her from entering. The guard tried to explain, but Mabia waved him away.

?It?s aright, Da?av. She obviously wants to speak her mind, and she has the floor.?

Da?av left, his head hung low, as the Magistrate started to speak.

?So, Madame Pevnock, how can I help you this evening.? She said to the woman, whose face was etched with fury.

?You know damned well what I want, Mabia? Lorna Pevnock shouted.

?Remember, despite the closeness of our race, I still won the office, and therefore, you must address me as High Magistrate Mabia.?

?I will do no such thing, especially after I hear what you?ve been saying about my daughter.? She shouted.

?Ah, yes, Young Jadaris. A tragic case, I must say. Entranced by the one creature we fear most. I wonder how that could have happened?Oh, that?s right, her father taught her that the Fae and Human Kind had much in common?and she has propagated his lies ever since his?untimely?passing.?

The anger was reaching a boiling point in Lorna, and she was ready, it seemed, to tear the High Magistrate apart.

?Now, I have just the proof I need that your daughter is guilty of the highest treason?revealing her powers to a human.? Mabia continued. ?And she, like her father before her, will be incarcerated?and if you don?t watch yourself, Lorna, you will have the same fate.

?This proof?let me see it? Lorna said.

?It hasn?t arrived yet?but when it does, I?ll be sure to send for you. Dav, take her away!?

The guard re-entered the room, and escorted Lorna out. When the door closed behind them, he smiled at her. ?How was I, Ms. Pevnock? Did she think you were too strong for me.?

?You did fine, Da?av. I don?t think it would have fooled her anyway??

?Oh, well, next time, you can hit me if you want.? The man said.

?No, Da?av, I don?t think there will be a next time.? Lorna sighed.

The strong Da?av looked down at the soft and delicate Lorna and sighed. Lorna walked away, her head hanging slightly lower than usual, and Da?av could see that something was very, very wrong.

-----

Underneath the bed, the Christmas lights illuminated the darkness brought forth by nightfall. Jadaris was humming as she whizzed about, fixing drinks for her guests. She gave each girl a miniaturized beer, and took one for herself, eyeing it cautiously.

?How does this?beer?stuff taste?? Jadaris asked

Caitlin was about to respond, when Beth chimed in? ?Well, this brand sucks. That?s for sure?

Caitlin shot Beth a look, which quieted her down a bit. ?It all depends. You ever have wine??

?Oh, all the time!? the fairy said.

?It?s kinda like that.?

?except not at all?? Beth said through her teeth.

They all drank from their beers, and Jadaris and Jenna talked at length about the Fairy world.

?It sounds so wonderful.? Jenna said, followed by a slightly tipsy hiccup. ?I?d love to visit sometime?

?Sadly, that?s not allowed.? Jadaris said. ?The High Magistrate wouldn?t allow it. She hates humans. Forbid us from ever speaking to them?I am sure she?d be very angry if she knew about this? she finished, unaware that the High Magistrate had been spying on her.

?But for what?s it?s worth?? she continued ?It?s beautiful, and I think you three would fit right in.? Caitlin and Jenna smiled, while Beth just sat there sipping from her beer.

?I think you?d make a beautiful fairy, too, Jenna? Jedaris said.

Jenna blushed as she looked at the fairy. ?Really?? she asked.

?Yes, indeed.? Jadaris smiled.

?Can you?? Jenna started to ask, but she was stopped

?You want me to make you look like a fairy, don?t you??

Beth rolled her eyes and continued to drink, occasionally looking at the bottle in disgust.

?I?d?love that.? Jenna gasped.

?What do you think, Caitlin? Should I?? Jadaris asked playfully as she produced a small pouch from her cabinet of dusts.

?If she wants it, why not?? Caitlin smiled. Caitlin had never considered to as to be transformed into a fairy, but, now wasn?t the time, she told herself, this was Jenna?s moment.

Jenna smiled and closed her eyes bracingly as Jadaris blew the dust in her direction, but unlike the dust before, which had just acted like normal dust (except for the shrinking part), it swirled around her, like leaves on a blustery fall day, and a yellow glow started to engulf the redhead.

First, her shoulder length ginger-red hair started to grow. It stretched outwards, becoming longer and longer with each passing second. Even Beth was stunned to watch as her roommate changed before her eyes. The hair shimmered as it grew, and soon it rested just below her naked ass. The growth stopped, but other changes had begun. Her ears started to form into what Beth referred to as Spock ears.

?All Fairies have Pointy ears? Caitlin retorted.

?What is a Spock?? Jadaris said, her head cocked to the side, like a dog's might.

?Never mind? Caitlin sighed.

Then the most drastic change took place. Something started poking it?s way out of Jenna?s back. It looked painful, but she showed no signs of being in any sort of pain. In fact, she seemed to be enjoying the feeling, emitting a few soft moans.

The protrusions on her back looked like bone, and were slightly horrifying to look at, but Beth and Caitlin watched anyway, fixated by the transformation. A thin film like substance started to ooze out from her back, and cover the bones. It had a yellowy tint, not unlike the wings on Jadaris? back.

?Just about done? Jadaris said as the wings took their final shape.

?How do I use them? Jenna said as the yellow glow receded, and she admired her new appendages. ?Just think happy thoughts?? She asked, giggling.

?Wow.? Beth said, ?You are such a geek.?

?and proud of it? Jenna smiled back.

?Well, you sort of have to think happy thoughts, actually.? Jadaris admitted. ?You have to will yourself to fly. Most fairies can?t fly when they are not feeling their best. It?s all in your mood.?

Jenna smiled, and apparently thought some very happy thoughts, as her wings started flapping very fast, and she rose of the ground, her toes arching as she left the floor.

?It worked!? she laughed, ?I really am a Fairy!?

?For the moment.? Jadaris winked.

?Now, what should we do now?? Jenna asked still floating.

?We could go swimming?? Jadaris said.

?You have a pool?? Beth said

?No?she doesn?t? Caitlin said reading the expression on the fairies face. ?but?when you have magic, who needs a pool.

The pixie smiled and nodded, and blew a handful of dust all around the room. Beth tried to dodge it, but couldn?t, while Caitlin and Jenna basked in it. Suddenly the two girls and the two fairies vanished into thin air.

-----

When Beth came too, she saw a sight she never thought she would ever see. A large metal faucet loomed in the air. She looked around to confirm her suspicions and sure enough, she was standing on the counter of a bathroom sink.

?Oh my god?? she said, taking in the vastness of the bathroom.

?Don?t fall!? shouted Jenna laughing. Beth looked around the counter trying to find where her voice had come from, when she looked down, and saw, that inside the basin of the sink were three small figures, smaller than she had remembered them.

?Come on in! The water?s fine!? Caitlin said.

Beth just stared ?Did you guys shrink again?? she asked

?Had to. Sink was too small.? Jadaris said, using her wings to splash Jenna a bit, which Jenna giggled at, and began to return the favor.

?She enchanted the water? Jenna said. ?Just put your feet in, you?ll find out.?

Beth rolled her eyes, and sighed. Getting smaller was not high on her list of things she wanted to do at the moment, but, she didn?t want to seem a spoil sport, so she sat on the edge of the basin and placed her toes into the water. A shiver went up her spine as she suddenly shrank down to half of her current height?a mere two inches tall.

?Oh my god? she gasped as she saw how much larger the room had gotten again.

?Come on, slow poke?Get in!? Caitlin laughed as Beth slid into the water. She had been afraid that touching the water again might reduce her even further, but it didn?t. She breathed a sigh of relief and started to paddle over to her friends.

?Not so bad, was it?? Caitlin asked.

?No.? admitted Beth. She looked over, and saw the two fairies splashing each other with their wings, when Caitlin swam over. ?Feel Left Out?? she asked and then splashed Beth, who, despite her previously dour mood, smiled and splashed back.

-----

The pixie perched in the tree smiled. The time was right. She flew over to the window, and waving her hands, she made the wood and glass contraption open. She smiled as she flew into the room. Another wave of her hand, and all the lights went out, including the Christmas lights illuminating the small apartment under the bed. It appeared that they had left, but she knew they would be back, so she simply hovered?and waited.

-----

After what seemed like hours, Beth really had gotten into the spirit of things. She almost forgot she was two inches tall swimming in a sink for a few moments her or there, but then a water droplet would fall from the faucet, sending their waves through the water, and firmly reminding her how tiny she was. It didn?t matter however?like Caitlin before her, she had learned to accept this, and if Caitlin had so much faith in this little pixie, than she new it must be reversible.

They played pool games for a while, like Marco Polo, and Caitlin accused Jenna of cheating.

?Just because you can fly doesn?t mean you can peek.? She said wagging her finger at the newly minted fairy, which resulted in a wave of water from her wings splashing onto Caitlin?s face.

After all this fun, Beth was parched, and felt it was time for another round of drinks.

?Hey, I want another beer?Can you send me back??

She grabbed onto the edge of the sink and pulled herself out of it, and stood on the counter, and felt a tingle as her body grew taller. Soon she was six inches tall. The fairy flitted out of the water, and blew yet another batch of dust in her face, and for a second she felt as if a hook had been placed in her navel and it was yanking her, but then everything became clear, and she was standing in the dark apartment under the bed. She could just make out the tiny (well, not tiny to her) refrigerator. She opened it, and saw the beers, and grabbed four of them, just in case. She then heard something, and turned around.

?what was that?Hello? Jadaris?? She asked trying to make things out in the dim light given off by the fridge.

?Hello Human? said a voice, one Beth had not heard before, when suddenly the Christmas lights flicked back on.

Another fairy, this one with Pink hair stood in front of Beth.

?There are more of you. Caitlin never mentioned you.?

The fairy said nothing but approached Beth slowly, and then waved her hand. Beth felt a strange pulling sensation, much like the hook in the navel, but instead of yanking her sideways, it was yanking her down. She looked down at her feet, and saw a small jar and saw that she was shrinking down into it. In fright she dropped the bottles, which fell to the floor and shattered, sending liquid everywhere.

Beth was screaming, trying to get the fairy to stop, but soon her whole body was tingling, shrinking down to fit into the jar.

?Stop it?Caitlin! Jenna! HELP!?

?Your friends can?t hear you?not that it matters? she says as she watches Beth shrink down to about an inch tall, and with a wave of her hand, a mesh lid formed on the jar, and the jar flew to her hand. She dropped a scrap of paper, and then looked into the tiny jar.

?You are coming with me.? The fairy said, and she flew out from the bed, and then zoomed out of the window, putting the jar into her cloak, with a tiny ?HELLLLP? coming from it.

-----

About an half an hour later, Caitlin noticed that Beth had been gone for quite a long time.

?I wonder what?s taking her.? Jenna said, sitting on the edge of the sink, back up to six inches tall. ?Perhaps we should all go get her.?

?I suppose? Caitlin said. ?I just think she?s sulking.?

?Well, she was in a better mood once we started swimming? Jadaris pointed out. ?Something doesn?t feel quite right. I think we should.?

Jadaris and Caitlin climbed out of the sink, and grew back to six inches tall. The three of them dried off, and Jadaris blew the transportation dust around them, and in seconds, they were all in the under-the-bed apartment. Jadaris gasped seeing the fridge wide open and the smashed bottles of beer. ?What happened here?? Jenna asked floating around, looking for any sign of Beth.

?Jadaris?? Caitlin said holding up a piece of paper. ?I think you should read this?

She flew over, and took it out of the girls hand, and read it aloud.

?The human you seek is now property of the High Magistrate of the Colony??

?WHAT?!? Caitlin shrieked. Jenna lowered herself to the ground, and looked at the piece of paper.

?Who is Siri?? she asks pointing to the signiture.

?An old rival of mine.? Jadaris said, her hand covering her mouth.

The three girls looked at each other. The party was over.

My Gumroad
My Patreon