free hit counters
Hair Transformation - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-20-2007   #13
shadow

Well yeah, but I still have an odd mental image of someone shoving those little ball-inflater things into their hair.
Unread 10-20-2007   #14
Armadagon
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow View Post
That raises even more questions...
Such as, how does the hose attach to the hair in the first place, is it inflated through one of the biggest stock inflation parts(AKA the mouth; used for all forms of inflation, for no explained reason, I mean the belly and body expansion would make sense, due to the fact that it leads into the stomach, which digests a lot of stuff, thus spreading it to the entire body, through the blood system and what not).

then what would keep it from floating off the head if it was inflated with helium, because hair will come out with enough pressure, and the bond of the hair to the scalp would break before it lifted the body off the ground. But then again, helium, even with the many strands of hair, wouldn't be enough to lift the average human(of any size) off the ground, even if they inflated to three times their original size with the helium.

For the record, I'm not attacking the hair inflation stuff, I'm just trying to figure it out, and I'm outrageously bored at the moment.
Question not the plot holes, they are there for your convienience.

Also, you might want to look into Dizzy, also from Guilty Gear. Though her hair is not animated like Millia's, she does transform it in some of her attacks.
Armadagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2007   #15
Sutibaru
---

Although nice, there is hardly any transformation when the character always have the ability over their hair.
Unread 10-20-2007   #16
frice2000
"My way of thanking you"

I have to disagree with you Sutibaru in regards to Guilty Gear's Millia. Yes, she has control over it but if we look into a few of your initial categories:

"Hair Growth/Inflation"
Can grow to extreme lengths and then return to normal size almost instantly.

"- Hair Appearance Transformation -"
She can make the hair solid enough to cut and injure her opponents while causing her no ill effects when holding it or wrapping her body in it, thus indicating a transformation of the molecules in the hair.

"- Hair Animation/Life -"
Pretty obvious. Grab objects kill opponents...

Was thinking about just letting your comment stand but it really does seem to fit with pretty much all the categories you listed so...What you seem to imply is that if a transformation is willing for example, some Were creatures, then they would not fit in a TF category. The same could be said for willing TG scenes, etc. Hell in Milia's case you even see frames of actual process with the hair growing and functioning as you characterized a hair transformation as.

You want unwilling hair TFs ok, I'll only post those in the future. Millia though is definitely a hair TF. Its repeated often likely hundreds of times if playing as the character in a average game play through.

Last edited by frice2000; 10-20-2007 at 09:05 PM.
frice2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2007   #17
Sutibaru
---

I meant more of it lessens the impact if the character uses control of the hair in such large amounts.
Unread 10-24-2007   #18
Drybones
Watching Holo Sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance1701 View Post
One of my favorite aspects of a TF that gets sadly undersold!
Its a sad sad thing. Im sure their is a bit of untapped material in it though.
Drybones is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2007   #19
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Just as an FYI, I've got a pretty big hair growth in the comic I commissioned Hmm! to draw and Indigo to color. The girl in the lower right corner here:

http://www.process-productions.com/f...3&d=1193170165

drinks a potion that causes her hair to grow down to the floor. I devote about four panels to the actual process, and she keeps the super-long hair to the end of the comic.

Unfortunately, it's a ways down the line- Hmm's going about 2 pages a week so far- but I just thought I'd let you know in advance.
SoylentOrange is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2007   #20
MisplacedIdea
Lurker

I'm definitely a fan of hair changes as a part of a TF (They're a natural fit in most TGs, after all), although I have to admit I've never thought of them on their own before. Probably some potential there, though...
MisplacedIdea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2007   #21
Sutibaru
---

Yeah when I get time, I should draw an example of hair growth by itself.
I should also scan some clothes TF I did back when I was doing that Grandia II TF.
Unread 10-25-2007   #22
Abazaba
Frequent Poster

Awesome simply awesome. Can't wait to see it when its finished. Even if its made into a Pay comic in the process shop.
Abazaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2007   #23
Gaffenheimer
Death is Near

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoylentOrange View Post
Just as an FYI, I've got a pretty big hair growth in the comic I commissioned Hmm! to draw and Indigo to color. The girl in the lower right corner here:

http://www.process-productions.com/f...3&d=1193170165

drinks a potion that causes her hair to grow down to the floor. I devote about four panels to the actual process, and she keeps the super-long hair to the end of the comic.

Unfortunately, it's a ways down the line- Hmm's going about 2 pages a week so far- but I just thought I'd let you know in advance.
3 ta-tas. 3 ta-tas. 3... ta-tas...
Gaffenheimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2007   #24
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaffenheimer View Post
3 ta-tas. 3 ta-tas. 3... ta-tas...
What's wrong with that? Haven't you ever seen any of the Process Beauty Contests befor? Three is conservative.

Here, look at the Winner's Circle from the last Beauty Contest Teefgar did: http://tftgar.deviantart.com/art/TPB...prize-61235579

3 ta-tas is *tame*
SoylentOrange is online now   Reply With Quote