free hit counters
EduartBoudewijn's AR/AP Updates - Page 6 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-20-2021   #61
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Re: EduartBoudewijn's AR/AP Updates

Here's a commission I've been working on lately for klatuk4u and lordbwargle. They asked me for a fake comic cover featuring Goom and the machine he uses in his original comic appearance, only this time regressing Emma Frost and Madelyne Pryor instead. I felt it was a good challenge to try my hand at. I also experimented a bit with a bit more comic-like lineart, adding some more stark black shadows and (cross)hatching. I'm quite happy with the way the image turned out in the end, it was a lot of fun to work on. I still have a lot to practice and improve with this style, but for a first time I don't think it worked out poorly at all.
Attached Images
File Type: png Goom AR smaller.png (1.61 MB, 227 views)
EduartBoudewijn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2021   #62
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

I've been working on a bit of a sequence for fun. It features the pirate character from the old Age of Empires 3 campaign, Elisabet "Lizzie" Ramsey. In the original story she featured in, she and the player character find the Fountain of Youth, but also find it's being used by a dark cult for nefarious ends. As a result they end up shooting the Fountain with a massive canon, causing it to sink into the lake it's located in. I always really liked Lizzie's design, so I figured since her story features the fountain anyway, why not have her sample the fountain and find out it's a bit stronger than expected. Anyway, that lead to this sequence, I hope you all enjoy it.
Attached Images
File Type: png Lizzie FoY part 1 Final Small.png (941.1 KB, 216 views)
File Type: png Lizzie FoY part 2 Final Small.png (898.1 KB, 171 views)
File Type: png Lizzie FoY part 3 Final Small.png (846.0 KB, 167 views)
Unread 04-19-2022   #63
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Here's another simple image just for some fun. The idea behind this one is Rapunzel being regressed by the song that activates the magic of her hair; either through herself singing the song to herself (maybe the melody got stuck in her head) or maybe Gothel thought she was more manageable when she was younger.
Attached Images
File Type: png Rapunzel AR Small.png (1.05 MB, 90 views)
Unread 05-10-2022   #64
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Another fairly simple and small image; featuring Sheila from the old Dungeons and Dragons cartoon, having gotten her hands on the Elixir of Youth and having taken a sip of it. Maybe she didn't quite know what she got or at least she wasn't sure this would be the result, she's in a bit of trouble now definitely.
Attached Images
File Type: png Sheila AR Small.png (881.2 KB, 98 views)
Unread 05-16-2022   #65
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Here's an image that was inspired by the game BlazBlue. In the game there's a character, Amane, that can end the round with this special move that turns his opponent into a younger version of themselves. This is my attempt at that situation; only a bit more mixed in my usual way of approaching Age Regression. Bullet has a pretty fun design for it too. I hope you'll enjoy it.
Attached Images
File Type: png Bullet AR Small.png (1.92 MB, 124 views)
Unread 09-11-2022   #66
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Here's a few AR pieces I drew recently for commissioners. The first being an AR sequence featuring the commissioner's OC turning back into a 6-year-old and the second being an AR piece of Mayor Pauline from Mario Odyssee turned into a baby.
Attached Images
File Type: png Girl AR Full Sequence Small.png (393.6 KB, 71 views)
File Type: png Pauline AR Small.png (1.09 MB, 41 views)
Unread 01-06-2023   #67
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Here's a piece I've been working on as a commission, the commissioner asked for this piece of Eda from the Owl House being regressed after spilling one of her potions. Not too familiar with the series myself, but Eda's design is pretty cool so I had quite some fun working on this one.
Attached Images
File Type: png Eda Clawthorne AR.png (1.52 MB, 50 views)
Unread 10-21-2023   #68
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Still working on getting back into things, though I feel things are moving in the right direction. I actually like the look of this one, though I'll admit it's pretty self-indulgent even if it is a randomly chosen idea. I just always really like these age-swaps, I've been meaning to do them more often, though the last one I did was back in 2017. Hopefully some other people get some enjoyment out of it too.
Attached Images
File Type: png May Sabrina Age Swap.png (1.80 MB, 79 views)