free hit counters
Expansion Fan Comics - official updates - Page 29 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-07-2020   #337
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Blueberry Yoga Ball - The Blue 32 #2

The Blue 32 #2 is out now!

In the second issue of The Blue 32, our protagonist learns about a yoga instructor's intensely erotic transformation while her sister's body begins to inflate once more... and shows no signs of stopping this time!

Synopsis: As Sophia continues to search for answers behind Blue Monday, Dizzy's life as a blueberry woman is made all the more difficult by several growing complications...

Release Date: August 7th, 2020
Written by: b-ridge
Artwork by: Ponce (AlterComics)
Tags: breast expansion, ass expansion, body expansion, inflation, blueberry transformation, juice lactation, lactation, immobile, can't move, MASSIVE breasts

Series Link: The Blue 32

Download this and all of our other breast expansion comics with a single 1-month membership to Expansion Fan Comics!

ALSO: What did you think about The Blue 32 #2? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2020   #338
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Buxom Bionic Babe - Combat Conversion Ara

Combat Conversion Ara is out now!

A robotic prostitute becomes an unlikely weapon against a totalitarian government's rule when a rogue scientist gives her a laser cannon (and a pair of expanding breasts) in Combat Conversion Ara!

Synopsis: Sometime in the future, a totalitarian organization takes control of the world with an army of robots. From the shadows, Dr. Crimson converts an android prostitute into a weapon that will save us all!

Release Date: August 21st, 2020
Written by: Nomsar
Artwork by: WantedWaifus
Tags: breast expansion, cyberpunk, robot girl, artificial girl, immobile, can't move, pleasure, sex, science, XTREME breasts

Issue Link: Combat Conversion Ara

Download this and all of our other breast expansion comics with a single 1-month membership to Expansion Fan Comics!

ALSO: What did you think about Combat Conversion Ara? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 08-21-2020   #339
Blake Isaac Gordon
Frequent Poster

Re: Buxom Bionic Babe - Combat Conversion Ara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeyard Vince View Post
I hope someone here can give me their opinion on this comic, because the premise sounds awesome.

https://blakegordon.deviantart.com/a...TWBE-684396622
Blake Isaac Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2020   #340
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake Isaac Gordon View Post
I hope someone here can give me their opinion on this comic, because the premise sounds awesome.
We'd also appreciate any and all feedback our readers have to share!
Unread 09-01-2020   #341
generallyawesome
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake Isaac Gordon View Post
I agree with you, the premise of "Combat Conversion ARA" is quite awesome, however in the end I found the comic quite confusing.
The issue I have with this comic is that the ending felt quite rushed and didn't do quite a good job explaining the reason for ARA's expanding breasts. It took me a couple of readings to sort of understand it. Case in point, ARA's breasts decrease in size between the last and first panels of Page 13 and 14 respectively, with no visual or written explantion as to how or why. The Professor squeezes one of her nipples and suddenly her breasts are smaller. Showing her breasts decreasing in size would've helped a lot for the explanation.
The gag at the end is also very subtle and I didn't catch it the first time I read it.
Overall I found it to have great art and a great premise, but a rushed story that ultimately ends just as it's beginning.

Last edited by generallyawesome; 09-01-2020 at 10:16 AM. Reason: adding extra information
generallyawesome is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2020   #342
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by generallyawesome View Post
I agree with you, the premise of "Combat Conversion ARA" is quite awesome, however in the end I found the comic quite confusing.
The issue I have with this comic is that the ending felt quite rushed and didn't do quite a good job explaining the reason for ARA's expanding breasts. It took me a couple of readings to sort of understand it. Case in point, ARA's breasts decrease in size between the last and first panels of Page 13 and 14 respectively, with no visual or written explantion as to how or why. The Professor squeezes one of her nipples and suddenly her breasts are smaller. Showing her breasts decreasing in size would've helped a lot for the explanation.
The gag at the end is also very subtle and I didn't catch it the first time I read it.
Overall I found it to have great art and a great premise, but a rushed story that ultimately ends just as it's beginning.
Very helpful and constructive, Gen! Thank you for the feedback and I hope that our next couple of comics will be less confusing to read. =)
Unread 09-01-2020   #343
generallyawesome
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeyard Vince View Post
Very helpful and constructive, Gen! Thank you for the feedback and I hope that our next couple of comics will be less confusing to read. =)
I hope so too. The next few seem very interesting. We haven't had a new issue of "Inflated Ego" for a long time and I'm always up for a Gender Bending comic. "Swell Heist" also looks very interesting as well. I'd say the whole lineup is something to look forward to.
generallyawesome is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2020   #344
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Swelling and Sex Changing - Inflated Ego 8

Inflated Ego 8 is out now!

Four years (to the day!) since its last release, Inflated Ego makes its long awaited and hotly demanded return with an eighth chapter that adds gender bending to the wide selection of expansion naughtiness that readers have come to expect from this fan favorite series!

Synopsis: With Kelly and Paige now magically bound to each other, Kelly has no choice but to overcome her guilt by making the reluctant Paige an integral part of Kelly's relationship with Shawn. Meanwhile, Lydia and the professor try to make contact with the sorcerer’s mentors in the hopes of removing the blow-up doll curse before it's too late!

Release Date: September 7th, 2020
Written by: Gigajapo
Artwork by: Zu (Studio Arieta)
Tags: breast expansion, ass expansion, penis expansion, pleasure, gender bender, threesome, goth TF, twinning TF, mental change, mind control, magic

Series Link: Inflated Ego

ALSO: What did you think about Inflated Ego 8? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 09-21-2020   #345
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

A World of OSHA Violations - Swell Heist

Swell Heist is out now!

A gang of high tech thieves target a twisted confectionery for their latest heist and slowly learn that revenge is a dish best served sweet in the inaugural installment of Swell Heist!

Synopsis: A group of mischievous thieves decide to break into a chocolate factory owned by the prolific Sir William Fudge. Their goal is to steal one of his formulas to sell on the black market. However, they underestimate the old man and get trapped inside his factory. Now they will need to play by his rules in order to survive this factory of horrors!

Release Date: September 21st, 2020
Written by: Rogue Inflator
Artwork by: Wang (Sedna Studio)
Tags: weight gain, ass expansion, body expansion, breast expansion, transformation, belly inflation, growth, space western, revenge, dieselpunk, cumflation, science, GIGA breasts, MASSIVE ass

Issue Link: Swell Heist

ALSO: What did you think about Swell Heist? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 10-07-2020   #346
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Old Time Rock and Roll - Hymn and Her

Hymn and Her is out now!

Fragments of an ancient Babylonian tablet are translated into sheet music that forms the most titillating and transformative rock song of all time in Hymn and Her!

Synopsis: Lacy and her team of archaeologists found pieces of an ancient Babylonian tablet while on a dig in Iraq. What will it tell them once reassembled... and why are her breasts growing?

Release Date: October 7th, 2020
Written by: William Pratt
Artwork by: Hmage
Tags: breast expansion, mind control, pleasure, sex, nerdy girl, magic, BIG breasts

Issue Link: Hymn and Her

ALSO: What did you think about Hymn and Her? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 10-07-2020   #347
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

Re: Expansion Fan Comics - official updates

Really enjoyed it... but it ended riiiight when it was getting really good. Needs a Part 2 like a lot.
Unread 10-08-2020   #348
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Re: Expansion Fan Comics - official updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneBEFan View Post
Really enjoyed it... but it ended riiiight when it was getting really good. Needs a Part 2 like a lot.
Well then, have I got some good news for you!

https://www.expansionfan.com/comics/...d-Her-2/c=245/

Tags
boobs, breast expansion, comic, illustration