free hit counters
Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 23 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-04-2020   #265
Yugo
Voyeur

Re: Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post)

Hey, I'm looking for an old vid I think it used to be called "envy". It was about a girl who encounters another girl and is given a necklace that steals traits. She steals from a popular girl and she blossoms into a beautiful woman. The thing is that it doesn't last long and has to repeat it. Been looking for it for awhile. Any help would be great.
Unread 04-10-2020   #266
Case Scenario
Frequent Poster

Does anyone remember this story universe where all the automobiles transformed into horses? From way, way back in the day. I just got nostalgic for this one story about a woman who was in her car with her dog and got turned into a centaur/golden retriever hybrid. I think it was called "Golden Girl". Might be wrong.

- 4/13/20: Hey, I found it! Turns out the story universe was called "Passing Fad". Had to go rooting through the deep bowels of the Internet, bunch of dead ends, followed lucky clues from odd text found through search engines, and I finally managed to catch the particular story through the Wayback Machine. Whew! It's here, if anyone's interested. I hope so. These old stories deserve to be preserved.

Last edited by Case Scenario; 04-13-2020 at 06:55 PM.
Case Scenario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2020   #267
matgao
Process Fan

So this is a long shot but I have been looking for this sequence for awhile. A woman is transformed into a mech and the only exposed part left by the end is her torso on the walker style mech. The end result looked similar to an ed309
matgao is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2020   #268
Monstermaster13
Process Fan

Not entirely sure if this would qualify but it's a computer commercial with a werecreature theme to it, basically it's either an HP brand computer that underwent a transformation when the full moon hit it into and the transformation had parts of the computer slowly crumbling apart and contorting into a newer model of the same brand, i'm not entirely sure which...it was on Youtube for a while but I couldn't find it.
Monstermaster13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2020   #269
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Unless it was a female computer, then not really, no.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2020   #270
Bernardafigion
Lurker

null

Last edited by Bernardafigion; 11-05-2020 at 03:31 PM.
Bernardafigion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2020   #271
BoutiqueTiffy
Bimbo / Writer for Hire

Looking for a transformation sequence from a while back where a businesswoman enters into a country bar and becomes one of the local bimbos glugging down beers?
Unread 12-12-2021   #272
Mr.P
NOT a Mr. E.

Trying to find a story about a mom and daughter who go to a matchmaker and then change to match who they are paired with. The mom doesn't like who the daughter was matched with and goes back to the matchmaker to change who she was matched with, which changes her again. The daughter then goes back to the matchmaker once she realizes what her mom did and has the mom matched with a pothead so that she would be too strung out to change their matches again.
Unread 07-10-2022   #273
Sparda191
Leecher

I'm looking for an Attribute theft or close to it, Main Character is a male who gains a device that allows him to switch with other people (size, attitude, experience). At the start he switches with someone random who turned out to be good in bed, so when he had sex with who i am teying to remember if she was a hookup or a girlfriend he turnes out better than before, later he loses what he gained, but he then learned how to use the decice better and started targeting "pimps around strip clubs" i guess and steals their girls and gets more. That's as most as i remember about it. Been trying to rediscover it for the better part of a week, but chrome deletes your history after 90 days RIP.
Sparda191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2022   #274
aresx
Frequent Poster

Im looking for an audio TF that was on YouTube but was taken down a few years ago. I found it on a reddit post and was wondering if anyone here had it.

Heres the reddit post. https://www.reddit.com/r/transformat...onkey_tf_audio

Would love if anyone had it saved. It was one of the best audio tfs i ever heard
aresx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2022   #275
saibott
Leecher

Does there happen to be a forum or other dedicated attribute theft community where I might be able to find these types? I'm looking for fairly nebulous stories, comics, animations/videos where a girl gains ability to take attributes from others, this can be controlled or accidental, benevolent or 'curse', she ends up growing a dick.

I pondered whether the tg section or here was the better place to post the query, and since the mode of change and end result weren't mainly for the tg I'd post it her.

Last edited by saibott; 10-05-2022 at 02:07 AM.
saibott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2023   #276
SoulChaser
Hell Hath No Fury!

Who is this bbw model?https://youtube.com/shorts/SNU0YpuUcvs?feature=share

Last edited by SoulChaser; 02-13-2023 at 07:46 AM.
SoulChaser is offline   Reply With Quote