free hit counters
Becoming Monsters, A Long Form Erotica Process Novel - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-06-2020   #1
ailovestogrow
Erotic Author

Post Becoming Monsters, A Long Form Erotica Process Novel

Discover the 4.4 starred process-centric erotic novel that hit Amazon’s Top 100 Paid Erotica list last month, Becoming Monsters Book 1: Growing Problems by Ai Love. From the Kindle Store:

Prepare for the ultimate erotic LitRPG experience!

Five years ago, the world Changed. People transformed into fantastical Races, gained powerful and mystical Classes and could look up their Status at any time. However, while the world became disrupted by dungeons and mythical creatures and unlimited physical and mental potential, humanity mostly stayed the same. People - no matter their new Races and powers - went back to work, and the world continued on as if it was just another day.

Honoka Jefferson is one of those people that Changed, but her life mostly stayed the same. Same boring job, same small and shapeless body, same non-existent social life, same tendency to make puns and quote old movies.

Only now she had a sixteen-inch futanari cock!

An architect working in Boston, all she wants is to figure out how to level up her Class and become something more than boring. If she can't obtain normal, she'll settle for turning into something MORE than normal.

When a chance encounter leads to finally unlocking her powers, Honoka finds she might have gotten more than she can handle.

———————

WARNING: this is a work of erotic fiction and intended for adults. Themes include a monster girl lesbian harem, futa/female couplings, LitRPG/GameLit elements and lots of female growth (BE, FMG, GTS, etc). Seriously, this is not a run-of-the-mill harem novel: THERE IS A LOT OF SEX AND FETISH GROWTH/TRANSFORMATION!! The story contains some traumatic content.

This full length 198,000 word novel includes more explicit female body modifications than most work found on Amazon:

• 24,207 words of detailed process descriptions. This isn’t the amount of words talking about a process or the descriptions before and after a process, this is the actual amount of words ONLY describing a specific process/growth/transformation in the novel. Over 10% of the novel is pure female process.
• 20% of these processes are breast expansion, ranging from increasing a couple of cups to nearly destroying a building.
• About a third of the time, the breast expansion includes heavy lactation and explicit milking. Thousands of gallons of breast milk are expressed in this novel.
• 60,000ish words of XXX rated material, often including the total process word count because the author has a thing for bursting out of clothing. That means around 30% of the novel is hot and steamy and sexual. This does not include the PG-13 descriptions of (often monstrous) women before and after these scenes, likely adding another 15k words, meaning a third of the book is just focused on the female form and the MC’s reaction to said female forms.
• The story centers on a half-African half-Asian futanari girl who has the ability to change and swap the attributes of any girl she has sex with using LitRPG urban fantasy elements. Starting with a red headed succubus, eventually she gains a small masochistic goblin, a stacked and muscled holstaur, an energetic Southern otter beastkin and an older MILF naga (plus a few more). This Futa/F monster girl lesbian harem is only getting started and with every girl added, there are more attributes to go around.

Here is a full list of the various fetish material in the novel:

• Futa-on-female sex
• Female-on-female sex
• Male-on-female-on-female sex (one scene)
• Extreme futa growth (from a few inches to around 50 ft)
• Extreme breast expansion (from a few inches to around 100 ft)
• Extreme lactation (from less than a gallon to flooding large rooms with thousands of gallons)
• Extreme futa ejaculation (from a quart to over 10,000 gallons)
• Extreme female muscle growth (from a little extra definition to Tigersan extremes)
• Extreme belly expansion (from basketball to about 40 ft diameter, both from food inflation and cumflation)
• Monster Girl transformation (including succubus, goblin, holstaur, otter beastkin, naga, with some small scenes including insect, cheetaur, chimera, slime and stretchy)
• Penis and testicle growth (not part of the main story, technically still futanari)
• Giantess growth (mostly mini-GTS, but a few scenes are over 15 ft and one scene goes over a hundred ft)
• Vaginal cumflation
• Shrinking (one scene)
• Multi-breast growth (one scene)
• Vaginal expansion (technically one scene, although the succubus Race includes a stretchy vaginal canal)
• Butt expansion (one scene)
• Some light BDSM

This work also includes scenes that may be considered triggering to some audiences, including but not limited to scenes of violence, attempted suicide, torture, body horror, mind control and the implication (but not the description) of rape. Each of these scenes are neither glorified nor sexualized and are added to give perspective to the characters and story. Though these scenes are often either lightly described or referenced vaguely as something happening to the characters previous to the start of the story, the author has tried to keep these scenes to a minimum.

From the reviews:

“Of the many books I've read with erotic elements, this is in the top five. There are also wonderful fantasy race, fantasy class, and I suppose fantasy kink elements as well. The dialog is witty and charming, the characters are likeable and wonderful and fun. I will definitely be watching this author. Highly recommended.”

“I'll say right off the bat, there is a lot of sex and quite a few kinks in this book. That being said, the sex scenes are well developed, well written, and meaningful to the overall plot. The litrpg aspects were interesting with an amusing erotic twist for the MC's skills and class. As an added bonus, this MC was one of the few in the harem genre that didn't aggravate me by persistently bemoaning the fact they have a harem. I eagerly await the next installment.”

“The story is a modern fantasy story with plenty of erotic hijinks. The kink of growth and enlargement is not one of mine but I can enjoy it enough it didn't turn me off. The thing that I really appreciate is the character personalities and growth; so often characters in erotic fiction are flat or caricatures but not here. The fantasy and RPG elements are self consistent and fun, blending well with the modern setting. While there were dark elements, overall the story is positive with hope and heroism; erotic heroism but heroism all the same.”

“Came in expecting a run of,the mill erotica. But I got,surprised. Despite them anime/hentai fetishes in here, the writing was very good,( this writer,could write any genre i think) the reader gains an emotional connection to most of the characters and the story is actually quite good, bit it does take much of the book to really get into it. But worth it.”

“I didn't think I'd encounter any other Tefler or Annabelle Hawthorne level erotica literature on amazon. Like holy crap. Not only is it harem but it's futa centric. Nothing is hotter than futa-on-female erotica IMO, but to add in harem elements. MONSTER GIRLS AND litrpg stuff...just makes this over the top superb. I hope we don't have to wait 2 years for book 2 or I'll be very sad but it'd be super worth the wait. I can't wait for more. P.S. to anyone, if you like explicit futa action with an amazing plot, that's good plot & character development, READ THIS!”

Here is a preview of the kind of BE processes that can be found in this novel:

The spacious dairy filled with people as afternoon milkings began, hundreds of holstaurs talking or lowing while they were drained. Someone had spotted the odd group because before they finished up, Aunt Cholena came over, actively having to shoo away nosy holstaurs and farmhands gossiping nearby.
The matron looked like she was ready for her own milking, wearing clothing identical to what Banda wore most of the day: buttoned red and white checkered long-sleeved shirt with rolled-up sleeves and knee-length jeans. Truth told, a lot of the holstaurs wore identical clothing, making it a kind of uniform around the diary. Practical and wholesale trumps fashion when it comes to expensive custom garments. The difference was two large damp spots on the thick wool of the shirt, though it didn't bother the matron because it was just her Racial reality.
As the older holstaur finally got prying ears far enough away, she beamed down at her niece and asked, “Well?”
“Its gonna happen!” Banda squealed, finding and gripping her aunt’s hand.
“It should start in a few seconds, actually,” Honoka said, focusing on confirming both the lifting of the curse and the blood pressure. “There.” With the menu out of her way, Honoka turned and bowed her head slightly to the matron. “In fact, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, none of the rest of us girls know how to work these pumps and we could use your help.”
“I’d be honored. Shouldn't…” Cholena trailed off as everyone looked towards the woman of the hour who was in trouble.
“Girls, I…aaah!…don't know what's…ooooooo!…going on.” In a matter of only a few seconds, Banda’s already immense boulders expanding outward around fifty percent in size, her skin quivering as it bloated visibly while everyone watched. A panicking Banda held them up as if trying to keep them from growing, but not even her massive thews were able to stop it. A loud stretching sound, like gripping a steering wheel too tightly, exploded in the stall as a burst of growth happened. In another ten seconds, their size doubled again and the expansion only grew faster. When they reached that size, as if a faucet spun open, Banda’s teats - which also swelled and looked like water balloons about to pop - gushed out high pressured cream and soaked everyone there as Banda groaned in orgasmic relief.
The experienced matron took over, snapping out orders while she rushed forward to stuff growing nipples into idle pumps. “Lift her out of the chair and above those tits, don't want her to suffocate if they grow any larger!”
The wives complied, barely able to tip the nearly insensate woman forward with some sloshing as her boobs continued to inflate with milk. In less than a minute, her breasts were each larger than Banda’s whole body, pushing the pumps off completely as her nipples outgrew the apparatuses and a flood of milk doused the increasingly smaller stall.
“What is happening?!” Honoka asked, looking for answers from Cholena as they all fled out of the stall. “How much does a holstaur usually produce a day?”
“Around thirty gallons or more, depends on the girl,” Cholena muttered, eying the flood already arching over the stall walls and splashing all around them. “Not this much, though.”
“Um, Banda said holstaur breasts grew if they haven't been milked in a while,” Eve pointed out, mesmerized by the taut pink breasts growing to the point of pushing against the flimsy walls of the stall. “Status things sometimes act weird, so hasn't it been over five years since Banda’s been milked?”
“Sweet Christmas!” Diane pulled out her phone, wiping some droplets off the screen in futility as the entire area now rained milk. “Five years times three hundred and sixty-five days times thirty…55,000 gallons!”
“Minimum. It might be as much as 100k. Holstaurs can produce a lot of milk. Idiotic Status douchebaggery!” Decisively, the matron pulled out her phone and tapped it a few times, causing an air raid siren to wail outside. A few more taps and a PA system cracked to life and the older woman spoke into her phone to the entire building. “Emergency, immediate evacuation of Dairy One. Repeat, everyone drop everything and haul herd out of here. David, move your team over to stall 37G in quadrant four. Bring as many pumps as your guys can carry.”
Banda’s milkers now filled the stall from wall to wall, her nipples as large as someone’s thighs and pushing against the prefab walls. The rest of Banda’s body no longer touched the ground and twitched as she came again and again while being entirely supported in the air by her mountainous knockers. The milk spilling out of her measured in a localized monsoon level, the four women backing up to try and gain a breather from the creamy storm. With a deep groan, the walls burst apart, freeing the pink and veiny flesh as a new round of growth surged forward, knocking more stalls down in the boobalanche. The women ran, joining others who came out of their stalls in confusion, seeing the oncoming mammaries, screaming, and trying to escape being boobed to death.
“Are those tits?!” a burly minotaur said with a reddish coloring to his fur, wearing only a pair of jeans to present possibly the world’s most perfect male chest. His diet probably consisted of eating bodybuilders. Even with Honoka’s preferences, she admitted to admiring the chiseled work of art this Heracles presented. He carried one of the massive pumps with one hand as if it was a lunchbox. Behind him followed six other minotaurs of not quite as impressive builds but all equally hunky in their own ways, each also casually carrying the five hundred pounds of machinery.
“Mind out of your pants, David, need you boys to drain those puppies,” Cholena said, sloshing out as much of the milk soaked into the fur on her face as she could. All the girls were covered in cream and now that they gained some distance, they tried to wring themselves out.
David looked at the nipples that were now the size of an adult and sitting ten feet off the ground, down at the pump that fit in his hand and then back again. “You’re gonna need a bigger boat.”
“I pay you by the gallon, don’t I?!” Cholena stated emphatically, waving her hands at Banda. “Sooner you save my dairy from collapsing, sooner you boys can pay for new trucks with cash! Figure it out!”
Capitalism for the win, David and his team no longer hesitated as they charged into the milk tsunami. Honoka worried about Banda, so the wives followed Cholena around the edge of the dairy until they spotted her propped up almost twenty feet into the air and looking unconscious but otherwise ok.
Overlooking the damage done to her dairy and pursing her lips as she noted both the slower expansion of breasts and minotaurs standing on each others’ shoulders to place pumps directly into the milk ducts, Cholena turned around and clapped her hands.
“Who wants dinner?”

————————

After a quick hose-shower to go from drenched in milk to just drenched, the most surprising thing to Honoka - even more than super boobs - was that dinner consisted of hamburgers. Cholena laughed, saying the joke never got old and ate hers with grilled onions and steak sauce. Honoka shrugged it off as just one more weird thing and enjoyed hers with mustard and green peppers.
In the end, Banda’s breasts grew to roughly the size of forty feet in diameter each and mostly retained a squashed spheroid shape until they pressed up against the thirty-foot ceiling and compressed downward by the steel beam rafters. Dozens of stalls were flattened but most of the damage, Cholena assured the wives, was superficial. Areola fifteen feet wide, nipples seven feet thick and twelve feet long, David brought in as many farmhands as he was able to gather, running hoses into twenty pumps per breast. They had built scaffolding, ladders climbing up Mount Tits. Working like men possessed, running fifty-five-gallon drums from the pumps in and out constantly, the dairy was a massive hive of activity.
“How long do you think it will take until Banda’s down to manageable levels?” Diane asked, snapping some pics on her phone as they all stood out of the way of the minotaur farmhands.
“It is math at this point,” Cholena stated, accepting a datapad from a helpful human Native American girl. “There is a lot of spillage. With breasts those size, forty pumps chugging a constant two gallons a minute each, sometime late tomorrow or early the next day is when we’ll finish. Banda’s not getting any sleep, but neither is anyone else.”
“I hope I don’t sound Internet Ignorant,” Honoka stated without confidence, just curiosity, “I’ve only been reading about dairy farming since yesterday, but I thought milk pumps needed to run at least half that speed to prevent damaging the milk.”
“Good of you to research on your wife’s family business,” the matron said with a smile. “Yes, if we milked cows using a traditional AMS, then the ratio is around three gallons every five minutes. Most systems then put the raw milk through a separator to extract the cream from the milk. Holstaur milk is preferred raw by our Racial customers, so no need to separate. It is actually more stable and robust than cow milk, the consistency of the protein molecules similarly in line with goat’s milk. Holstaur women are also more robust: a little aggressive suction feels really good.” She chuckled at the bashful look Honoka gave the older woman. “So no separators or filters, our pumps are really just glorified vacuums and those drums are stacked in temperature-controlled trucks, then shipped from anywhere between here and St Louis.”
“Sorry to take up so much of your manpower,” Honoka apologies.
“Don’t be, our milk maintains a higher demand than supply, we are going to make a killing this quarter. And because all my girls are paid by the gallon, Banda’s receiving a check this month in the tens of thousands.” The matriarch took a two-way radio off her belt and spoke into it. “You doing ok up there, Littlefoot?”
“Peaches and cream, Aunt Cholena,” came Banda’s voice from the other end. Although the expanded holstaur couldn't turn around, they all saw her wave in their vague direction.
“Oh, I love that movie!” Diane tittered as the older holstaur handed the radio to Honoka.
“Are you hungry, do you need anything?” Honoka asked after fumbling to hit the right switch.
“Nope, still…full…from lunch.”
The embarrassment was heard clearly even over the radio. It didn't help that the mountains of boobs appeared to darken in a body blush, an impressive sight, like dusk over a sea of tits. Everyone turned to Honoka as the black woman smiled devilishly.
“Are you sure? If you want seconds, I might—”
“Nope!” The radio squawked with feedback. Banda’s nervous squeak was faintly heard from across the building. “I'm good!”
Everyone had a good laugh. “Well, then we’ll head out,” Honoka said after she calmed her chuckling down. “We’ll be by tomorrow, but call us if there’s anything we can do. Loves you!”
A chorus of loves and loves you went around with kissing sounds before Honoka handed the radio back. Cholena hooked her radio on her belt and bent down to give Honoka an affectionate hug.
“Call my number instead of Banda’s, her phone is buried under the Rock Of Gilboobie.”
Diane pointed at her phone and did a thumbs up to assure Honoka the succubus saved the number. The wives said their goodbyes and went back to the van. Diane drove, Honoka in the back with Eve. The goblin girl sat well within the black woman’s personal bubble, smiling up with a feral grin.
“Y-yes?” Married she might be, but personal space remained something Honoka needed to adjust to being invaded.
“Now that Banda’s taken care of, there’s still a wife in need of attention.” Eve reached one of her clawed hands under Honoka’s damp blouse and moved upwards.

Find out what happens next by reading Becoming Monsters Book 1: Growing Problems at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084ZQF48C .

Only interested in the process and not the smut? There’s a CENSORED version available here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08CK1CV7X .

Want to hear an audioporn preview of the book? Listen to the advert and 2 chapters on the Hub: https://www.pornhub.com/users/ailovestogrow .

Make sure to follow Ai’s blog ( https://ailovestogrow.wixsite.com/mysite ) to find out when Book 2 is going to be published.

Keep harmonizing!
ailovestogrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
becoming monsters, breast expansion, erotica