free hit counters
Veronica's Fabulous Growth Vids - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-27-2014   #1
Veronica Vaughn
Fetish Producer

Talking Veronica's Fabulous Growth Vids

BUY THIS CLIP IF YOU ENJOY: Growth Process, Jerk Off Instruction, Mini Giantess, Foot Expansion, Breast Expansion, Shrinking Back to Normal, Clothes Destruction, Visual Effects, Numerous Sound Effects: Elevated Heart Beat, Rumbling, Growth Sounds.

That is right a new website all of my own. If you have any problems with your purchase or with my new website please email me at: requests@veronicavaughnxxx.com or webmaster@planetgiantess.com

Synopsis:

I have a special gift for you. Put this necklace on. It has special powers. It allows you to make anyone you want to grow huge. All you have to do is well you know fap.... Masturbate silly. Go ahead stroke that cock for me. MAKE ME GROW!

I can feel it making my body tingle. Yes it feels wonderful. Keep going stroke that cock. My body is on fire! It's working. My clothes are getting so tight. I am going to burst out of my shirt!

Veronica grows while encouraging you to keep stroking. Then She realizes she is almost 20 feet tall. It makes her nervous. "You should stop now or hurry and cum I'm getting to big." Just as she nears the ceiling you cum. The growing slows and she begins to shrink down back to her normal size. Next time we should do this outside and see just how big I can really get

Last edited by Veronica Vaughn; 09-27-2014 at 01:55 PM.
Veronica Vaughn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2014   #2
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Cool Re: You Fap I Grow! - Mini GTS Process

Veronica, Veronica, Veronica...

I have been wondering and waiting quietly in the rafters for your return and a new growth production. It seems my patience has been rewarded. Before I even check out the vid I have to nod for your adding the specific sound effects in your post, denoting what is in the production. ^_^

I shall beat my path (no pun intended, lol) to the check-out line here shortly.
Welcome back.

Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2014   #3
Veronica Vaughn
Fetish Producer

Re: You Fap I Grow! - Mini GTS Process

Thanks Mr. Wayne.

I am already thinking about my next productions now that I have my new website up. that took some time plus I moved a couple times. I am back now though. I am busy trying to rack my brain on how to do even better effects.

Hope you enjoy the sounds. I have been scouring the internet to try and drum up more sounds.

Glad to be back.
Unread 09-27-2014   #4
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Thumbs up Re: You Fap I Grow! - Mini GTS Process

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronica Vaughn View Post
Thanks Mr. Wayne.

I am already thinking about my next productions now that I have my new website up. that took some time plus I moved a couple times. I am back now though. I am busy trying to rack my brain on how to do even better effects.

Hope you enjoy the sounds. I have been scouring the internet to try and drum up more sounds.

Glad to be back.
Veronica,

Just registered on your new site and I'm about to purchase the new clip. Nothing against anyone else, but sticking with the extra sound effects, particularly the heart beats, is just something that does it for me. Keep me posted on your future productions via PMs and I'd be glad to give insight.

Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2014   #5
Chedmond
Lurker

Here we have one of my favorite models tackling one of my favorite subjects; that of growth. I simply have to respond.

I liked this clip quite a bit overall. The combination of practical and video effects are very well done here; the slow rising, the lurching, the stretching and bulging of body parts, the quick spurts...these all combine to show growth progress more effectively than most any clip I remember.

Veronica's sexy talking and teasing never hurts.

I too am of a fan of a lot of the sound effects; the heartbeats and the stretching are awesome...IMO not so much the 'balloon inflate and deflate' sounds though: Inflation's a bit of a different fetish for me.

In all, however, these clips keep getting better and better. This one's right up there with the best.

I'm pretty excited about your new site, Veronica. With quality like this, it's fanbase is just gonna keep growing (just like I hope to see you do in future clips).
Chedmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2014   #6
gorillaboy
Process Fan

Hmmm....

I bought the clip but cant download it. It just hangs. What's going on?
gorillaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2014   #7
Star33
Lurker

The site is super slow. I cannot do anything it just sits forever.
Star33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2014   #8
Veronica Vaughn
Fetish Producer

I just contacted my servers and they are working on it currently. I apologize about that. I will update you when it is back up. Growing pains of a new website I suppose. I will be sure that those who have not downloaded but purchased will get their clip.
Unread 09-27-2014   #9
Veronica Vaughn
Fetish Producer

****UPDATE****
So my hosting company will be working out and tweaking the server so that it runs smoother. They will be working on it all evening. If you have purchased a clip and it didn't download. In your account you will still be able to download it again so do not worry. It is not a one time deal if it did not download you can download it again from your account later. Sorry again for any inconvenience.

Thanks for all who let me know the issues with the website. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. I just got done talking with the people in charge of my hosting. They are on it. It is back up and they are fixing the settings so that it runs faster. Also, they will be monitoring it to be sure it doesn't go down again.

This is my first real clip update that I pushed a lot of people to so some bugs were bound to appear.

Please email me at requests@veronicavaughnxxx.com if you continue to have problems downloading the clip. I will be checking all night to be sure.

Muah,
Veronica

Last edited by Veronica Vaughn; 09-27-2014 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Update
Unread 10-06-2014   #10
Veronica Vaughn
Fetish Producer

New Clip Much Bigger Mommy

BUY THIS CLIP IF YOU ENJOY: Taboo, Mini Giantess, VFX and POV, Process Growing out of Bikini, Small Man Arm Insertion, Sound Effects: Wet Insertion, Heartbeat, Deep Growth Rumble, Boom Sounds (at end)

Synopsis:

THIS WAS A CUSTOM SCRIPT!

NOTE: There is process but not as much as in other vids as it is just a bikini. However I do grow out of it and good amount of growth animation at the end. All in all a hybrid of VFX effects, Sound effects and POV. Hope you all enjoy!

You are married to a competitive bodybuilder that keeps nagging you to get into better shape. It seems no matter what you do it's never enough for him. So you find an experimental drug on the internet that is supposed to enhance muscle growth to take during your workouts. It's discontinued the day after you receive it, but you spent $500 on 5 gallons of it! You start taking it anyway, hoping you can get your money's worth. It helps with your muscle building, but the side effect, you find, is that it is making you grow taller. A LOT taller. You've grown over a foot taller in the first week! You didn't like it at first, but you start to find your new,increasing height intoxicating. You get such a feeling of power, and so much attention...everyone looking up to you...so you keep taking the drug, and you keep growing bigger and taller by the day.

Your adult Step-Son comes for a visit one day. He's very sweet and loving and you've always had a good relationship with him. He has a giantess fetish that you've always known about. He's depressed because his girlfriend just broke up with him, and is in absolute shock when he sees you towering several FEET taller than him.

Last edited by Veronica Vaughn; 10-06-2014 at 04:12 PM.
Unread 10-06-2014   #11
Chedmond
Lurker

I'm going to start with a bit of a disclaimer. This clip was a custom script written by me, so obviously, I'm going to be somewhat biased when reviewing it.

I commissioned this awhile back when Veronica was moving from Vegas to Arizona, partially to help fund her move a little bit. The move seemed to be pretty harrowing, and it took her a good while to get back into a position to produce clips again. Among being busy with other things as well, she also started the planetgiantess site recently (not to mention this was not the easiest custom to make, I'm sure). She would contact me to let me know of her situation regularly. It did take awhile, but now she has completed it and the results, to me, are spectacular.

Veronica went by my script almost word for word, so if the concept or any of the dialog is crappy, well, that's on me.

As far as that goes, however, I don't mind saying that I think she did an INCREDIBLE job bringing my script to life. Overall, I am VERY pleased with this clip!

This clip covers some subjects I enjoy; it's mostly gentle, playful, and it has some growth at the end (and Veronica is getting REALLY good at doing growth scenes, IMO). The concept is a bit taboo, but it should be noted that the characters are step-mother and step-son, and the man Veronica is talking to in the video is an adult. Obviously, It's not gonna appeal to everyone (specific customs rarely do).

I really appreciate the effort she put in the effects for this; the fist insertion and growth scenes are not easy to convey. I like the sound effects she used this time as well. Also, she looks pretty damn sexy in a bikini....as well as out of one.

I won't say much more, except that I am a very satisfied customer. I really hope some of you will enjoy this clip like I do.
Chedmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2014   #12
make_her_grow
Frequent Poster

Re: Veronica's Fabulous Growth Vids

Hey Veronica, I was just browsing your sight and I had a question about something. On the bottom right of your site is a column with links labeled "Money packages", ranging from 10 bucks to 100.

My question is what are those for exactly? Are those commissioning prices?
make_her_grow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breast expansion, buttons popping, clothes bursting, growing sounds, growth