free hit counters
Floating an idea . . . input, please - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-14-2019   #1
AmberCollins
Frequent Poster

Floating an idea . . . input, please

First off, I'd like to apologize to all of you if you tried to access my Instagram account this weekend. It has been deleted and I have no idea why. It just simply vanished from my phone. Any attempt to login or retrieve a code via text does not go through. I will making another shortly. In the meantime, please direct any questions to ambercollins@outlook.com.

So I have an idea I've been toying with for a long time. I am thinking of getting into the business of writing and publishing longer stories. I've worked on a novel for quite some time. I can't tell you what it is about right now because I'm currently not happy with it, but I'll just say that it is an alternate history tale that takes place during WW2 but with giantesses. This story could end up NOT being erotic. I was thinking of releasing it as episodes, perhaps around 100 pages at a price point of $2.99. Then, after three or four episodes, it can be released as a paperback and digital novel, at a reduced price, of course. It would also later be adapted into an audiobook. Originally, I had a lot of support to make this a focus of a Patreon, but I've learned that's not what I want to do. I think that type of structured writing would take the fun out of it for me. And if I'm not having fun, I don't like my writing. Let me know what you guys think and I want to thank you all for your continued support in letting me do what I love the most!

AC
AmberCollins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2019   #2
Mongoose
Frequent Poster

Re: Floating an idea . . . input, please

I love the idea and would definitely purchase something like that if it has lots of process in it, even if it ends up not being erotic.

Personally I find that giving myself constraints and structure often helps and informs creativity. It's all about getting away from that oppressive blank canvas!

Good luck to you with this project.
Unread 12-16-2019   #3
AmberCollins
Frequent Poster

Re: Floating an idea . . . input, please

This structure seems to work well for me. I like having a 100 page target for each episode. And I'm exploring the story through four different women so there is a balance there that I'm enjoying.
AmberCollins is offline   Reply With Quote