free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 75 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-09-2009   #889
bmk
Lurker

Re: TF Request Thread

He's a big name artist, I saw his gallery in the Big Guhery museum in the Twin Cities. He had a whole Gallery of Portraits of people who kinda looked like animals a bit. Other than that I don't know, If I could remember the name of the exibit or the arists name I wouldn't be having a problem. His gallery was in the museum I would say about five years ago...thats all I have...
bmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2009   #890
Seadog Driftwood
Would-be Bard

I know what he's talking about. I was curious about it too. There's this one piece that has creatures that look humanoid, but rodent-like at the same time - or possibly a bit like spineless hedgehogs, or maybe meerkats. Tat general thing. But the females had breasts. I once saw a parody of it one YouTube where one of the females was chewing and a stupid song was playing...
Seadog Driftwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2009   #891
Dawson
Leecher

I'm looking for this pic of Princess Jasmine as a camel, and it had a story that went along with it. I know it was on another site, but I've been searching and searching and can't find it again x_X
Dawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2009   #892
jimi20
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMS View Post
I've seen it before in the evil TF thread but now cannot find it for the life of me: It was a series from the Monsters and Angels gallery in which a woman on a spaceship(?) is raped by a huge demon, and after it leaves she starts to become one herself. The rape part doesn't do anything for me, but the TF style is one of the best I've seen and I would be greatly indebted to anyone who could point me in it's drection.
TIA n'all that ; )
Your best bet would be to register (it's free) with the fanart at http://galaxy-of-terror.com forum and ask someone there, i've just scoured the gallery but i can't find anything that looks similar
jimi20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2009   #893
Snowglare
Process Master

Remember the time on the TV series Weird Science where Wyatt got cologne that turned him into a caveman, and after making out with a girl and rubbing some of the cologne off, she started to regress, too? I looked up the episode (Wyatt Erectus from season 2), and found the whole thing on Hulu.

My question is, does anyone know where clips of the female process can be found, or how I can make my own? I'd like to get that one minute of make-out-and-devolve for handy rewatching. If I'm asking for something unethical, I apologize and retract my request, but I figure I can already watch the episode legally for free, including skipping most/all of the commercials to get at the part I'm interested in. I just want to make the process more convenient.

If nothing else, you can watch the episode, which is especially enjoyable if you like male TF (the female bit's not till after the 17 minute mark). Far as I can tell, it hasn't been linked to before.
Snowglare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2009   #894
Huginn
trickster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowglare View Post
Remember the time on the TV series Weird Science where Wyatt got cologne that turned him into a caveman, and after making out with a girl and rubbing some of the cologne off, she started to regress, too? I looked up the episode (Wyatt Erectus from season 2), and found the whole thing on Hulu.

My question is, does anyone know where clips of the female process can be found, or how I can make my own? I'd like to get that one minute of make-out-and-devolve for handy rewatching. If I'm asking for something unethical, I apologize and retract my request, but I figure I can already watch the episode legally for free, including skipping most/all of the commercials to get at the part I'm interested in. I just want to make the process more convenient.

If nothing else, you can watch the episode, which is especially enjoyable if you like male TF (the female bit's not till after the 17 minute mark). Far as I can tell, it hasn't been linked to before.
Oh, a devolution TF. Have to stick my nose in this.
No, seriously i watched the episode before, i even tried to get the best resolution available, but the female TF is VERY disappointing.
I found the episode searching on some online storage sites. If not, you could get yourself a flv downloader and player. They're everywhere to be found.

Much wasted potential here, but if anyone knows something different, i'm all ears !
Unread 06-17-2009   #895
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimi20 View Post
Your best bet would be to register (it's free) with the fanart at http://galaxy-of-terror.com forum and ask someone there, i've just scoured the gallery but i can't find anything that looks similar
It's on the paysite.

http://www.taboostudios.com/taboomain.html
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2009   #896
slayer1
Process Master

people talk a lot about bones art as some of the best, is it around anywhere, I know the artist isn't. perhaps an under the table PM link/trade?
slayer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2009   #897
jimi20
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer1 View Post
people talk a lot about bones art as some of the best, is it around anywhere, I know the artist isn't. perhaps an under the table PM link/trade?
No.

Bones appears to be gone, check the last few posts in this thread

His stuff on Transfur is still gone, and his TFCentral site is gone too, could be that another great TF artist has left the scene and deliberately purged his work for real life reasons.

On this assumption i would say let sleeping dogs lie, a quick search may yeild some of his stuff around this forum but for now i would say he's gone
jimi20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2009   #898
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Hey, did anybody ever find that Merle Hitomi Catgirl thing? What sites are best to look around for TF-Doujinshis?
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2009   #899
Axile
Leecher

Does anyone have either the LLVixTrans image from Huskie/Mayra Boyle or the Samantha sequence from Corvidimus/Frost Drake?
Axile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2009   #900
blackvelvetrpg
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer1 View Post
people talk a lot about bones art as some of the best,
Or some of the worst.Once I saw that "yiffing tf'g pig people" sequence
I was glad he soon departed the scene.

He was the usual flash in the pan.Popped up with a website at TFCentral
in mid-fall 2006