free hit counters
A hidden BE - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-19-2005   #1
foxmaster5
Fx Artist

Talking A hidden BE

Ok this is a small hidden BE in Back to the Future 2. Half way through the movie, in the future Marties house, his son sits down and turns on the TV. About six channels come up and in the lower right hand coner I think, is a futurist commercial for breast enlargment. Now this is small and meaningless but I though it was funny and sould be shared with the forum. Next time your watching look for it.
Unread 09-19-2005   #2
Old_Chestnut
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmaster5
Ok this is a small hidden BE in Back to the Future 2. Half way through the movie, in the future Marties house, his son sits down and turns on the TV. About six channels come up and in the lower right hand coner I think, is a futurist commercial for breast enlargment. Now this is small and meaningless but I though it was funny and sould be shared with the forum. Next time your watching look for it.
As I recall, a bit earlier in the film, in the town square in 2015, you can see in the background, for a few seconds, a woman walking by on the far side of the street who looks like she might have made use of that product or service (if I had the film handy, I'd pinpoint that scene better for you...).

(And, of course, there's Marty's mom as Mrs. Biff Tanner in the alternate 1985... Alas, no "process" in my examples...)
Old_Chestnut is offline   Reply With Quote