free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 45 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-01-2008   #529
CNash
What would you rather be?

Re: TF Request Thread

A while back, I read a set of stories depicting a world in which all Furry fans got TFed into their fursonas, whereas the rest of the world's population vanished. They were all collected on a single-page website, and were all written by different authors - so they weren't all necessarily connected to each other. Does anyone know where this page, or the stories, are?

CNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2008   #530
angrysalmon
Man and a half

I'm new, so i hate to ask you people for this, but does anyone have the rest of this if there is any?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CCF20070105_00000[1].jpg (127.6 KB, 1096 views)
Unread 06-03-2008   #531
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNash View Post
A while back, I read a set of stories depicting a world in which all Furry fans got TFed into their fursonas, whereas the rest of the world's population vanished. They were all collected on a single-page website, and were all written by different authors - so they weren't all necessarily connected to each other. Does anyone know where this page, or the stories, are?
I'm going to take a wild guess and say they were deleted by people from 4chan's /d

Cuz it sounds pretty much like a "furries rule, the rest of you guys go fuck yourselves and die" kind of story that would inspire an attack on the site. Well to me anyway, sounding like it was written by furry fans who'd had too much of being ridiculed by the rest of the internet. The kinda crap that perpetuates the conflicts, generates the drama and garners a very negative kind of attention. Which I'm almost certain is intentional at this point, for both sides. I think arguing and feigning offense is a fetish to some people, they just must get off on bitching and being bitched at.

Just my opinion anyway.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2008   #532
hellraider2006
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrysalmon View Post
I'm new, so i hate to ask you people for this, but does anyone have the rest of this if there is any?
http://metamorgirl.blog83.fc2.com/blog-date-200701.html
http://metamorgirl.blog83.fc2.com/blog-date-200612.html
hellraider2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2008   #533
Bieeanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Cuz it sounds pretty much like a "furries rule, the rest of you guys go fuck yourselves and die" kind of story that would inspire an attack on the site.
It sounds like the kind of stuff that a lot of pubescent geeks write, just with fur instead of guns or giant robots.

Chances are that the site maintainer ran out of interest and money to keep it running.
Unread 06-04-2008   #534
CNash
What would you rather be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
I'm going to take a wild guess and say they were deleted by people from 4chan's /d

Cuz it sounds pretty much like a "furries rule, the rest of you guys go fuck yourselves and die" kind of story that would inspire an attack on the site.
It was quite an old page, as I recall - just one single basic HTML front-end with the stories linked to from that. Certainly not anything popular or even frequently mentioned. If I could remember the name of the universe, I'd not be asking (obviously ^_^). I only read a couple of the stories - one, in particular, I'd like to read again, as it was an origin story for that universe (whereby the majority of them were about the furries adapting to life in the "new world" after the fact).

I also don't think it was done with any kind of malice (i.e. angsty furs saying "fuck off and die"), as you're suggesting - just as a round-robin style story setting, a "what if" where many authors could contribute.

CNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2008   #535
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Well maybe not. It's just the way it sounded to me.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2008   #536
angrysalmon
Man and a half

much abliged, thank you
Unread 06-10-2008   #537
TFlover

here's a request:

I heard from Accidental Centaurs that they're makin an adult only comic called "plain brown wrapper" as shown here http://www.accidentalcentaurs.com/?op=show&param=pbw

and I was hoping that if anyone bought it they could post it on the forum please?
Unread 06-10-2008   #538
SkruLuce
Return of the Incredible

NO. We WILL NOT give you pay material from an artist trying to support himself because you're too cheap or too young to get it yourself.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (49.9 KB, 400 views)
SkruLuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2008   #539
treason
Talkative mute

Yeah, if you had read around the forum, you would have realized that asking for pay material is greatly frowned upon here.
Unread 06-12-2008   #540
blackvelvetrpg
Frequent Poster

From what I gather it costs a minimum of $15 to buy,only comes in printed paper
format,is mailed through the US Postal Service and you need some legal ID
as a Georgia drivers licence to get it.

Besides the moral issues I suspect if it were posted on this site the FBI and
Postal Service could think of a few charges to lay against the offending
parties.
blackvelvetrpg is offline   Reply With Quote