free hit counters
New Smash Bros! - Page 9 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > The Process General > General Discussion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-10-2014   #97
CaptainXero
Enjoys the Finer Things

Re: New Smash Bros!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBird View Post
I can't argue with the points made, just that my want for the Trainer is simply that. When they first did it in Brawl, playing as Red with his little team was exactly how I wished Pokemon games would go in the future. Or, in a spin-off game, at least.
I do agree that Red had a very unique niche for his gameplay, and being able to swap out between what felt like three very balanced characters was a cool play component.

Sadly, with that loss of transformation characters, I would assume Charizard is going to be your spiritual successor, which isn't so bad. I mean, i'm still excited that they even kept Charizard at this point (Though I think they could have done Red with Charizard, seeing as he is Charizard X for his potential final smash, they could have based it off of the anime special, and had red in the back cheering on like they had done in Brawl)

Though other than Red, the transformation changes are somewhat of a good thing to me, it stinks that you can't swap out certain characters now, but it gives those characters nice new mechanics and abilities in the place of those transformations. Plus, I always was sad getting the smash ball when I played Samus, wasn't super into ZSS (Play-wise at least )
Unread 06-11-2014   #98
Chaos Echo
Process Disciple

So, to revive an old topic again, how about that E3?

Palutena was freaking sweet; she's another of the three characters I was sure was gonna be in. Now we just need Mewtwo.

Pacman I'm indifferent towards. He deserved to be in, sure, but I didn't really care.

Miis... ugh. They did too, but they did not deserve three different movesets. If they could manage that, and Ganondorf is still Captain Falcon, I'm gonna be pissed.

Me on DeviantART. I upload my stuff over there. Pretty much dead though.
Chaos Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2014   #99
tghawk555
New look! Whatcha think?

Whee, new stuff~! I'm gonna have fun playing as so many awesome women!

Teehee! Like what you see, boys?

There need to be more werewoman TG sequences!!

A TG sequence is not a TG sequence without process and a clothes change!

Bimbos Aren't Sluts! 181 supporters and counting!

Official bet between me and OhZone (Result to be determined on November 4, 2020)

Check out my dA: TGHawk's Lounge
tghawk555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2014   #100
rabbit_king
lord to all rabbits

yesterday in my neck of the woods i got to enjoy two matchs of the demo at our local best buy. they only had a few of the fighters but most of the new ones. mega man, greninja, little mac. it was a great experience
rabbit_king is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2014   #101
zullumaster
Process Disciple

But the bad news is 3DS version has been pushed back to October. But the good news is more weeks to show off new fighters and stages, but I may be quite poor come that month with other titles coming out then.
zullumaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2014   #102
tghawk555
New look! Whatcha think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit_king View Post
yesterday in my neck of the woods i got to enjoy two matchs of the demo at our local best buy. they only had a few of the fighters but most of the new ones. mega man, greninja, little mac. it was a great experience
I'm gonna see if I can get to the local Best Buy on Saturday and try it out for myself! Greninja and Wii Fit Trainer, here I come!

Official bet between me and OhZone (Result to be determined on November 4, 2020)

Unread 06-14-2014   #103
JBird
Casual Artist

Nintendo. Why I can has no downloadable demo?

Seriously, the nearest Best Buy is 45 minutes away, and I don't see the worth in burning gas to play a demo >_>
JBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2014   #104
Keile
OMG OMG OMG I'M IN SPACE!

I've been...so excited for this game. I've been a huge SSB fan since the N64 era, and I clocked hundreds of hours on Melee alone. I got pretty hardcore into the game, so much so that most people who came at me telling me how they could kick my ass with Fox (top tier character, btw) ended up losing to me playing Mario or Link (both bottom tier characters). Why? Because tiers are BULLSHIT and if you know what you are doing you can kick anyones ass.

I played Brawl, though not seriously...but I'm so freakin glad that in this new one TRIPPING IS REMOVED! That was the part that annoyed the shit out of me, random trips for NO REASON other than to mess you up.

Last edited by Keile; 06-14-2014 at 07:57 PM.
Keile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2014   #105
Chaos Echo
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keile View Post
I've been...so excited for this game. I've been a huge SSB fan since the N64 era, and I clocked hundreds of hours on Melee alone. I got pretty hardcore into the game, so much so that most people who came at me telling me how they could kick my ass with Fox (top tier character, btw) ended up losing to me playing Mario or Link (both bottom tier characters). Why? Because tiers are BULLSHIT and if you know what you are doing you can kick anyones ass.

I played Brawl, though not seriously...but I'm so freakin glad that in this new one TRIPPING IS REMOVED! That was the part that annoyed the shit out of me, random trips for NO REASON other than to mess you up.
I don't wanna start a shitfest here, so I'm not gonna say anything beyond this, but as a proficient Ganondorf player in Brawl, I can confirm that he is indeed the worst character in the game.

Also of course you're going to beat them if you're a lot better than them. Doesn't matter if your tool is worse.

Me on DeviantART. I upload my stuff over there. Pretty much dead though.
Chaos Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2014   #106
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

I thought tripping happened only when you moved rapidly left and right, and would therefore only show up when a player was wavedashing.

From what I heard they lengthened throw animations across the board, killing the ability to follow them up, so they're still trying to remove high-skill level techniques.
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2014   #107
tghawk555
New look! Whatcha think?

The demo was fun, but I do hope there's an actual eShop demo before the game gets released.

Unread 06-15-2014   #108
Keile
OMG OMG OMG I'M IN SPACE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodacat View Post
I thought tripping happened only when you moved rapidly left and right, and would therefore only show up when a player was wavedashing.

From what I heard they lengthened throw animations across the board, killing the ability to follow them up, so they're still trying to remove high-skill level techniques.
It happened to me all the time, and I never wavedashed. I considered wavedashing a glitch, and therefore wouldn't use it.

I agree with killing the "high-skill" techniques as SSB was means to just be a fun, party brawler, not a competitive fighter like Street Fighter, despite how hard people try.