free hit counters
New Transformation Page - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-03-2019   #13
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Re: New Transformation Page

Transformation of Mia is up!

The short sample production was done years ago, but at that time it was a good attempt at giving an age progression concept.

Again this is available on my Patreon page on the $5 tier.

Have a great day!

Cheers!

Mr. Dark
MrDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2019   #14
hiper
Process Fan

Is the Mia transformation a live action video of a grown up woman bursting out of kid clothes?
hiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2019   #15
MrDark
Frequent Poster

No, but an adult acting younger and ripping clothes....
Unread 11-08-2019   #16
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Decided to do 2 cells with Giantess. Having fun with other female trans art. Enjoy! This is on the $1 Tier.

Cheers!

Mr. Dark
Unread 11-12-2019   #17
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Tina will grow in an animation next month. Tier $5 only on my patreon. Hope everyone is enjoying my thoughts and images on Female Transformation.

Heres a still to give you an idea of Tina.

Cheers!

-Mr Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Animation1.jpg (119.3 KB, 327 views)
Unread 11-19-2019   #18
MrDark
Frequent Poster

New Comic page added to $1 Tier. Ginger turns She Hulk. Enjoy!

Cheers

Mr Dark
Unread 12-02-2019   #19
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Tina's AP growth is up on Tier $5! Hope you enjoy it, I decided to release it early this month. Merry Xmas everyone!

Cheers!

Mr Dark
Unread 12-10-2019   #20
MrDark
Frequent Poster

As a gift for up coming Christmas, I've uploaded a short animation with AP during sex. You can see it with Tier $5 along with the other goodies there!

Next year (month), I will release a commission done recently with Hotaru transforming into Mistress9!

Be safe and remember, AP is better!

Cheers!

Mr Dark
Unread 12-24-2019   #21
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Next month/Year I will be releasing a commission done with Salior moon character age progressing.

Also, to wet your appetites, I'm building a short called, "Kidnapped." This will be a short animation based off a little girl in a kidnappers room and she is forced to grow older.

These animations can be found on my patreon on the $5 tier. There is $1 Tier goodies, but just a few dollars more and you get the whole experience!

Below is a few teases from the upcoming Kidnapped. Be safe and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Age Progression is life!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Test1.jpg (240.8 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg Test3.jpg (247.3 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg Test16.jpg (284.6 KB, 116 views)
Unread 12-30-2019   #22
MrDark
Frequent Poster

A shame to see a few people leave right when the new year is upon us. Next year some nice things are in store for the $5 tier.
First off I will be releasing the commission done with a Sailor Moon with Hotaru to Mistress 9 which is a short animation of pure enjoyable AP growth.
Second, I'm working very hard on a animation called, "Kidnapped." It will be probably the best yet that I've stretched myself to produce esp with the sounds and animations. It will be about a little girl trapped with a kidnapper and is forced to grow. Down to some voice overs which will be a little tough to pull off, but I'll do my best to finish that....
Lastly, with the new year I'll release a few with the $1 Tier, but I'm going to mainly start focusing on the $5 tier for now (which I think everyone enjoys more anyways).
Hoping everyone can spread the word about the quality or the attempt to release some good AP being not much is out there that tries to focus on longer growth. Again, if you have commissions I try to give honest numbers for how much work goes into making custom things, because animations take a lot of time and being its not my main job it cuts into my small freetime.
The countdown begins to saying goodbye to a decade and starting a new one. Hope you all have a Happy New Year and be safe!
Cheers,
Mr Dark
Unread 01-01-2020   #23
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Happy New Year everyone! As promised I'm releasing Hotaru to Mistress 9 AP animation on my tier $5 on patreon. Enjoy!

Good news! Teamed up with AgeGrowthFictions with my soon to be released Kidnapped Animation short. His music is awesome. You can check out him on his patreon and deviantart, esp with his new release The Duet, which is stunning btw.

Cheers,
Mr Dark
- - -

PS. I released the wrong one so the link and status on the $5 tier has been fixed to reflect the correct release***** Apologizes....

-Mr Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mistress9_Test1.jpg (206.3 KB, 120 views)

Last edited by MrDark; 01-02-2020 at 07:12 AM. Reason: updating correct info
Unread 01-07-2020   #24
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Just released my short "Kidnapped AP". You can see it on my $5 tier on my Patreon.

When a small girl is kidnapped she is transformed into what the kidnapper wants...a woman. Music was done by AgeGrowthFictions himself and you can check him out on Deviant Art and his Patreon.
Cheers,
Mr. Dark

Tags
age progression, breast expansion, female transformation