free hit counters
The Perfect Girl [WG] - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-01-2009   #1
Ninja In The Night
Knight Of The Black Sword

Question The Perfect Girl [WG]

Since you all seemed to respond so well to the story of Unyielding Hunger, I went digging through my archives and found another little gem by a different author. Though not quite up to par on the level of the writer Happiest-In-Shadows, LoveTehFat has a knack for description in this story, yielding a lot of process and is currently on a cliffhanger on his page, leaving you wanting more. So, here is a story about a girl who gets big, and loves doing so.

If your interested in this story, I recommend leaving comments on his page, which is at
http://lovetehfat.deviantart.com/
Again, credit goes to where credit is due. I am merely a miner of material, and the writer is the gem's creator.

This is in Rich Text Format [RTF] by the way, due to me seperating chapters the way I like to do, sorry if it's an inconveniance.

Edit : 245 Views, and not a single response? Saddens me just a tad.
Attached Files
File Type: rar The Perfect Girl.rar (19.9 KB, 329 views)

Last edited by Ninja In The Night; 06-02-2009 at 07:24 AM.
Ninja In The Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2009   #2
DoomLoofah
Process Fan

Re: The Perfect Girl [WG]

I have yet to read this, but I will do so the moment I have a chance. Thank you for contributing to the forum.
DoomLoofah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2009   #3
Abazaba
Frequent Poster

Re: The Perfect Girl [WG]

Once again you found a well written and very well thought out story. I am not a huge fan of weight gain. With that said it is still a very good story. Something that if continued could get to be as long as "TUH" in both size and quality.

So once again kudos in finding such a good story. It defiantly seems as if it will continue and grow to a much larger head. Assuming the writer has interest in it and continues with it. Since the current "End" seems to pretty much be a good way to end the story.

Though makes me wonder. Based on how the story is written if the author is a girl or guy. Some of the aspects of the gain are too well described. Either way it is a good story if not a bit short.
Abazaba is offline   Reply With Quote