free hit counters
Bitten: The Series - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-13-2014   #1
thatnightwolf
Frequent Poster

Bitten: The Series

I know that a lot of posters here, myself included, have been posting their thoughts and comments on the pilot episode in the Bitten trailer thread, but given that the show is premiering on the SyFy channel tonight at 10pm and add to it that this is going to be a weekly show with 13 episodes to look forward to, I'm taking the initiative to move the discussion into a proper thread of its own.

I encourage everyone to share their thoughts on the first episode and what you're looking forward to seeing with this new series...
thatnightwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2014   #2
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: Bitten: The Series

Oh good, I was wondering when we would move out of the trailer thread and into a fancy new thread. I understand I could have done that myself.... but I just wanted to see how long it would take until someone else did it.

I'll have to wait to actually watch it unfortunately, though I've read several of the books already.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2014   #3
Erostransform
Process Fan

I posted this in the bitten trailer section. But this being the main posting for the series. It should probably go here. Bitten premiered up here in Canada last weekend, so I decided to put a montage of the transformations from the 1st episode together.

Now for my american cousins and those around the world whom haven't seen the series yet. Spoilers abound. So if you want to wait till it comes out on Syfy down there. Don't watch this montage and ruin the fun for yourself.

Hope you all enjoy. I will keep posting more transformation's from the series as it goes.

Howling north of the wall. (Aka Canada)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19...ences_creation

Erostransformation
Erostransform is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2014   #4
Chiaroscuros
Process Fan

Maybe this is a strange gripe - but couldn't Elena have been brought up on charges for attacking that guy who tried to pick her up?

And has a woman ever put a whole unwrapped sandwich straight into her purse?

Elena is a strange one.

-C
Chiaroscuros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2014   #5
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaroscuros View Post
Maybe this is a strange gripe - but couldn't Elena have been brought up on charges for attacking that guy who tried to pick her up?

And has a woman ever put a whole unwrapped sandwich straight into her purse?

Elena is a strange one.

-C
One: Yes, but in our societies, even in the most advanced ones, having been attacked (and defeated) by a woman is a reason for shame for the man. And thi shouldn't be this way. Through the many years I've been involved in martial arts, I've found many women who could kick the ass of any douchebag out there. And Elena is supposed to be strong even amongst the werewolves, just to notice (and before being bitten she practised weight lifting too).
Two: Yes, that is and excessive detail just to show her needs for food, and how her animalistic side goes with her all the time (remember, these are werewolves that can transform at any time).

Yes, Elena is a strange one. She's a werewolf .
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2014   #6
mb78
Process Fan

Based off the IMDB page with episode titles, I'm guessing the "first transformation" won't be until episode 5, entitled "Bitten". Random guess, but I think a fair one.
mb78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2014   #7
trc071880
Frequent Poster

im not sure..according to the description..episode 2 delves into her past with the pack..would that include her initial transformation..no idea
trc071880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2014   #8
thatnightwolf
Frequent Poster

I noticed that during last night's broadcast on SyFy, they edited out the rather lovely shot of Ms. Vandervoort walking into the woods nude before beginning to change for the second time that episode. They HAVE put the unedited clip up on their website, which you can check out by following this link below:

http://www.syfy.com/videos/Bitten/Clips/vid:2710169

I can't wait until they unveil the scene detailing her first change, but as it stands, I've loved all of the process involved so far. From the sneak peek clips I've seen, there seems to be some more hand to paw process to look forward in the next episode.
thatnightwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2014   #9
Lonebeatle
Paperback Writer!!!

Aaand this just went right BELOW Teen Wolf, really, what a waste of FX to end with a pair of Twilight wannabe's wolves...

Where are the true werewolves?!

Thanks for the clip though, very enlightening.
Lonebeatle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2014   #10
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Werewolves who transform into real wolves are the most traditional and true werewolves. The sort of thing you're talking about is an invention of Hollywood, not of myth. And where do you get that these are Twilight werewolves? Are you even familiar with what makes a werewolf in Twilight, or are you just trying to insult Bitten because it doesn't align to your tastes? Not only do these werewolves not resemble the werewolves in Twilight- which morph nearly instantly into gigantic monstrous wolves as opposed to Bitten which features werewolves that become actual non-fantasy wolves- the book this is based on came a solid four years before Twilight.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2014   #11
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatnightwolf View Post
I noticed that during last night's broadcast on SyFy, they edited out the rather lovely shot of Ms. Vandervoort walking into the woods nude before beginning to change for the second time that episode. They HAVE put the unedited clip up on their website, which you can check out by following this link below:

http://www.syfy.com/videos/Bitten/Clips/vid:2710169

I can't wait until they unveil the scene detailing her first change, but as it stands, I've loved all of the process involved so far. From the sneak peek clips I've seen, there seems to be some more hand to paw process to look forward in the next episode.
That version is edited too. In the Canadian scene you see her drop to her knees, in the clip on the site they cut away about 2 seconds earlier. Man the US just really is afraid of any kind of on air nudity even an ass shot for 4 fucking seconds is too much. That's so damn disappointing.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2014   #12
Cactus Jack
Fan of the Art of Process

As much as the process was good, I don't think the weight of the story will keep anyone interested and it probably won't last but one season. Unless they tune in just to see Supergirl's stunt double's butt, which is the second category I fall into.

Tags
female werewolf, series