free hit counters
Persona 4 Interactive WG stories. - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-10-2009   #1
Vfanatic
Process Fan

Persona 4 Interactive WG stories.

I've recently found through a series of DeviantART searches a long series of interactive Weight Gain stories about Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4. Now I read a lot of the varying plot lines and enjoy writing about Weight Gain so I decided to join and contribute, now I'm not very popular on DA so I can't get a lot of feedback there so I was wondering/hoping I could get some here.

http://www.writing.com/main/interact...ecent_chapters This is the recent chapters, you may need to read from the beginning to understand, but hopefully you won't mind.

http://www.writing.com/main/interact...action/outline Just in case you want this to help.

Pre-complaints acknowledgment: Yes I know there are some spelling errors, some times I typed in words that are spelled correctly and similar to a word I wanted to use like "Has" and "Had" simple mistake. Also I'm well awake that my character actions suck, I describe very little of what is going on and leave you to imagine the rest, I am sorry. Lastly if a plot element sucks then mention it I'll explain more about it if I can, some things you just need willing suspension of disbelief.

If anyone wishes to join in on these interactive stories feel free to add onto it, this whole thing is a new experience for me and I welcome it. If you have seen these, well there's something new now

Last but not least I apologize if this thread has been made before.

Edit: Oops I made a boo boo, when making a chapter for The Yukiko and the Magic Book storyline I accidentally forgot to add Burgers with Mozzarella cheese to the text yet I put it (albeit misspelled) in the choices, so yes I am aware of that mistake. Never write while tired and hungry

Last edited by Vfanatic; 10-10-2009 at 06:45 PM. Reason: adding information
Vfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2009   #2
Keichan
More tsun than dere

Re: Persona 4 Interactive WG stories.

Wow.

I'm really loving that sumo club storyline; also, the entirety of the interactive is pretty high quality for Writing.com.

Good job :3
Keichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2009   #3
Vfanatic
Process Fan

Re: Persona 4 Interactive WG stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keichan View Post
Wow.

I'm really loving that sumo club storyline; also, the entirety of the interactive is pretty high quality for Writing.com.

Good job :3
Eh I haven't touched Sumo club yet, I will sometime today though.

But yeah when I read all this I felt inspired. I mean I had gotten P4 last July and so it was fresh and saw this as a way to make attractive fatties (god Hanako scares me ) and let out some of my P4 nerdism.

I just hope some of the writers of these chapter come back and write off what I made so it can continue, because I REALLY like this whole concept, wish they had an edit button though =/

edit: REALLY wishing it had an edit button now since I missed the small "No Vore" disclaimer and made various Vore related choices. I feel stupid. Really stupid.

Last edited by Vfanatic; 10-12-2009 at 06:56 AM.
Vfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote