free hit counters
Crowdfunding Campaign for a Blueberry Anthology (blueberry inflation in video) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-26-2018   #1
b-ridge
Process Fan

Crowdfunding Campaign for a Blueberry Anthology (blueberry inflation in video)

Hey everyone,

My name's b-ridge and I'm a blueberry inflation writer and longtime enthusiast. I've recently become involved in a project that I'm very excited about. It's a comic anthology featuring some of the top blueberry creators. I could go on about the project, but the campaign video does a much better (and sexier) job explaining it.

https://youtu.be/N8yQOW44_FQ

If you're intrigued and would like to know more, I'd be happy to answer any questions or concerns about the project. If you'd like to contribute (either to snag a preorder of the book or to get some nifty commissions), you can follow the link below.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/b...y/x/19357156#/

I'm very excited about the project and with your help, we can bring it to... ahem... fruition.
b-ridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2019   #2
b-ridge
Process Fan

Re: Crowdfunding Campaign for a Blueberry Anthology (blueberry inflation in video)

Just a quick update to let everyone know that the project is now officially released and available for purchase!

https://payhip.com/b/KrIy

Bloomph! is an adults-only comic anthology focusing on the weird and wild world of female fruit and blueberry expansion.

Featuring a slew of some of the community's top creators, a foreword by the legendary DocSwell, and a cover by 0pik 0ort, Bloomph! is a celebration of all things juicy, from sloshy blueberry girls to pulpy pear women.

In this volume you'll find:

-Four fruity tales featuring creators beltpop, b-ridge, CutiePopBlue, Fate-Full, Harlequin141, SketchySeraph, and Tail-Blazer
-A collaborative short story illustrated by shydude
-A pinup gallery featuring some of the community's hottest artists, including Lord Altros, Mabo, okayokayokok, and CobaltReverie!

70 pages of original content total!

*Purchase of this anthology will also grant you access to the voice acted video adaptation by Swell Reads, as well as Tail-Blazer's blueberry animation. Both are still in progress, and will be e-mailed to you at a later date once completed
b-ridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2019   #3
gabriel117
Leecher

Re: Crowdfunding Campaign for a Blueberry Anthology (blueberry inflation in video)

Cool i bought your comic at 31 january and it's a nice comic and I can not wait for the content of Swell Reads and the Tail-Blazers ^^
gabriel117 is offline   Reply With Quote