free hit counters
Kurohime anime intro (AP TF) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-30-2013   #1
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

Kurohime anime intro (AP TF)

This forum apparently has many threads about Kurohime the manga. However, I am surprised noone had posted this animated intro until now.

As you can see, there is an AP transformation sequence for Kurohime in this animated intro. Sadly, due to the low quality of this clip, it's hard to notice the process. I couldn't find any other version of this clip with higher quality yet, but it would surely be nice if we can find one.

Regarding that such animated intro exists, it looks like the series was going to be animated due to its fame in the past. (You can also find an intro for PS2game of Kurohime on Youtube O_O) However, the animation project seems to have been canceled from what I've read about it online. If this is true, then it's really a shame since the series features many AP/AR sequences for numerous characters in it. (Kurohime, blood-sucking girl, snow girl, and more) We really need an anime like that...

http://chriskim8365.deviantart.com/favourites/

Don't regret about anything you commit in life, for I believe everything is worthwhile^^

Last edited by chriskim019; 09-30-2013 at 06:25 AM.
chriskim019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2013   #2
TGManiac
Process Master

Re: Kurohime anime intro (AP TF)

Nice find. I would've never heard of this anime if you had not posted here.
TGManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2013   #3
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Kurohime? Doesn't that basically mean 'black princess'? Is it because she wears black? Is she really a princess?
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2013   #4
AzureChromatic
Process Fan

Kurohime... SO YOUNG! WHYYYYYY?!?!?! TT^TT I think the writer got caught up in some illegal stuff and as a result the manga was shut down which probably explains why the anime didn't get too far either. But the series is freakin' amazing. So much TF...

"Well. I can respect your opinion. Sadly, I'm not good at rejection. I'm afraid you'll have to dieAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*HHHHHHHH!!!!"
AzureChromatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2013   #5
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureChromatic View Post
Kurohime... SO YOUNG! WHYYYYYY?!?!?! TT^TT I think the writer got caught up in some illegal stuff and as a result the manga was shut down which probably explains why the anime didn't get too far either. But the series is freakin' amazing. So much TF...
Really? What other TFs did it have?
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2013   #6
AzureChromatic
Process Fan

Can't seem to find my books, but at the end of one of the later issues (probably an extra story) I think it was something along the lines of a giant cow demon woman turning people into babies? There were also some corruption themed TFs, if I'm not mistaken. It's a story about witch gunslingers, demons and angels. OH, some of her bullets could TF those it shot, sometimes aimed at herself.

Again, it's been a while and I'm speaking from foggy memory.

"Well. I can respect your opinion. Sadly, I'm not good at rejection. I'm afraid you'll have to dieAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*HHHHHHHH!!!!"
AzureChromatic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
age progression, anime, intro, kurohime, transformation