free hit counters
What Would you do? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-07-2013   #1
mtshrink
ham sandwich

What Would you do?

So, you find yourself drinking with two of your female friends. you have a shrink ray that will shrink them at any rate you like and to any size you desire. your goal is to distract them for as long as you can until they reach their destination. what do you do?
mtshrink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2013   #2
TB Tabby
Process Disciple

Re: What Would you do?

Get their consent. If you're playing your cards right, you won't have to trick them.
Unread 09-07-2013   #3
mtshrink
ham sandwich

we'll that's no fun :/
Unread 09-07-2013   #4
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtshrink View Post
we'll that's no fun :/
Going out with girls that want to shrink is no fun?

I can write when I find the time.

But mostly I'm here to leech! *thumbs up*
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2013   #5
mtshrink
ham sandwich

Well no i didn't mean it like that. i just meant that, if you played into the senerio sometimes an unknowing subject can be just as fun as a willing subject. i didn't mean any disrespect just trying to spark up a fun discussion!
Unread 09-07-2013   #6
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Maybe I should shrink you without your consent and see how you like it~

I can write when I find the time.

But mostly I'm here to leech! *thumbs up*
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2013   #7
mtshrink
ham sandwich

It wouldn't be the first time :P
Unread 09-08-2013   #8
Dex164
Frequent Poster

Oh to hell with both of you. Not you TC, the Wet Towels Duo. Seriously, both of you eat me.

First I'd offer them a drink while I go prepare dinner, which would most likely be a steak and chicken shish kebab with assorted vegetables. While preparing the dinner and giving them time to get to know each other over their drinks and myself since the kitchen and living room are open air, I would use my vast chemistry knowledge (or really just having sleeping pills), to spike the majority of the kebabs, leaving a select few untouched on the grill for me to eat under the excuse that I'm allergic to peanut based cooking oils so I had to prepare them separately.

When they eventually fall asleep, and they will, I would tie them up in my sex dungeon, because of course I have a fully furnished sex dungeon beneath a flat in suburban California. When they awake, what would follow would be the usual shrinking torture, however it would end with me bringing them to multiple orgasms via sensory overload, literally making them go blank with pleasure.

This process would repeat itself over a few months, me keeping them as pets and fucking them into submission, until I had completely broken them and turned them into little more than sentient flesh lights. I would then record a typical session with my now willing and utterly devoted sex slaves, sell it for mad cash, and move on to the next 2 girls. This would continue until I amassed 40 or 50 or so girls, at which point I would reverse engineer said shrink ray gun using the money gained from selling giant man on small woman sex to perverts like you so I could have plenty of size changing adventures while I get lost in a semen coated land of lust, luxury, and carnal desire with pretty much any woman I want who I see at bars at this point.

And while I'm dreaming, I'd like a pony and 2.50 for a gallon of gas.
Dex164 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2013   #9
Prof_Sai
Instigator

I'd shrink myself with them and pretend not to know what was going on. And have secret protection against anyone like Dex showing up.
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2013   #10
OhZone
OhYeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtshrink View Post
So, you find yourself drinking with two of your female friends. you have a shrink ray that will shrink them at any rate you like and to any size you desire. your goal is to distract them for as long as you can until they reach their destination. what do you do?
OhYeah! So the goal is that they don't notice the shrinking so much? Do their clothes change with them? If so, I would do something like Sai suggests. Else, I might convince them to go skinny dipping in my friends pool so they don't have the obvious size comparison. I would keep the ray under a towel that I keep going back to as the girls go back and forth, giggling, swimming and eventually wondering why the beach ball seems bigger. mmm I have more ideas, but we have a busy day of shrinking today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex164 View Post
Oh to hell with both of you. Not you TC, the Wet Towels Duo. Seriously, both of you eat me.

First I'd offer them a drink while I go prepare dinner, which would most likely be a steak and chicken shish kebab with assorted vegetables. While preparing the dinner and giving them time to get to know each other over their drinks and myself since the kitchen and living room are open air, I would use my vast chemistry knowledge (or really just having sleeping pills), to spike the majority of the kebabs, leaving a select few untouched on the grill for me to eat under the excuse that I'm allergic to peanut based cooking oils so I had to prepare them separately.

When they eventually fall asleep, and they will, I would tie them up in my sex dungeon, because of course I have a fully furnished sex dungeon beneath a flat in suburban California. When they awake, what would follow would be the usual shrinking torture, however it would end with me bringing them to multiple orgasms via sensory overload, literally making them go blank with pleasure.

This process would repeat itself over a few months, me keeping them as pets and fucking them into submission, until I had completely broken them and turned them into little more than sentient flesh lights. I would then record a typical session with my now willing and utterly devoted sex slaves, sell it for mad cash, and move on to the next 2 girls. This would continue until I amassed 40 or 50 or so girls, at which point I would reverse engineer said shrink ray gun using the money gained from selling giant man on small woman sex to perverts like you so I could have plenty of size changing adventures while I get lost in a semen coated land of lust, luxury, and carnal desire with pretty much any woman I want who I see at bars at this point.

And while I'm dreaming, I'd like a pony and 2.50 for a gallon of gas.
You need some volunteers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Sai View Post
I'd shrink myself with them and pretend not to know what was going on. And have secret protection against anyone like Dex showing up.
That's a pretty kewl scenario.

Last edited by OhZone; 09-08-2013 at 09:46 AM.
OhZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2013   #11
mtshrink
ham sandwich

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
Do their clothes change with them?
shrinking clothing? that's an absurd concept. clothing cant shrink
Unread 09-08-2013   #12
OhZone