free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 131 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-15-2011   #1561
darkra
Frequent Poster

Re: TF Request Thread

I am looking for a link to a cartoon series called Kung Fu Dino Posse. Their is an episode called Attack of the Were-Dino does anyone have a link
no wait forget it the episode has not been aired yet

Last edited by darkra; 10-15-2011 at 07:26 AM.
darkra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2011   #1562
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkra View Post
I am looking for a link to a cartoon series called Kung Fu Dino Posse. Their is an episode called Attack of the Were-Dino does anyone have a link
no wait forget it the episode has not been aired yet
I think it's probably aired somewhere... since Netflix has the series in it's instant streaming service already, and I just checked the episode for TF content. It seems to be mostly implied. She transforms several times throughout the episode but it's always off screen apparently.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2011   #1563
lonewarrior
otaku at large

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
I think it's probably aired somewhere... since Netflix has the series in it's instant streaming service already, and I just checked the episode for TF content. It seems to be mostly implied. She transforms several times throughout the episode but it's always off screen apparently.
well i'm curious. any chance on getting it?
Unread 10-15-2011   #1564
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewarrior View Post
well i'm curious. any chance on getting it?
I can't save content from the Netflix stream if that's what you mean. Any Netflix subscriber could simply type in the name of the show and skip to episode 23 to see it though.

Also after going over the ep with a fine-tooth comb I can confirm no onscreen female TF. Only implied. The most you see is her eyes glowing and her howling before running off to TF out of sight. Even the revert is offscreen. There is one quick male TF though. It seems the show went very far out of it's way to not give us fans of female TF anything to look at. It's a giant tease, is all it is.

In case that wasn't enough, and anyone is still curious. I can also confirm no clothing damage from the TF, so no nude revert or implied nudity after revert. The transformed character's have their hair slightly disheveled after reverting. So they look like they just woke up and haven't combed their hair yet. It's the magical bright glowy type of TF. In one scene the glow was so bright that the main cast couldn't see the revert to reveal who the were-dino was. They all had to avert their eyes from the light. When the male TFed it was quick and magic too, no clothing ripping, it blended into his body. After the revert both were fully clothed, with slightly messed up hair. The were-dino is what one might expect if you combined the concept of the werewolf with a dinosaur.. very literally, a large hairy dinosaur. A large hairy purple dinosaur at that.
The girl who transforms is very cute so it's a shame you don't see it happen. But if you're looking to actually see a cute girl tun into a large hairy purple dinosaur, you will be very disappointed as it's all off screen.

Ya know what.. here. Just to show you what there is; a screen cap collection.
There's not much, this is it.

Her staring up at the moon, mezmerized, then howling, then eyes glowing, then the monster. Nothing more to see.

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:26 AM.
Unread 10-15-2011   #1565
rettiroen
Frequent Poster

Okay I highly doubt people will find this, I think I randomly stumbled upon it years ago while sifting through a links page on another site.

I'm looking for a story where a school is transformed into werewolves. It starts out with a meteor or like spirits coming down from the meteor, or maybe a comet passes. And the first people (only the women) to transform are some campers and a college astronomy class out in the woods. Then it starts to affect a school. All the girls start acting weird, wearing long socks and stuff because they're growing too much hair on their legs, etc. Then for some reason everyone in the school becomes female and the werewolves start rounding up people to transform them.

I know a bit more about the story, but I think this should be good, I don't want to say something wrong and throw off people's search. I also think it might've been in parts.
rettiroen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2011   #1566
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rettiroen View Post
Okay I highly doubt people will find this, I think I randomly stumbled upon it years ago while sifting through a links page on another site.

I'm looking for a story where a school is transformed into werewolves. It starts out with a meteor or like spirits coming down from the meteor, or maybe a comet passes. And the first people (only the women) to transform are some campers and a college astronomy class out in the woods. Then it starts to affect a school. All the girls start acting weird, wearing long socks and stuff because they're growing too much hair on their legs, etc. Then for some reason everyone in the school becomes female and the werewolves start rounding up people to transform them.

I know a bit more about the story, but I think this should be good, I don't want to say something wrong and throw off people's search. I also think it might've been in parts.
Was it a CYOC story branch perhaps? That could narrow the search if it were.
Unread 10-16-2011   #1567
no-name
The Undying Shadow

Well, I've waited long enough and I can't seem to find it myself.
I am looking for a story. I don't know the title or the author. Here's what I can recall:
There are multiple TFs in a cave (or temple?). The initial TF causes a chain reaction and a battle ensues. There is some sort of "villain" in the story who manages to escape their attackers with a henchwoman, who was wounded by one of the beasts.
I think the two are separated by the rest of their group by a cave-in. The henchwoman begins to transform and the "villain" is killed by her.
The ending is vague, but I'm sure it ends with the characters meeting back up and something about a helicopter...

This isn't much to go with and it looks like a jumbled-up mess, but I hope someone out there is able to piece it together somehow.
In any case, thank you for your time.
no-name is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2011   #1568
rettiroen
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Was it a CYOC story branch perhaps? That could narrow the search if it were.
No I don't think so. I remember it being on it's own webpage or rather the writer's own webpage (which is why I'm afraid people won't find it).

If it helps, one thing that stood out was that one of the girls had dyed hair (like hot pink, purple etc), and when she transformed her fur kept those colors.
rettiroen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2011   #1569
Amahain
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-name View Post
Well, I've waited long enough and I can't seem to find it myself.
I am looking for a story. I don't know the title or the author. Here's what I can recall:
There are multiple TFs in a cave (or temple?). The initial TF causes a chain reaction and a battle ensues. There is some sort of "villain" in the story who manages to escape their attackers with a henchwoman, who was wounded by one of the beasts.
I think the two are separated by the rest of their group by a cave-in. The henchwoman begins to transform and the "villain" is killed by her.
The ending is vague, but I'm sure it ends with the characters meeting back up and something about a helicopter...

This isn't much to go with and it looks like a jumbled-up mess, but I hope someone out there is able to piece it together somehow.
In any case, thank you for your time.
I vaguely recall reading a story that fits that description. I think it was on DeviantArt, if that helps jog someone's memory.
Unread 10-17-2011   #1570
no-name
The Undying Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amahain View Post
I vaguely recall reading a story that fits that description. I think it was on DeviantArt, if that helps jog someone's memory.
Thank you. I'll try searching there. Do you have a name or title, though?
Unread 10-17-2011   #1571
LostHopeOfDusk
Do not pet the kitty

With the doc lab dead and tf-media gone, where do you get your transformation stories? I usually just search furafinity, occasionally you can find something decent.
LostHopeOfDusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2011   #1572
no-name
The Undying Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostHopeOfDusk View Post
With the doc lab dead and tf-media gone, where do you get your transformation stories? I usually just search furafinity, occasionally you can find something decent.
I've accumulated a lot of process-based material over the years, some from sites that no longer exist. I'm still trying to organize it all.

If I happen to find that story I've mentioned some posts ago, I'll let you all know.