free hit counters
Do you want it to hurt? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

View Poll Results: do you like it to hurt?
yes, I love it 39 41.94%
no, I want it to feel good. 54 58.06%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 04-22-2018   #1
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

Do you want it to hurt?

Here's one for you guys.

As shown in a lot of Transformations some times it hurts a lot for someone to change shape and become something else while for others it comes as easy and painless as nothing.

Which way do you like it most?

Do you like it to feel good for them or do you love see them howling in pain till they well start howling like a animal. Is there a pose you like to see someone forced into the most?

Thoughts?

Yes more reseach for my black book.

Last edited by Jimbo; 04-22-2018 at 05:32 PM.
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2018   #2
lonewarrior
otaku at large

Re: Do you want it to hurt?

no i wouldn't want it to hurt. all i can think about now is what would happen on the first transformation and you had braces. now that would be pain.
Unread 04-22-2018   #3
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewarrior View Post
no i wouldn't want it to hurt. all i can think about now is what would happen on the first transformation and you had braces. now that would be pain.
Yes that would be a problem.

I remember a tf about a boy who turned into a rather small dog. But someone tried to put a collar on him thinking he was a stray. So if he did change back into a human wearing it he'd be choked to death.... not fun.
Unread 04-22-2018   #4
tghawk555
New look! Whatcha think?

I know this is in the animal-based TF section, but I figured it can apply to a variety of TFs including TG.

Anyway, I chose "no pain" but I do acknowledge that some discomfort is something I've considered to be appealing before. Depends on my mood, I guess.

Teehee! Like what you see, boys?

There need to be more werewoman TG sequences!!

A TG sequence is not a TG sequence without process and a clothes change!

Bimbos Aren't Sluts! 181 supporters and counting!

Official bet between me and OhZone (Result to be determined on November 4, 2020)

Check out my dA: TGHawk's Lounge
tghawk555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2018   #5
Amahain
Process Master

Pain and pleasure, for me. The beginning of the TF should be painful, then as a mental shift occurs, the TFee begins to enjoy it.
Unread 04-22-2018   #6
~Circe~
Goddess of Transformation

"For beginners there's some pain but don't let anything break your concentration."
Unread 04-23-2018   #7
CK01
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amahain View Post
Pain and pleasure, for me. The beginning of the TF should be painful, then as a mental shift occurs, the TFee begins to enjoy it.
This. There is no way transformation on any meaningful scale would not be painful unless poof done magic. Towards the end becoming drunk on the sensations and the power of the change I definitely agree with, and that can be used as a reason why someone might consider further transformations.
CK01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2018   #8
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

I feel like this poll needs more options, because "Hurts the whole way through" or "Feels good the whole way through" only cover what I feel are a minority of all TFs. Odes it only hurt in the beginning, and then changes to feeling good once you're over the initial shock? Does it hurt most of the way and then feels good as it finishes, like a sense of relief everything's settling in? Or maybe it feels good in the beginning and then starts hurting once it goes from minor, cosmetic changes to the big skeleton-altering stuff?

All that said, I'm kind of surprised how close the poll is. If I'd voted differently it would have been 50/50 exactly.
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2018   #9
TB Tabby
Process Disciple

I don't like pain, torture, or abuse in my sexual fantasies in general. There's enough of that shit in the real world. I don't want more of it in my fantasies.
Unread 04-23-2018   #10
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

As we see here, there is a large range of preferences. You can make it painful, or not. It is your story, your characters, your aninal TF and your universe, entirely yours.
From my point of view, if you want something realistic you should absolutely go for the pain option: have you ever had a small rib fissure? It hurts like hell when you breath, and it is not even a broken bone. Imagine that your inner guts, muscles and bones start resizing inside of you... yes, you can add endorphines and similar and imagine that along with the inner guts reformation your body excretes drugs to cope with the TF... but that could not supress the pain, only would prevent you from dismaying. A fantasy element is better accepted when it is surrounded by some degree of realistic stuff, otherwise, it would obviously look "unrealistic".
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2018   #11
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB Tabby View Post
I don't like pain, torture, or abuse in my sexual fantasies in general. There's enough of that shit in the real world. I don't want more of it in my fantasies.
Ditto.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2018   #12
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoylentOrange View Post

All that said, I'm kind of surprised how close the poll is. If I'd voted differently it would have been 50/50 exactly.
that's the civil war bit where you have to pick a side. seems to be leveling out. most dont want it to hurt.

I'm more a fan the painful ones.