free hit counters
New Year-New Home - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-29-2022   #1
Buddah
Shrinking Giantess

New Year-New Home

Brand new clip just went live on my site. This one allows YOU to be the giant looking down old your tiny shrunken woman..
I have a pretty good life. I lucked up and got a wonderful keeper who always makes sure I am happy.

Recently they scooped me and explained that a brand new year would be the perfect time for a brand new home.

I was sad for a second. I thought maybe they were going to trade me or give me away, they, however explained quickly that I NOT going to “get a new home” in the sense of getting “placed” in a new home.
We talked about what type of living arrangements we should take a look at and then we were off to find the perfect new home for me.
We saw a cute goldfish bowl home and began our road trip to check it out. It was really cute, and we tested it out for one evening. My owners were throwing a party and although the fireworks were beautiful they (along with some noisy guests stomping) shook my entire bowl !

Needless to say, we scratched that one off of our list.

This clip will show you my home searching process and I am your tiny (POV) that you take from place to place until we finally settle on the perfect home for me.

Multiple scenes with sfx and vfx are included and this clip will allow you to see just how a tiny would live from day to day.
You can check out my clip here:

https://t.clips4sale.com/z/s/4406?source=studioshare
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shrunkenwoman.jpg (288.6 KB, 92 views)

Tags
giantess, shrinking fetish, shrinking women, shrunken woman