free hit counters
The Wife Who Dwindled Away (Complete) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-25-2010   #1
Raso719
Frequent Poster

The Wife Who Dwindled Away (Complete)

------------Non story banter---------------
This story was recently posted on Giantess City, but didn't go noticed very well, so I figured I'd post it here.

I tryed to keep it both erotic and romantic, but I can't help but feel like at times I might have crossed a line from romantic to cheesy, hentai quotes. The sperm scene later on doesn't exactly help to disprove that notion, but I didn't wright this story as much as I just let it flow from me. I'm just a messanger, the story's the real auther here.

It's also interesting to note that I prefer girl/girl and generally avoid stories with male characters, but for some reason, I insisted on using a male character in the story. The guys never named, but come on, who am I trying to kid, I know it's me.

Any way, metaphysical BS aside, this story is wholy mine though some parts are inspired by a few images I've seen here and there, as well as a few other stories I've read, but I hope you'll enjoy it none the less. One style inperticular I try to emulate, or at least tribute was a story titled something along the lines of "Here's one for the ladies" that seemed to use some potant visuals that seemed to evoke a good reactions from a lot of the ladies. Odly enough, while I tryed to make the dialog apealing towards a female fan base (since men will mostly take what ever, I admit it, we're not picky) the male character is never named, so that a male reader can put himself in that character's shoes. So I supose in that respect it kinda evens out..... I hope.

Any way, story includes gentle shrinking, insertion, micro, normal sized male and female, spem sex leading to (drum roll please) unbirth. Mature, sexual stuff to follow, all characters are asumed to be over the age of 18 unless stated other ise (which I don't), and the characters are purly fictional, even those based on real people are not real people.

I hope you enjoy it!
----------------------------end non story banter-------------------------

The wife who dwindled away

She lied there in bed, purring sweetly, her dark, shoulder length hair only slightly firzzled from the summer?s heat and humidity.
?Honey, I think it?s starting to work? she said as she ran her hand across my brow.
?Are you sure about this hun?? I ask, fully aware it was too late anyway.
She released a coo that was more playful than lustful in acknowledgement.
Cindy rolled over onto her back and caressed her body, it glistened with sweat in the warn summers night, her perky breasts were lined up perfectly with the cool air from the fan and were erect.
?Come on sweetie, make me yours?? She said as she began to drift off into a daze of ecstasy.
?Don?t you want to wait for Amy? What if you have a bad reaction to the serum?? I asked as I crawled over her from below, kissing her between her breasts.
?She said she?d (gasp) be here before 10 and it?s only (gasp) 9:55? Cindy said as she let loose little gasps of pleasure as I began kissing her closer towards her hips. ?If it works that quickly you?ll just have to restrain me.?
Cindy wrapped her hands around the bars in the head board as I spread her legs and began to lick her womanhood. She gasped softly as my tongue probed the inside of her body. Suddenly she let out a high pitched little squeak followed by several deep inhaling gasps as her hips bucked. Cindy felt waves of pleasure and ecstasy roll over her like nothing she?d ever felt before. As she orgasmed she felt her wedding ring begin to loosen from her finger.
?Oh god it?s incredible? Cindy gasped in between sweet yelps of pleasure, I love you so much sweetie.?
?I love you too honey.? I replied.
?I see you two couldn?t wait for me to start.? Said a voice from behind.
?Mmmmm?? Amy, I glad you could make it? Cindy said.
?That?s what little sisters are for.? Amy said playfully as she removed her clothing.
Amy was Cindy?s younger sister, 19 years old she had just finished high school when Cindy and I had married. During our honey moon, Cindy learned about a drug that increases a woman?s sexual experience nearly a hundred fold but there was a catch, it also made her shrink. To make mater?s worse in many women not native to the tropical island that plant grows on the effects can be so intense the woman shrinks to near microscopic size. The only remedy for this is for a relative, either a sister or mother, to take the woman into her womb and for a man to impregnate her, causing the woman to grow once more and emerge a full grown, but very small woman, usually between 3 inches and 12 inches tall, though some times smaller depending on the severity of her reaction.
?This is a little embarrassing, I?ve never made love before?? Amy said coyly, brushing her hair back not that she was fully nude.
Her blonde hair was a little longer than Cindy?s; most of it fell naturally, though she had twin ponytails at the back of her hair.
?Don?t worry,? Cindy said, sounding more intoxicated by pleasure, ?You?ll love iiiIIIIIIIT! AAAHH!?
Cindy?s sentence trailed off into an intense orgasm, her hips buckled and she drew one hand to her lower lip as she gasped passionately in pleasure.
?An unjustifiable orgasm, she?s having a reaction!? I blurted out.
?OH god!? Cindy said, in between gasps while she slowly dwindled, ?I... (Gasp) I! (GASP) AYYYYEEEE!! (GASP!!)?
?What do we do now?? Amy said, visibly shaken by the sight of her sister dwindling away.
?The shaman said not to insert her until she was at least 6 inches tall but before she was under an inch tall.? I said, trying to remain calm, ?But first you need to become aroused.?
?M-m-me? But why?? Amy asked nervously.
?Something to do with your hormonal levels, it vital to Cindy?s recovery.? I said sternly.
?Baby!? Cindy shouted in ecstasy, now a mere 4 feet, 7 inches tall, ?You need to cum in side me too!?
?I know honey.? I said as I stroked her hair back from her face. She was glowing, her face was flustered bright red and her eyes glazed over. The serum had begun to rob her of her senses; she was becoming more and more feral minded and her eye displayed the lust within her.
I gently spread her legs and pressed the tip of my penis against the wet lips of her womanhood. Now, at only 4 foot 3 inches, even though her lips were wide with excitement, I had to press hard to enter her sweet body.
She gasped with excitement as my head slid into her. I pulled back slowly then pressed forward once more, gaining an additional half inch of ground within her. I gently repeated the process, rhythmically sliding back and forth, each time she let out desperate gasps, until my entire head was with in her.
Meanwhile, Amy watched bashfully as I made love to her shrinking sister. She stood besides the bed, coyly toughing herself. Her fingers wandered over her body. Slowly one hand reached down between her legs while the other gently stroked her breasts. Amy had often been considered a ?good girl?; one might even go as far to call her the quintessential perfect girl next store. Thus it was that she had never touched herself before until this night. And as she stood there, watching her elder sister dwindle below 4 feet tall, she found her self both embarrassed and jealous.
With each thrust I made, Cindy seemed to get smaller, while her gasps of pleasure became more and more frantic. She hadn?t spoken a word in the past few minutes, this worried me because while making love we always said romantic things to each other, but Cindy was in a lustful rage. Her hips rocked back and forth violently as I continued to thrust deeper with in her.
When she reached 3 foot 9 I turned her on her stomach and pulled up into a doggy style position as not to hurt her. She slammed her little body against mine violently, trying to satisfy her cravings. It was at this point that Amy knelt down on the bed in front of her sister and placed her hands on the back of her head. Amy drew Cindy?s head towards her woman hood and Amy began to lick Amy?s sweet nectar.
Cindy was almost 3 and a-half feet tall when I locked eyes with Amy?s. Her young and innocent eyes were narrowed with a demure, yet playful look about them. At that moment, I felt my body let loose and my essence flowed into Cindy?s small frame.
She pulled away from Amy?s womanhood to scream in ecstasy and bliss as her goblet over flowed with both my juices and her own.
As her tiny body was warmed by my fluids, she screamed and gasped desperately for air. With each gasp she seemed to dip down another half inch until finally I pulled away from her and she subsided. Her dwindling had slowed for the time being. She was now just 3 feet, 2 inches tall. She collapsed next to me and curled herself into a little ball and cooed sweetly as her body began to slowly absorb my essence. This would slow her shrinking for a few moments, giving me time to build my strength and Amy?s arousal.
?Amy?? I began, but Amy interrupted me by pressing her lips agent mine and we shared a sweet, passionate kiss, the type of kiss two young lovers share the first time they fall in love.
We held that kiss for what seemed like an eternity before Amy laid me on my back. She leaned over me, her blond hair forming an angelic frame around her face as she eclipsed the light on the fan.
?I know it?s wrong,? Amy said sweetly, ?But? but I love you??
?Amy?? I said, ?You know that your sister and I are-?
?I know that!? Amy interrupted, ?But what we?re about to share, it?s indescribable. I?m going to save my sister life and you?re going to help me by?.?
Amy trailed off as her face turned bright red.
?Amy,? I said sweetly, ?You?re right, but?.. It?s you who I should be thanking. You?re going to carry Cindy in side of you.?
?It?s so confusing?? Amy said, ?You?re going to be the father of my sister, who?s also going to be my daughter.?
?And me wife? I blurted out.
?Don?t remind me!? Amy said, now with tears in her eyes, ?Even though we?re going to share this, wondrous experience, I know your heart is still only for my sister. But I want you to know that MY heart will only be for you!?
Amy pressed her head into my chest and began to sob. This really was a complicated situation. Even if Cindy was reborn at 12 inches tall, our relationship was never going to be the same. And to drag such an innocent girl, just barely a woman, into this was very selfish on both my part and Cindy?s.
?Amy,? I said sweetly, as I wrapped my arms around her, ?What we share tonight is like nothing anyone else has ever shared. That will be with us forever, and that is why you?ll always be in my heart.?
She looked up at me, with her gorgeous eyes, and smiled.
?Promise??
?Promise.?
Once more we kissed, though this time we were startled by a high pitched gasp. We looked to our side to see that Cindy was once more possessed by the serum.
?Go to her.? Amy whispered sweetly.
?But?? I protested.
?No, she needs you right now,? Amy said, kissing my on my lips, ?We?ll be together soon.?
Amy then slid off of me and picked Cindy up, she was just 3 feet tall. She cradled her in her arms and kissed her like an infant then placed her on my stomach.
Cindy wasted no time; she grasped my shaft with her dainty little hands and eased it towards her hungry womanhood. She stood it up and tried to lower self down onto me, but she was very tight. I gently pressed down on her thighs to help easy myself in to her and slowly my tiny lover?s lips swallowed my manhood.
She bounced up and down like she was riding a hoarse, her hands pressed on my waist, shrieking and moaning intensely. Amy laid to my left, her arms draped over my chest and her face snuggled next to mine with her legs coiled around my left leg.
She kissed me gently as Cindy?s sheiks became more and more frantic. Cindy was now 2 and a half feet tall, and my penis was becoming to large for her, but she refused to stop, her lust over powering her common sense. Amy looked at her tiny sister.
?Honey what?s wrong?? She asked me.
?She?s too small.? I groaned, now realizing myself how tight she was becoming.
As her body became smaller and smaller, her thrusts became more and more frantic. Her hands were now on her head, as she now shrieked mostly in pain, but still with much lust. The smaller she became, the tighter her grasp. Now al but 2 feet tall, she started to foam from her mouth as nearly all of her humanity was overpowered by lust, as such she still would not pull her self off of me and I could not pull her off as she wrapped her arms and legs around me.
Amy finally grabbed her by her waist and poked her fingers into her sides, tickling her fiercely. Cindy?s grip weakened, and as she passed below 18 inches Amy freed her from my penis.
Cindy gasped for air as be began to convulse wildly as her hands reached down between her legs.
?It?s nearly time.? I said as I stroked Amy?s check.
?I?m ready.? Amy said lovingly.
Amy gently licked in between Cindy?s legs to quicken both her own and Cindy?s arousal. In almost half a minute Cindy went from 16 inches tall to 12 inches tall. Amy placed Cindy on her stomach as she lied down on her back. Amy crawled towards Cindy?s waist, dwindling with each inch closer she got to Amy?s sweet lips.
Once she was 8 inches tall I gently picked her up and placed her leg first into Amy?s sweet lips. I slid her in up to her waist and Amy let loose a sweet little gasp of pleasure.
Half a minute later and Amy was now 6 inches tall, I slid her in past her hips and she seemed to panic as her survival instincts finally began to challenge her sex drive. I let go of her tiny body and Amy?s body began to slowly pull her into her.
At 3 inches tall she was all but consumed by Amy?s juicy, wet, lips when I hear her cry out to me.
?I love you!? she squeaked before her head was swallowed up by Amy?s body. She reached her hand out, as if hoping I pull her free, until finally it too was consumed by Amy?s body.
I moved over Amy?s gorgeous frame and prepared to make love to her when she placed her hands on my chest.
?Wait,? she said, hesitantly, ?Do?. Tell me you love me?.?
?I love you? I said to her as she wrapped her arms around me.
I slid my shaft into her lips. By now Cindy was less than an inch tall; my penis pushed her deeper into Amy?s body as Cindy?s shrinking began to accelerate.

Cindy orgasmic more intensely than she had ever in her entire life as she dwindled smaller and smaller, however she also began to panic as the soft walls around her began to retreat from her. Suddenly, her entire world shock violently. As Amy came, she could smell the pheromones; they were so intense she was thrown into an orgasmic rage violently groping herself and screaming intensely.
Just then, she was hit with powerful force. It was as if a buss made of molasses had hit her going 50 miles per hour. She suddenly felt movement all around her. Hundreds of tadpole like creatures swam besides her, each no larger than her index finger.
As she continued to grope herself wildly she felt them pressing against her womanhood, trying to get past her hands. She was a little scared; in fact she was quite unsure of what to do. She soon realized, however, that she was till shrinking, and soon the sperm were as long as her legs. She grabbed one by its neck and thrust it into her womanhood and let out an intense shriek of pleasure. Her orgasmic cries sent the other sperm scattering as her body tightened around the sperm?s head. Soon, the sperm was nearly as long as her whole body. By then t had crawled its way deep with in her.
She became smaller and smaller still until finally, just when it felt like her body would burst the sperm?s head seemingly deflated and its skin oozed out of her.
Cindy felt something stir deep with in her. Her lust was had subsided; she now went into a full blown panic. She was confused, everything felt like a dream. Just as she felt she would die from an anxiety attack she passed out.
When Cindy finally awoke, she felt great comfort. She didn?t know why, but she felt as if she was being embraced by the most nurturing person imaginable. Even still, she seemed to just float there, with her eyes closed.

Amy lay beside me. It was 2 weeks since Cindy was absorbed into Amy. During that time, Amy and I had fallen deeply in love. Amy had a slight pooch, and she said she could feel Cindy moving inside of her. As we lied there, I stoked her hair.
?I think it?ll be soon? Amy said.
?That?s good.? I replied.
Amy leaned over me and twirled her finger over my chest.
?You don?t sound very happy?? she said.
?I am it?s just?? I took a moment to choose my words, ?I?ve fallen for you so very deeply the past few weeks. And, when Cindy?s born, I don?t know how we?ll handle the relation ship between the 3 of us.?
Amy leaned over and kissed me on my lips, ?We?ll see what happens.?
Suddenly Amy felt a sharp pain in her lower stomach. Though it was an odd sensation, it felt good some how. Quickly that pain turned to pleasure and she lay on her back, arching her back and gasping wildly.
?Oh god what is this?!? She shouted, ?It feels so good!?
That?s when I noticed a tiny pair of hands coming out of Amy?s womanhood. As they desperately felt around, Amy?s lips widened. She became very wet very fast, and it wasn?t long until a tine, 4 inch tall Cindy slid out of Amy?s body.
?Let me see her!? Amy said. I quickly picked her up and handed her to Amy. She cupped her hands and studied the tiny woman.
She was very much a full grown woman except for her size.
?She?s so cute.? Amy said softly.
?Amy?? Cindy said in a tiny voice, ?Thank you!?
?You?re welcome sweetie!? Amy said back in a cute, little voice.
I then ran my fingers though Amy?s hair and looked down at my tiny wife.
?Cindy honey,? I said playfully, ?Amy and I have been thinking?.?
Raso719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2010   #2
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

Re: The wife who dwindled away (M/F/f gentle story)

Very enjoyable read, thanks for posting ^^

Claire's Project
LOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2010   #3
Raso719
Frequent Poster

np, glad you enjoyed it.

I didn't dawn on me until recently that this has process in it. And I know how much you guys love your process over here.
Unread 03-25-2010   #4
OhZone
OhYeah!

Yeah, I enjoyed it the first time.
Unread 03-28-2010   #5
Arcbound
Dapper

I read this on a different site, Giantess World, iirc?

I quite enjoyed it. Good work.
Arcbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2010   #6
Raso719
Frequent Poster

glad people like it. I figured, there's still a good crowd that doesn't migrate from here to Giantess City and vice versa, and it has process, so people here should get a kick.