free hit counters
The GTSV Reboot - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-13-2014   #1
ZZZ
Process Disciple

The GTSV Reboot

Hey guys, I wanted to give some information on the GTSV reboot. The story will remain mostly the same and all characters are returning. However, since it will be part of the non adult comic line there will be no nudity and more action/story/character development. Ivy will still be girl crazy in love with Larissa at her large size, Diana will still have a love for food and Larissa will still be sweet and innocent. The name of the comic will however change since it will be under a new comic line company name(more on this at a later date). There also will be much less muscle growth - the girls will still go from thin/average body to attractive physically fit, but more like a volleyball player than a body builder. I've also got a fantastic new artist attached to the comic. One important thing, there still will be plenty of growth and clothes ripping(super stretchytop and panty), and of course giantess.

The new character designs are under way, and I wanted to give you a sneak peek at the new design for Diana by the new GTSV artist to see what you guys think.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Diana_Flame_Valkyrie_lowres.jpg (345.3 KB, 719 views)

My GTS, BE, SW and FMG comics for sale:
ZZZ's Comics

Official website:
http://sizechangecentral.com

If you like my work check out my deviant art stuff at http://zzzcomics.deviantart.com/
ZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2014   #2
SdazVarence
The Defiant Soul

Re: The GTSV Reboot

very awsome
SdazVarence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2014   #3
Size-Mic-Suzy
Let me steal your inches!

SpectacularĄ!
Size-Mic-Suzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2014   #4
jack36262001
Professor of Jotunn

Looking good. I can't wait to hear more about this non adult comic line. These fetishes have tropes that I enjoy and work in other settings, then just trying to get my rocks off.
jack36262001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2014   #5
Darkhunter75
Frequent Poster

To be honest I think the "no adult, no nudity, no fmg" sounds really bad and I fear make this comic pretty pointless. Part 1 & 2 are awesome in my opinion, I don´t expect much of this "reboot" at the moment
Darkhunter75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2014   #6
ZZZ
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Size-Mic-Suzy View Post
SpectacularĄ!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SdazVarence View Post
very awsome
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack36262001 View Post
Looking good. I can't wait to hear more about this non adult comic line. These fetishes have tropes that I enjoy and work in other settings, then just trying to get my rocks off.
Thanks, it's been an interesting challenge keeping the size stuff in these new comics interesting while keeping it SFW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhunter75 View Post
To be honest I think the "no adult, no nudity, no fmg" sounds really bad and I fear make this comic pretty pointless. Part 1 & 2 are awesome in my opinion, I don´t expect much of this "reboot" at the moment
Sorry to hear you feel that way, but many have already said they like the story and giantess aspect more than anything else, and that will pretty much stay in tact with a new art style and more content.

For muscle, nudity and sex there's always Atlas Touch, Edge of Humanity and many more comics coming soon.

My GTS, BE, SW and FMG comics for sale:
ZZZ's Comics

Official website:
http://sizechangecentral.com

If you like my work check out my deviant art stuff at http://zzzcomics.deviantart.com/
ZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2014   #7
Darkhunter75
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZZ View Post
Sorry to hear you feel that way, but many have already said they like the story and giantess aspect more than anything else, and that will pretty much stay in tact with a new art style and more content.

For muscle, nudity and sex there's always Atlas Touch, Edge of Humanity and many more comics coming soon.
And I enjoy those, thanks. Still I am unhappy that one of my favorite of your stories gets turned into another "random-giantess-comic". Especially after the good news of trying to continue it.
Darkhunter75 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
giantess, growth, valkyrie