free hit counters
The Ageshifter - The Duet (Male and Female AP) - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-02-2020   #13
darkkol
Frequent Poster

Re: The Ageshifter - The Duet (Male and Female AP)

Great Job, loved the video. Thank you for making it.
darkkol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2020   #14
Mister AGF
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkkol View Post
Great Job, loved the video. Thank you for making it.
Thank you. You're welcome, I'm glad you liked it ^^.
Mister AGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2020   #15
Abazaba
Frequent Poster

Thumbs up Re: The Ageshifter - The Duet (Male and Female AP)

Got to say this really is some quality work, your best yet. I am glad you are progressing in your story telling, and adding more effects. Even working on more clothes ripping which is great. Honestly the urinating part I get, and does not bother me as much as it might bother others. For me it is more the male growth that bumps me. I am glad to see you are being inclusive and doing both genders. Male AP seems to get very little traction even in a community that is in the shadow of other aspects of Process. That said I think get where you are coming from, it is the abuse of the pair, and their bond that guides them to be saved by the magic that is described in previous videos. It seems like something you have touched on before.

Still if you want to please the most people with the littlest amount of work just doing different versions with cheap cuts would seem the easiest. One full cut then a "Clean" cut for male/female or without what ever elements people seemed to not like. Easier still just give people permission to make their own cuts and upload them in the main thread for that video. Story, story-boarding, animation, sound design all take a lot of time. That time should be spent telling a story you want to tell with what ever elements you feel add to it. Clearly you have a larger narrative you are expanding on with each video as we have learned.

Regardless of anything well done. I look forward to your future additions.
Abazaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2020   #16
Mister AGF
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abazaba View Post
Got to say this really is some quality work, your best yet. I am glad you are progressing in your story telling, and adding more effects. Even working on more clothes ripping which is great. Honestly the urinating part I get, and does not bother me as much as it might bother others. For me it is more the male growth that bumps me. I am glad to see you are being inclusive and doing both genders. Male AP seems to get very little traction even in a community that is in the shadow of other aspects of Process. That said I think get where you are coming from, it is the abuse of the pair, and their bond that guides them to be saved by the magic that is described in previous videos. It seems like something you have touched on before.

Still if you want to please the most people with the littlest amount of work just doing different versions with cheap cuts would seem the easiest. One full cut then a "Clean" cut for male/female or without what ever elements people seemed to not like. Easier still just give people permission to make their own cuts and upload them in the main thread for that video. Story, story-boarding, animation, sound design all take a lot of time. That time should be spent telling a story you want to tell with what ever elements you feel add to it. Clearly you have a larger narrative you are expanding on with each video as we have learned.

Regardless of anything well done. I look forward to your future additions.
Hi! Thank you so much for your comment.

To be honest, I really like doing male AP, it's not something I added only to be more inclusive but really something I enjoy doing. I'm actually working on a male AP only video before going back to many female AP videos.

"That said I think get where you are coming from, it is the abuse of the pair, and their bond that guides them to be saved by the magic that is described in previous videos. It seems like something you have touched on before."

I'm afraid I didn't understand that part very well because my English is limited. Can you reformulate? Sorry about that... ^^'

Anyway, thank you for your comment, I'm very glad you like my work and I don't bother if people re-cut my videos to keep only what they prefer. On the contrary, that's why I let people downloading the videos.
Unread 01-21-2020   #17
Mister AGF
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister AGF View Post
Hello everyone!

Here is my new video! (Male and Female AP)

https://www.deviantart.com/agegrowth...Duet-822990133

Link to the video in the description.
Download for best quality

Enjoy!

Mister AGF
Found out the previous link was disabled because the video is a violation of google drive policy.
I just added a new link.

Tags
breastexpansion, femaleap, growth, maleap, penisexpansion