free hit counters
Contempt Breeds Familiarity (Story: F Human -> F Cat) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-30-2022   #1
thunderwing
Process Fan

Contempt Breeds Familiarity (Story: F Human -> F Cat)

Conflict between two roommates bonds them together in ways that one of them never expected...

“Fuck YES! Don’t stop!”

Industrial goth music echoed in the cramped dorm room, almost loud enough to drown out the cries of passion issuing from one of the room’s two beds. A tall, pale-skinned guy was slamming into his similarly alabaster-hued partner, making her moan and grope her ample assets in ecstasy.

Hecate Putnam, her facial jewelry jingling and her cushy ass jiggling, was being pounded from behind by her latest paramour, a dude she’d picked up in a goth club. He said his name was “Daimon”, which it definitely wasn’t, but it’s not like her real name was “Hecate”, either. What mattered was that he was really, really good – big cock, good core strength, super hot. He was even thrusting into her in rhythm with the pounding beat of the music, which she greatly appreciated.

Unheard over the music, keys clicked into the lock. The door opened, revealing a woman with long-ash-blonde hair and a sweet-natured face.

“Hi, Hecate, could y – oh, uh.”

Hecate turned to face her roommate, annoyed that Daimon had stopped.

Lavender Cloyce was…quite frankly, incomprehensible to Hecate. She was from Nebraska or something, from some farm town in the middle of nowhere. She was studious, and polite, and quiet. Hecate had never seen her wear anything besides big fluffy sweaters and unflattering mom jeans, and had definitely never seen her in the company of anyone of the opposite (or even the same) sex. Her hobbies seemed to consist of reading, talking to her mom on the phone, and drinking herbal tea. She was, to put it lightly, a loser. Hecate’s family had enough pull with the university to get her a cooler roommate, but Hecate was willing to let this one play out. After all, someone with more of a spine might have complained about the loud music, or the burning incense, or the steady stream of sex partners.

Lavender shielded her eyes. “Are you guys…almost done? I’ve had a really long day, and – “

Hecate interrupted her. “Yeah, we’ll be done in a couple hours. You can stay, if you want – we’ll turn the lights out.”

Lavender sighed, and withdrew into the hallway, closing the door behind her.

Daimon winced. “Uh, maybe we should stop…”

Hecate scoffed, and flipped her purple-dyed hair out of her eyes. “Oh, fuck her, she’ll be fine. Now get back in there.”

Hecate woke up in the middle of the night, unsettled. Daimon was gone – but there was somebody in the room with her. She realized who it was with a start.

Lavender was sitting by her bedside, watching her sleep. The lights were still off, but Lavender had lit a candle on the bedside table. In the flickering candlelight, Lavender’s face looked considerably less sweet-natured. Hecate didn’t get up. She was still naked under the sheets.

She groaned. “Did Daimon leave?”

Lavender’s voice was oddly cold. “Yes. He suddenly realized he had somewhere to be. We have to talk, Hecate.”

“Can it wait until morning?”

“No. It has to be at night.”

“Okay, fine. What do you want?”

“I don’t want much, Hecate. I just want to be treated with some respect. I don’t have a problem with your…lifestyle, or anything like that. I just want you to be a little considerate of me – I need time to study, time to relax, time to sleep…”

Hecate rolled her eyes. “This is me, Lav. This is how I am, and I’m not going to change – especially not for you. You can deal with it, or you can get the fuck out.”

“It’s impossible to find new housing this far into the semester. Listen, I don’t want to go to the RA, but I will.”

Hecate scoffed. “Don’t bother, they’re not going to do shit. You know there’s a reason my last name is on like half the buildings on campus. They’re never going to take your side.”

She smirked, cruelly, and held out her black-nailed hand, making her long fingers gesticulate eerily.

“Oh, and also – I’m a witch. I’ll curse you.”

Lavender looked at her, dead in the eyes, with a defiance Hecate had never seen before. “You’re not a witch.”

Hecate sat up, letting the blanket fall away from her bare torso and exposing her pale, pierced tits. Lavender was so sheltered, she knew flaunting her sexuality would freak her out. “I’m not, huh? Who decides that? You? The closest you’ve ever gotten to magic is visiting Orlando.”

“And you know all about it, don’t you, MADISON?”

Lavender was shouting. Hecate had NEVER heard her raise her voice above a half-whisper.

…and she had no way of knowing Hecate’s real name.

Her eyes had now adjusted to the darkness; she could see that Lavender was not wearing one of her trademark homemade sweaters. In fact, she wasn’t wearing anything at all. She had never seen an inch of her roommate’s bare flesh, beyond her face and hands; thus, this was her first time seeing that much of the woman’s body was adorned with strange, runic tattoos.

Lavender smiled, eerily. “Yes, I know your name. Knowing something’s true name gives you power over it. And I have power over you because I…am…a…witch. A real one.”

Of course. Lavender was the world’s lamest roommate, and she was also a maniac. Fantastic.

The normally meek Lavender was seething with long-suppressed anger, and was becoming more incensed with every word. “Do you know how much it pained me to watch you clumsily trample all over my culture? If you’d been genuinely interested in it, that would have been one thing. But you like it as an image, as a lifestyle, as an excuse to be dismissive and cruel to other people. You don’t care what it really means, or that it could possibly be important to someone. You…you black lipstick, clove cigarette, The-Craft-on-VHS poser!”

Hecate shrugged. “Fine, Lavender. Now I’m going to the RA, because you are clearly a fucking psycho. The only room you should be in has padded wa – “

The words died in her throat as her joints suddenly and violently locked up, straightening her body into a stiffly supine position. She winced, expecting to hit her head on the bed’s headboard – but she didn’t hit anything. Gravity had ceased to have any power over her, and she found herself levitating three feet above the bed. The blanket slipped off her body, leaving her fully nude.

Lavender’s runic tattoos had begun to glow softly, the faint orange of candlelight through pumpkin flesh. “Light as a feather, stiff as a board.”

Lavender snapped her fingers. The candles she’d placed all over the dorm room spontaneously ignited, bathing the room in a sinister glow. Hecate’s body tilted upward, leaving her standing upright, but as rigid and motionless as Frankenstein’s monster on a slab. Tears collected in the corners of Hecate’s heavily eyelinered eyes as she struggled, futilely, to move a muscle.

Lavender stood up, and ran her hands over Hecate’s body, inspecting her like a piece of livestock. She ran her hands over her stomach, her breasts, up and down her legs and arms – she even pulled Hecate’s black lips back to examine her teeth. “Very nice. The pizza-and-absinthe diet hasn’t caught up to you yet. You’re going to be the perfect raw material for what I have planned for you.”

Raw material? Hecate’s mind raced. Lavender was a real goddamn witch – was she about to carve her up and make her into potions or something?

“Please don’t kill me.” Lavender had apparently returned the power of speech to her.

Lavender smiled, and wiped away Hecate’s tears. “I’m not going to kill you. Only teenage edgelord warlocks use human body parts in their spells. You’re much more valuable to me as a familiar. You know enough about witches to know what a familiar is, don’t you?”

Hecate didn’t like the sound of that. “Like…like an animal you do magic with? Like a cat or a frog or a crow.”

“Very good. And most witches do use animals. But for those who’ve mastered the old ways, there’s another option – one that can unlock powers undreamed of. A familiar therianthrope.”

“I don’t know what that is.”

Lavender chuckled, and ran her fingers through Hecate’s hair. “You’re about to.”

A strange tingling suffused Hecate’s body, running from her toes to her teeth. It soon was concentrated in her fingertips. She looked down at them as best she could, and saw that her nails were lengthening and sharpening, making the glossy black polish on them crack and flake.

Lavender positioned one of Hecate’s hands in front of her face, so she could see it clearly. “A therianthrope is a human who can take animal form. You’ve probably heard of werewolves, but there are so many other kinds. Like cats. I like cats. I hope you do, too, or you’re not going to enjoy the rest of your life very much.”

The tingling was spreading, and so were Hecate’s changes. Her pale flesh felt like it was on fire, as dark fur emerged from every follicle. Sensitive points began to raise on her bare torso, soon blossoming into three new pairs of breasts, which Lavender cupped with interest.

“Please, Lavender. I’m sorry I was such a bitch and a bad roommate and I’ll be nicer and please don’t turn me into a fucking cat!”

“Don’t worry, I won’t turn you into a full cat – the residence doesn’t allow pets, after all. I just need to imbue you with enough animalistic traits to properly act as a conduit for my spells…and enough to grant you a little humility, as well.”

Hecate gasped as she felt a tail extend, bone by bone, from the base of her spine. She wanted to believe this wasn’t real – that Lavender had slipped her hallucinogens in her tea, or something – but she’d been high enough times to realize this was no hallucination. This was real, this was happening! Her dorky roommate was a real goddamn witch, and she was stripping her humanity from her inch by inch.

Her feet were arching and crunching, warping into huge clawed paws. Her hands, too, were becoming paw-like, but seemingly retained their dexterity, despite the pads rising from her fingers and palms. She could hear and feel her bones shifting beneath her flesh – once she could move again, she’d have the agility and sinuousness of a feline.

Fur had coated her entire body, the last patches of pale flesh sinking beneath a tide of blackness. Lavender stroked Hecate’s delicate neck as fur raced up it, towards the goth girl’s grimacing face. “I didn’t like you taking the name of our patron goddess as our own, Hecate, but now I think it suits you. I’ll get you a lovely little collar with your name on it…”

She could feel the change reaching her head now – her mouth pushing out into a short muzzle as her already-delicate nose shrank down, becoming small, pink, and triangular. The darkened room suddenly seemed to light up with an eerie glow as her pale blue eyes became green, slit-pupiled, and capable of seeing in the dark. Her facial bones cracked and reformed, erasing her attractive features and replacing them with that of a feral, ferocious black cat. However, it retained her piercings – her newly-feline face sported a lip ring, an eyebrow stud, and a variety of silver jewelry in her pointed ears. She glimpsed herself in a mirror and hissed in fright.

Making it more frightening was the fact that it was starting to feel…good. Maybe even better than she had earlier tonight, when Daimon was balls-deep in her – God, that felt like an eternity ago, but it was only a few hours! Would it be the last time a human man would ever have sex with her?

Hecate yowled in fear and pleasure. Speech was difficult with her new mouth, and her new, rough tongue – more useful for grooming herself than forming words.

Finally, her body was still. She wasn’t a cat, as Lavender had promised, but she was far from human. She looked like a refugee from that stupid Broadway musical or something. And she felt…oh god, she felt like she was in HEAT! But she was still locked in place – couldn’t touch herself to relieve the unbearable sexual tension…

Lavender was gently stroking her fur, marvelling at its softness. “This is as far as you go. But we need to seal you in this form, and for that, we’ll need an intense burst of yonic energy. An orgasm. You know all about those, don’t you, Hecate? I’ve heard you have enough of them, whether with a partner or something from the box you don’t even bother to keep under the bed.”

Hecate hissed.

Lavender’s hands began to wander down Hecate’s body, tormenting her with stimulation. “You thought I was some kind of virgin, of course, just because I didn’t flaunt it in front of you. But you have no idea. I’ve done things you could barely conceive of. Orgies beneath the harvest moon. Masturbating with unholy relics. Sexual seances. I’ve fucked demons, werewolves, goblins…and I’ve learned from all of them. You’ll see.”

Lavender began to tease Hecate’s needy slit – gently stroking her engorged labia as she slowly slid a finger into her. Hecate was powerless to do anything but watch and purr.

“Look at you. Helpless, mindless, a slave to lust. I could have made you my puppet without even using magic. Maybe you were always an animal at heart – maybe I just made your outside match your inside.”

She was right. Even if Hecate was still capable of human speech, she wouldn’t be able to say a word right now – not with Lavender’s unnaturally nimble fingers finding every sensitive spot in her womanhood. And that was only one hand – her other was exploring Hecate’s torso, stroking and teasing all eight of her unbearably sensitive nipples. She’d been with men, and with women, but nothing could have prepared her for this all-out onslaught on every erogenous zone her body possessed.

And making it even worse was the knowledge that, as much as her body needed to orgasm right now, it was that climax that would bond her to Lavender forever. It would be the end of her old life, and the beginning of a new one as…as what? A puppet? A plaything? A pet?

She didn’t have the chance to complete that line of thinking, as Lavender focused on her clit; her overstimulated body finally tipped over the precipice of orgasm. Hecate cried out, screeching like a cat in a back alley. It seemed to last forever, as Lavender’s eyes stared directly into hers – into her soul. The girl kissed her – awkwardly, thanks to Hecate’s feline physiology.

“Your life is now bonded to mine – your body is mine to control, so long as both of us shall live. I could leave you like this – a mewling creature forced to hide away from the human race she once belonged to. But that’s really too much trouble.”

Lavender waved her hand, and gently relaxed the levitation spell, easing her back into bed. Hecate’s face cracked back into its normal shape, the tail and extra breasts withdrew back into her body, her claws retracted into her fingers and toes. She felt cool air on her skin as her dark fur receded. In moments, she was human again.

She didn’t quite feel human, though. For one, her hearing was so much more acute, and she quickly realized she’d kept her cat ears. She probed her teeth with her tongue, finding that her canines were still long and pointed – and a nearby mirror told her that her eyes remained green, with slit pupils.

“I didn’t turn back all the way!”

“No, those parts you keep. Forever. Luckily, you’re the kind of person who might normally wear cat ears, contacts, and little fangs, so I don’t think anyone will raise an eyebrow. But if you treat me with contempt again, I’ll give you something else – something you won’t be able to hide. How do you think your corsets will fit if you have six extra breasts?”

Suddenly and uncharacteristically ashamed of her body, Hecate grabbed her blankets and covered herself up.

Lavender took her seat, and looked at her roommate, calmly pulling the blankets off her to look at her handiwork. “Things are going to be different around here, Hecate. You’ll still be my roommate, and I’ll let you live your life when I don’t require your services as a familiar. But you’re going to be considerate, and you’re going to be thoughtful, and you’re going to be kind – or at least you’re going to act that way. You’re going to wear headphones when you play music, you’re going to ask me beforehand if you can have an overnight guest, and you’re never going to smoke inside. But why don’t we start with something simple? Thank me.”

Hecate bared her sharp teeth. “Thank you?”

“Yes. For giving your life purpose. For granting you pleasures you’d never even dreamed of. For showing you the true meaning of magic. Think of the things we’ll experience together – things beyond your wildest dreams, your darkest nightmares. I know you’ve never thanked me, or anyone before, but you know that words have power, after all.”

Hecate wanted to lash out at her – to tear her throat out with her sharp teeth. But she knew her body wouldn’t do it – and if she tried, she’d lose even more of her humanity.

And deep down inside, she knew she deserved this. All of it.

But maybe this wouldn’t be so bad, if Lavender gave her a few more of those mind-blowing orgasms…

“Thank you…Lavender.”

Lavender stroked her purple-haired head. “Good girl. I can’t wait to introduce you to the rest of the coven. Now, why don’t I make us some tea?”
thunderwing is offline   Reply With Quote