free hit counters
The Moonlit Night (MtF TG) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-24-2013   #1
bacattack
Gentle BE/GTS/FMG FTW

The Moonlit Night (MtF TG)

Hey.

Long time since I posted a story. This was commissioned by danio13.

While the moonlit night is the setting it is not the actual trigger for the transformation. Warning you in advance.

Hope you enjoy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I said, I need you to stay out of the room tonight," Bobby said softly in the dorm hall. Bobby Salinger always spoke softly, he was a shy boy, and honestly he should have been mugged by now, but out in the noisy dorm room hall, he was barely audible.

Greg Allston wanted to basically smash Bobby's head against the wall right then and there. Bobby was barely there as far as Greg was concerned. Why should Bobby deny Greg the right to go where he wished? Bobby knew that Greg loved to mess around on Call of Duty every night to wind down and he never raised a fuss about it. After all, they were roommates, and Bobby seemed to kind of want Greg to be happy most of the time.

So why? Why now?

They lived in an apartment complex designed for students, which had a good view of the lake by the campus. Bobby had one of the small rooms, and Greg had the other, and they shared a bathroom that connected both of the rooms together. They could come and go into each other's rooms as they wished, though most of the time it was Greg who entered Bobby's room. Bobby's room was cleaner and he actually had a nice entertainment center with an Xbox and a Blu-Ray player and an awesome television. They would always watch movies together, especially those nights that Syfy was running a bad B-movie like Sharknado, just to make fun of it. Well, more for Greg to make fun of it. Bobby mostly just chuckled at Greg's jokes.

Tonight was the night that Sharknado's sequel was going to premiere, and now Greg wasn't going to get to see it and mock it just like the first one. Immensely frustrating, especially with finals starting to gear up. Greg needed to unwind, now.

"Look, Bobby. I don't know what you're getting so weird about, but you know what's coming on tonight. I thought we were going to make fun of it and stuff," Greg said.

Bobby looked away with those brown eyes of his. "I . . . not this night, okay? Doesn't it encore?"

"It's not the same as seeing it when it first comes on," Greg said.

Something was clearly up. He seemed to be shaking nervously, and if Greg wasn't mistaken, Bobby was starting to sweat. What, was he doing drugs or something? Not that it would surprise Greg, Bobby always was a little weird.

"Dude, you all right?" Greg asked.

"I'm fine." Bobby's voice just seemed to get a little softer. He wiped his brow and his brown hair and seemed to slick it back, but it just fell all over the place. "I just need to be left alone for tonight, okay?"

"Come on-"

"Greg, please!" Bobby pleaded.

Okay. Bobby never raised his voice. Something was definitely wrong, and Greg wanted to know what it was. Still, arguing it out with his roommate right now on the spot wasn't going to get him anywhere. Best to let it drop and do some investigating while Bobby had his guard down.

"Okay, okay, got it. No Sharknado sequel tonight," Greg said. "Don't be such a girl, you know. That's what you're acting like right now. A weird girl about to enter her period."

Bobby just gave Greg a look. "Glad to hear it."

Bobby closed his eyes and rubbed his temples, like he had a headache. The shaking and headache seemed to be growing worse. Bobby's white T-shirt was growing more and more soaked with sweat by the second and his athletic shorts, which he always wore to bed instead of proper pajama pants, seemed to fit him just a little differently than usual.

Greg briefly wondered why he was noticing this. Then he felt weird. Oh God, don't tell me I'm turning gay.

"Look, sorry, 'kay? I'll leave you alone and not be weird with stuff," Greg said, backing away into the bathroom.

"Thank you," Bobby growled with finalty and he lowered his left hand enough so he could see the door handle and close the door with the right hand.

That's when Greg saw it.

A glimpse of Bobby's right eye.

It was no longer brown. It was . . . was . . .

Blue.

But not just a normal blue. Deep blue. Like a sapphire, maybe even almost purple. And his dark eyelashes seemed longer all of a sudden too.

It was the most beautiful eye Greg had ever seen and he only saw it for a split second before Bobby shut the door and locked it.

He could hear Bobby breathing heavily and groaning like he was sick, and then heard the mattress springs boing as Bobby presumably flopped on his bed.

Okay, that was weird. No, freaky. No, freaky weird and totally one-hundred-percent fucked up.

Not to mention his own heart was beating. He knew what he had seen and it made him nervous as hell. Bobby's eyes weren't deep blue and his eyelashes were not that long or... or...

Oh God. He was finding that eye he had seen beautiful. It was just out-of-this-world gorgeous, like an eye seen on a youthful Hollywood starlet just beginning her career wowing audiences. That's what that eye looked like.

It was then when he realized he had backed up all the way out of the bathroom and into his own room, backing into the closet which rattled loudly. Greg's legs gave way under him and he sat on the ground for what seemed like forever as he tried to regain control over his breathing and heartbeat.

Okay. Okay. Calm down. Calm down, you crazy bastard. Greg shook his head as he tried to forget the memory of that eye. There's no way that was real. Bobby's eyes don't look like that. Your imagination just went crazy there.

But he knew. He knew, deep down, what he had seen. What he wasn't sure of is what it meant.

Just go to the window, open it, and get some air in here. And try to sleep. Maybe your mind's playing tricks on you. Yeah, that's what it is.

He ran to the window, lifted the blinds in a haphazard, sloppy way, and opened the window. A cool breeze wafted into the room and Greg immediately felt better. He looked outside, on the cool, moonlit night, and tried to relax. That's what he needed to do, most of all. Just relax and pretend he hadn't seen something seriously weird-ass.

He needed to sleep. Tomorrow was a Saturday but that was a day devoted to studying. He needed to get his grades up so he could keep his scholarships and stay in school, and he was doubting that Bobby would help him like he always did. Bobby was a genius, and was always willing to help out. Greg was starting to take him for granted, and maybe Bobby felt the same way, hence the reaction.

Well, except the sweating and the breathing heavily and the weird eye-change. That Greg couldn't explain one bit.

Just get it out of your mind. Just get it out. Just go to bed and sleep. That's what you gotta do.

So that's what Greg did, crawl into his bed and tried to get Bobby's weirdness out of his mind.
It didn't work.

God damn it, why can't I sleep?

Why was he asking this? He knew why.

It was that damned deep blue eye. It was mesmerizing. Alluring. Beautiful.

For the life of him, he could not figure out what made that eye so gorgeous that he could not forget it. It was like in the back of his mind, on the tip of his tongue, but unable to make it to his full consciousness.

That's when he heard the moan.

It was undoubtedly Bobby's voice. He knew that voice. It was a moan of pain, but there seemed to be an undercurrent of something different than pain too.

Okay, what the hell is going on?

His curiosity was controlling him, killing him. He was basically wide awake, he didn't feel the least bit drowsy at all. He needed to know what was going on. First Bobby acting weird, then his eyes changing shape and color, and now this moan. He literally couldn't stand not knowing anymore.

So he ran out of bed and through the bathroom towards Bobby's door, just as Bobby moaned again. This close, he could hear Bobby's strained, heavy breaths from beyond the door, and some softer moans too. There definitely was some pain there, but that undercurrent . . . it almost sounded like he was enjoying it.

"M-Must..." he heard Bobby moan.

'Must' what?

That was it. He was gonna find out what was going on and going to find out right now! This was getting too weird and too, well, too everything!

Much to his surprise, the door was unlocked. Bobby had clearly forgotten to lock it. So Greg was able to open the door and carefully walk into Bobby's neat, clean room, and he saw Bobby lying face down on the bed, twitching and spasming. He hadn't even pulled the covers over him.

His eyes were shut tight. It was like he was still asleep. Greg thought about waking him up but when he tried to talk no words could escape his mouth. Greg was nervous, almost afraid, the more he looked over Bobby's form. It slowly began to hit him why that was.

Bobby was absolutely soaked in sweat, his shorts and T-shirt looked almost like they had been dunked in water.

Whoa, is he sick? Maybe he had the flu or something! No, that wasn't it, it didn't explain Bobby's eyes changing color. Or Bobby's odd behavior beforehand. It wasn't like Bobby had been sick before slamming the door in Greg's face, just behaving strangely.

Bobby twitched and was now lying face up. That word, "Must..." escaped his mouth inbetween low moans.

Greg leaned in close, and became more and more nervous the closet he got. There was something off. Something really off. There was something more... more tender about Bobby now, but Greg couldn't quite place it.

Greg's eyes had adjusted to the darkness by this point, and he could see Bobby's closed eyelids. The eyelashes looked longer. More striking. His skin seemed softer as well, though Greg was afraid to find out for sure.

Bobby's hands closed into fists as his moans got louder. He twitched in the bed, his chest involuntarily rising almost like he was going to spring out of the bed but was being held by invisible restraints. Greg backed away a step, and then saw that Bobby's hair had gotten longer.

No, not just had. It was still growing. Bobby's hair was actually growing in front of his eyes.

And he could hear the soft cracks and snaps of what could only be bones and muscles reshaping and reforming themselves, in a slow progression. Starting with a single crack, then another, then a snap, and then a couple more. And Bobby's moans seemed to get louder and louder with each crack, filled with pain and what had to be pleasure.

Bobby's face was reshaping itself, much to Greg's shock. His cheekbones were becoming higher, more pronounced. Feminine. His lips were also becoming just a bit thicker and softer in appearance, like the most tender, innocent girl's mouth Greg had ever seen.

What seemed to be changing at the same time as Bobby's face was Bobby's legs. Bobby's legs seemed to be getting an inch shorter than they were, but this was being offset by his skinny legs slowly becoming curvier, almost athletic. And, ironically, as his legs got curvier, even with the inch or so lost, they were stretching his shorts more and more.

"Mm... mm, mm, mm, mm," was the sound escaping Bobby's mouth now. And it sounded higher-pitched than before. Smoother, too. Smooth and clean.

"Ahn!" Bobby softly exclaimed, and that's when his upper body joined his legs, face, and hair in what could only be described as a transformation. His arms, just like his legs, seemed to become curvier and athletic with each passing second, but what amazed Greg almost was the change to Bobby's chest.

It started off slow. Just a couple of little peaks rising from Bobby's chest. But as Bobby's hands rose up and grabbed the midsection of his soaked shirt, around his abdomen, those little peaks began rising. As they got taller, they also became rounder, and Greg realized that Bobby was developing breasts.

Oh shit. It finally hit Greg then. Bobby's turning into a woman.

In all of Greg's wildest thoughts, he had never expected that. That of all the things Bobby was trying to hide, that it would be the fact that he was turning into a woman.

No, not just any woman. A beautiful one. The subtle ways Bobby's face was being reshaped, the way his body was becoming curvier, the breasts continuing to grow, and . . .

His hands tore holes into the soaked shirt and revealed an abdomen in flux as well. Greg could only stare as Bobby's stomach flattened and twisted gracefully until it appeared as smooth as a model's, or perhaps with just an athletic hint to it as well.

And Bobby's voice. The male aspects were fading a little at a time as his voice cracked and he could hear a smooth, pleasant female tone peeking through the cracks with each moan.

Greg shook in nervous anticipation. Even now, before the transformation was completed, there were few girls on campus as the one twisting and turning in front of him. He felt conflicted emotions as well. He was fearful he was losing his buddy, he was feeling twinges of lust at Bobby's increasingly gorgeous form, but as Bobby's feminine face grimanced and twitched, he felt something else. A desire to protect her.

Her? Was he already thinking of Bobby... as a 'Bobbi'?

There was clear strain on Bobbi's face as her breasts continued to stretch at the T-shirt which was being increasingly torn from the abdomen on up. Finally, she outright cried out as the rest of her breasts expanded with one finale crack, seeming to settle in the C-cup range.

"Oh... ohh... oh..." Bobbi twisted to her right and revealed her back to Greg, who could only stare as Bobbi's butt reshaped as well, matching her curvy, athletic legs perfectly. Cracks accelerated as Bobbi's back arched, perfecting her new upper body as Bobbi's hair stopped growing . . . which honestly didn't make much of a different as Bobbi's hair was all the way down her back.

She moaned a few more times, the last remnants of her male self vanishing in her voice. And then she twisted back the way she came tangled in her sheets.

And then her eyes opened.

Greg was shaken out of his stupor and backed against the wall in fright. Crap, crap, crap.

But there was no escape. Bobbi had already seen him. "G-Greg?"

Oh my God. The voice was smooth, a pleasant medium, that sounded like it could run the spectrum of girlish innocence or womanly seduction whenever Bobbi felt like it. And that was just the start, as Greg stared at the finished product of Bobbi's transformation.

Her face was beautiful, tinged with innocence. Her face was honest and pure, almost angelic in beauty, and her hair falling into place was straight and framed her face perfectly. Even the bangs added to the innocent effect.

Her body was different. She was definitely an inch or two shorter than she was but Bobbi's body seemed to have become athletic, albeit as athletic as a cheerleader or something. Words were failing Greg as he looked at her smooth, curvy body, and perfectly rounded breasts sneaking through the holes in her T-shirt. And her athletic shorts did not fit her well at all anymore in spite of the height loss, her legs' reshaping just had that much of a dramatic effect. Bobbi was not as skinny as she once was, that much was obvious.

"Bobby," Greg said. "I'm... I'm sorry. I heard you cry out and I forced my way in, and..."

Greg fumbled for a way to escape and instead turned on the light. The first thing he saw was Bobbi's dazzling red-gold hair and her deep-blue eyes, the same beautiful eyes he had first seen on Bobby just hours ago.

Bobbi looked embarrassed. "Greg, please!"

"Tell me what just happened!" Greg asked, shaking.

"Isn't it obvious?" Bobbi asked, her eyes barely meeting his gaze. "I turned into a girl!"

Her lips trembled and she looked away. "I... I have been in love with you... since we met. It's been growing at me, changing me. My heart started pounding whenever I thought of you. I started picturing myself growing breasts, growing long hair."

She bit her lip. "I began desiring... desiring to become a girl. I wanted to be the girl of your dreams, Greg. I wished and wished and wished to change and it's finally happened. I would tell you what I did to make my wish come true but... ah, I don't even care anymore! It worked!"

She climbed out of the bed and she tore the rest of her shirt off, throwing the useless remnant to the ground. Greg was kind of shocked to see that she already had a bra on. Bobbi had been preparing for this.

Her eyes shimmered, like she wanted to cry, but her choked voice was not sad, but confessional. It was everything she had ever felt pouring out all at once. "I wanted to shed my male skin. I needed to shed it. Tear it off and unveil this girl that was born inside me since the day I met you, Greg."

Her right hand reached out and began stroking Greg's face. Immediately his face heated up and he slowly reached out and touched Bobbi's own face with one of his fingers. She smiled at him, seemingly in encouragement. "I love you, Greg. I always have."

Greg's heart pounded. The more he stared at her, the more he realized that Bobbi
was
the perfect representation of every physical feature he had ever wanted in a woman. How Bobbi found out was a total mystery to Greg, as Greg had rarely spoken about what women he found desirable, but maybe however Bobbi figured out how to change into a woman was how he found out what Greg wanted.

"Thank you," Greg said. "But, I have to ask you this: can you go back? Go back to being male? There'll be all kinds of questions and-"

"Oh, I can go back," Bobbi said. "But I don't want to. Not right now. Not when, after days of waiting, it's finally happened. I'll do what I have to do, as 'Bobby' with a 'y', but..."

She leaned in closer. "To be with you I want to be 'Bobbi' with an 'i'. Please, Greg."

Before Greg could answer, he realized he had wrapped his arms around Bobbi, and he could feel her soft breaths right under his neck. He looked down on Bobbi and she looked up and stared into his eyes with her gorgeous, unique deep-blue ones.

"Okay. I love you too."

Bobbi gasped softly, tears pouring out of her eyes, and a soft, joyful smile crossed her face. "Thank you, Greg."

She kissed him and it felt like the most dazzling thing on Earth. Greg's knees weakened and he fell on his ass and Bobbi did not separate from him the whole way down, her lips remaining connected with Greg's own.

Bobby will be my best friend. Bobbi will be my girlfriend. One day, she'll always be my girlfriend, and then someday . . . someday . . . she'll be more. I know she'll be more.

Somehow, that felt right.

Right in this moonlit night.
bacattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2013   #2
Jake
Frequent Poster

Re: The Moonlit Night (MtF TG)

A romance? the whole things sounded like a werewoman thing before the explanation, which I would've like better
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote