free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 115 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-23-2010   #1369
shinchan1
Frequent Poster

Re: TF Request Thread

Hi,
im needing help finding an old photomorph caption series by Dr. Mephisto. The one ive really been looking for is a girl turning into a starberry cake of some sort. I really could use the help!

thanks!
shinchan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2010   #1370
dorintf
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuljan View Post
Looking for a tf pic of a girl who's been turned into a scylla (think hydra, but water version, sometimes with dogs =/), shes sorta growing out the top of its head, almost a scylla-taur
This?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Curse_of_Scylla___Commission_by_RafM.jpg (303.6 KB, 352 views)
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2010   #1371
LostHopeOfDusk
Do not pet the kitty

May anyone know where I can find dinosaur transformation stories? And yes I have read the original Winds Of change, Thank you.
LostHopeOfDusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2010   #1372
onallfours
Process Fan

Does anyone have any idea what this story is called or if there is anymore of it? I found it in a word file on my computer labelled "document".

Quote:
They were growing before my very eyes, and I was helpless to explain myself or to stop it. They pushed up past her head, covered with fuzz from base to tip. “Relax- ha ha- come on, you’re trippin’” she said. Her voice was scaring me. I tried to stumble toward her, but I tripped and fell to my knees. “H-heeyy”, was all I could say. It was slow, and didn’t sound like me at all. From this angle, I could see something else of Jessica- a tail was growing over the edge of her jeans. It quickly gained length, swinging more and more freely behind her. “You don’t look so good yourself- ha ha- this sure is some great stuff.” She laughed a strange laugh, and I stared on, suddenly scared for myself. I was suddenly conscious of my own ears; they felt pulled, and long, like taffy. I knew I had a tail to, because it was pushing HARD against my pants. They ripped. I lifted my woozy head and stared at my tail stupidly. “Your tail- ha ha- your tail is like a donkey- ha ha!” Jessica said. Her own tail was pressed between her thighs. Her hands were clamped against her stomach, and she was laughing so hard I thought she would fall over. I tried to get up and walk away, but I only managed to get up on all fours. My hands were shifting shape, and crawling up my reshaped arms was brown fur. “Ee-aw!” I brayed. I brayed loud and hard and frightened. Jessica, laughing even harder now, fell on all fours to. I watched, and felt, as her and my face pushed into muzzles, and our ears became situated on the tops of our heads. Her laughs became brays, and my hands became real hooves. Her chest barreled outwards, and her shirt ripped off revealing a thin donkey chest. We were both braying; hers annoying and happy, mine just as annoying and frightened. I felt my tail go between my legs in shame the final changes took place. Heat rushed to my face as I tried to blush- but it was hidden underneath the fur. No one would ever know that I was once human; the last human thing had just happened. A tear slid down my cheek.
onallfours is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2010   #1373
loler
Lurker

Does anyone have "The King of Games Falls"?
loler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2011   #1374
qrafqraf
Leecher

Hi everyone, I've searched this entire thread and did my time on the wayback machine, but I can't find the piece I'm after. Here it is:

I'm 95% sure it was by DMA and was a comic set up of 2 jpegs of a girl who wears her mistress' dress after she left for an evening. She hears her return and tries to remove it and as she does, she becomes a naga.

Does anyone have this oldie but goodie?
qrafqraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2011   #1375
geneticks
Browser

There you go !
Nagasden gift art or commission I think...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DMATF1.jpg (220.7 KB, 233 views)
File Type: jpg DMATF2.jpg (272.3 KB, 263 views)

Last edited by geneticks; 01-05-2011 at 02:40 AM.
geneticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2011   #1376
zuljan
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorintf View Post
This?
Yes!, thank you =) Lost all the data on my old comp, some stuff ive been racking my brains trying to remember the name of

Another request if that's ok... Girl turning into a warcraft troll rogue, and there was a girl turning into a tauren with a burger as well.
zuljan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2011   #1377
qrafqraf
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by geneticks View Post
There you go !
Nagasden gift art or commission I think...
Thanks genetics!
qrafqraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2011   #1378
loler
Lurker

Tried to locate "The King of Games Falls" again but couldn't find it. If anyone needs a description, it's a what-if story where Yugi of Yugioh! fame loses his duel to Mai Valentine in Duelist Kingdom and is transformed by the Harpie Ladies into a Harpy Girl.
loler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2011   #1379
Mitchell
Process Disciple

I KNOW THAT STORY LOLER!

I was looking for it too...I asked Rikki the Fox about it, but it wasn't his.

And to think, I just came here to ask about that Alien TF Flash game posted here, where you infect a girl and use psychic powers to kill things.
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2011   #1380
splinterfox
Frequent Poster

Meh, i've been trying to find new content lately. Can you guys list off some good image boards that could possibly have tf content on them? Thanks.
splinterfox is offline   Reply With Quote