free hit counters
TMC's Scripts To Clips Contest! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-12-2012   #1
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Taylor Made Clip's Scripts To Clips Contest!

Hai peeps!
Guess what?! It's contest time! It's a little get together me and TMC have decided to do here and I hope as many of you as possible get involved! Here's what's going to happen. Starting from now until January 1st at Midnight EST anybody is welcome to attach a Script of their own writing following my attached sample outline to their post. This script can be of just about anything you'd love to see TMC make into a clip.

This comes with a couple of restrictions of course so understand that TMC isn't going to do something insane like have naked people running through airports, having 20 girls in one clip or renting out a Las Vegas hotel for a massive orgy or something over the top. The scripts need to be along the same lines as the clips you've seen produced by TMC already. They can be of any fetish that they cover but TMC does reserve the right to alter a script if it turns out your idea goes too far above what they can produce (they really like your idea, but the giant pink elephant just isn't in the budget!).

After January 1st, three (3) of the scripts will be chosen and made into official clips. The three (3) winners will get a free copy of the clip they scripted once it is released as well as 3 free clips of their choice from the TMC store(which can include the other chosen scripts once they are released)! To further clarify: Author A will get Clip A once it's done, Author B will get Clip B and Author C will get Clip C, but if they wish to also have the others clips, they can either buy them from the store or use their 3 free clip rewards to get them.

The way the winning scripts are chosen is two fold:

1) TMC will obviously be looking at the scripts that are posted and getting some ideas of which ones they want to make.

2) ALL OF YOU! Yes, it's true, the community here on this forum needs to voice their opinions on the scripts that are posted and tell TMC which scripts they should be turning into clips. The more people that talk about a certain script will help peak the interest of TMC to pick that script over others. This doesn't mean you post a quick "I like it. Make that one" blurb, but give us an idea of WHY you think a particular script stands out! The more feedback, the better. Remember that TMC wants to produce the clips that make the community happy and gets them making even more clips.

So if you've got some writing talent, and hell, even if you don't, write something and post it. Make sure you download my example attachment script outline and fill it in nice and neat. It'll make things easier on everybody since it's a text file. I'm certain TMC will chime in here to fill in any gaps I may have left or expand upon the idea or general rules. Feel free to ask questions and I or TMC will do our best to get them answered as soon as we can. Remember to use my script outline, attach it and make sure to voice your opinions on the scripts as they start going up, it's YOUR chance to show TMC what clips YOU want to see this holiday season. Make it a Merry Christmas all around! Good luck!
Attached Files
File Type: txt Scripts To Clips Example.txt (2.7 KB, 153 views)

Last edited by Rei-Lin; 12-13-2012 at 10:56 PM.
Rei-Lin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2012   #2
Kong
Growth fan

Re: TMC's Scripts To Clips Contest!

Here's mine!!!
I hope that I fullfilled the file as the example and I hope that my script likes everyone who read it.

Thanks!!
Attached Files
File Type: txt Sweet revenge.txt (3.8 KB, 186 views)
Kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2012   #3
Jamball
A Process Lover

Is TMC, Taylor Made Clips? I'm not familiar with the abbreviation.
I might give this a go.

--
Jamball
Jamball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2012   #4
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Yes, TMC=Taylor Made Clips
Unread 12-14-2012   #5
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Sooooo, do we need to provide 20 minutes of monologue as well, or can we provide a simplified version?

Donate to support an artist!
thrandrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2012   #6
Rei-Lin
Process Master

You can provide whatever you think you need to provide. If you think the clip needs 20 minutes of monologue then include it. This isn't about trying to restrict people from doing what they need to do. I merely provided a simple template to follow in an attempt to keep the scripts easy to post and read, etc.

Also I should point out that I may post scripts from users over on TMC's own forums who do not wish to sign up on these forums for whatever reasons, so don't discount the scripts I attach!

Also worth mentioning is that even if you've sent TMC a script before and perhaps they haven't made it into a clip, you can still post it here. You can also post scripts that may be complex on the off chance that at some point down the road, they still turn your script into a clip. Just because you may not be in the three that initially get picked doesn't mean TMC won't eventually make yours. The more ideas that come from this contest, the more clips that will come about as well!

I would also encourage posting multiple scripts if you have them. While only one of your scripts can be chosen to win it still gives people here as well as everybody at TMC more scripts to read and chose from, so don't limit yourself in that way. I really hope this contest starts to take off, since if we don't get enough scripts, I wouldn't call it much of a contest. >.>
Unread 12-14-2012   #7
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Posting a script from Exiram Movies. I would suggest being a bit more descriptive than this, but each to their own. ^_^

Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: txt Werewolf Futa Transformation.txt (826 Bytes, 82 views)
Unread 12-15-2012   #8
Laughingman
Frequent Poster

Woah, awesome! This is something I'll be coming back to work on! I dunno if I'll win but I've got some ideas that might make a good scene! Can we post more than one idea, or do you only accept single submissions?
Laughingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2012   #9
mperone
Leecher

I'm attaching a TF script featuring a female werewolf. Thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Alyssa's Secret.doc (34.5 KB, 81 views)
mperone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2012   #10
Heliumpongo
Leecher

My script is for an body inflation to the point of buoyancy scenario.

Looking forward to feedback.

Pongo
Attached Files
File Type: txt Party Preparations.txt (7.7 KB, 46 views)
Heliumpongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2012   #11
Detatched
Be Me!

I'm... actually tempted...

I'd want to consider a parody on the zentai/brainwashing manga Dinaranger for a script.
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2012   #12
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Do or Do Not, there is no tempt! Err..yeah! Post moaaar! Rawr! Listen to this for a bit for some inspiration!: