free hit counters
Shrink Ray Fight! - Lightning Round [Forum Game] #2.5 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-08-2019   #1
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

Shrink Ray Fight! - Lightning Round [Forum Game] #2.5

Welcome to the LIGHTNING ROUND! D:
Since we're all going to end up starting so small, we'll just do a quick run for 2 weeks.

The current round started on Monday, April 8th and will end on Sunday, April 21st.

The rules:

Shrink Batteries
Everybody gets 3 batteries for their Shrink Ray. Your shrink ray will recharge, and gain 3 more charges every Monday. But only if you've used at least one zap that week.

Who Can Be Shrunk
You can zap anyone from the Process you'd like to shrink (excluding yourself), using more than one charge on the same person if you want. If that person wants to be zapped, they post on this topic with their starting height.

If someone doesn't want to be zapped, they should post that the shots aimed at them missed and distribute the charges meant for them to anyone except the one who zapped them. Participants can opt to stop shrinking whenever they like, and zapping someone who's opted out always misses. If your target does not respond with a hit or miss within 1 week of the post date, I will distribute the charges to whomever has shrunk the least. They're obviously the biggest targets!

Residual Charge
If you're one of the people shrinking, you're the whole reason this thread is fun! So you get a prize. When you're zapped, it can recharge your Shrink Ray. Every third time you're zapped your Shrink Ray gains a bonus charge.

Shrink By How Much?
Each charge will reduce a person by 5% of their original height. After 95%, each additional vote halves their remaining size. So they'd be shrunk by 97.5%, 98.75%, 99.375%, etc....

Boobs.
Last game everybody tried to use their shrink rays to make my boobs bigger! Or OhZone's! So the new model Shrink Rays have an extra feature: when you shrink someone, you don't have to shrink their boobs. Every time you shrink someone, but not their boobs, they gain 1 cup size (proportional to their new scale). Participants can opt out of this, meaning their boobs always shrink with the rest of them. But they can't opt in. Someone has to choose not to shrink your boobs.

Rewards for Next Game!
Persistent Shrink: Participants who shrank the least this game are allowed to carry their shrinking over to the next game if they like! You'll start with some zaps already (meaning you're closer to hitting that 20th vote / OhZone-speed shrinking). Players can always submit any starting height they'd like for new rounds, but you won't be able to use your Persistent Shrink bonus if you do.

Shrink Ray Batteries: You earn extra batteries for future games from how many you use this game! Every 4 zaps gains you an extra zap next game, and every game you play in gives you another +1 at the start of each game. This can be up to a maximum of 20 batteries at the start of the next game.

Special Gadgets: The three players who shrank the most will get their choice of a single special item for the next game. Each player may have only one copy of each device. If an item says usable 1/game, you can use it again the next game. Only one player each game may have the Big Red Button, and this is the only device that players don't keep between games.

At the start of a new game, a player with at least 13 Shrink Ray Batteries can trade 10 of them for 1x Gadget (except for the Big Red Button).

Gadgets
  • Big Red Button: At the end of each game, unused Shrink Batteries charge this gadget. Pushing the button will overload the gadget and distribute those charges to everyone shrinking in the game (Charges/Players, always rounded up). Once you use the button, you lose it.
    Usable 1/game; Current charge: 0; Held By: none
  • Heavy Ray Upgrade: When you use 3 zaps on 1 person at the same time, it deals a 4th zap.
    Permanent upgrade. Does not stack.
  • Intensifier: This collar can be put on another player (not yourself). Every time they're zapped, there's a 1 in 5 chance it shrinks them again. Throwing the collar can miss (see "Who Can Be Shrunk" in the new thread). All rolls handled by ArcaneBEFan.
    Usable 1/game. Stacks with itself to a maximum of 100%.
  • Perma-Shrinker: Inflicts 1 zap that never resets, even between games.
    Usable 1/game. Players may collect up to 5 charges for the Perma-Shrinker.
  • Shrinkzooka!: Zaps one person with the charge of 5 shrink batteries.
    Usable 1/game. Selecting this multiple times increases the charge by +5 each time to a maximum of 20.
  • Reflector Field: When someone shrinks you, there's a 1 in 5 chance it shrinks them too. All rolls handled by ArcaneBEFan.
    Permanent upgrade. Stacks with itself to a maximum of 100%.
  • Water Balloon: Splashes a shrinking agent on your target and the two people next to them alphabetically on the list (skipping yourself). 3 zaps to the person hit, and 1 zap splashes the folks above or below them.
    Usable 1/game. Players may collect up to 5 water balloons.

People Shrinking (so far):
List generated from the last game's participants! New players can join at any time, and existing players can opt out or update any info they like. Zaps listed in parenthesis, like (+2), are shrinking they received in a previous round and got to carry over to this round.
  • ArcaneBEFan, 17 zaps (1 = .33in)
    Start Height: 6.6in; C-cups
    % Reduced: 85%; +3
    New Height: 0.99in; F-cups
  • armorcommand, 20 zaps (1 = .33in)
    Start Height: 6.6in; B-cups
    % Reduced: 97.5%; +7
    New Height: 4.2mm; I-cups
  • I T, 7 zaps (1 = 3.25in)
    Start Height: 5ft 5in; B-cups (default size)
    % Reduced: 35%
    New Height: 3ft 6in
  • Julie Juggernaut:, 4 zaps (1 = .325in)
    Start Height: 6.5in; B-cups (default size)
    % Reduced: 15%; +2
    New Height: 5.2in; D-cups
  • Meapmasta, 6 zaps (1 = .345in)
    Start Height: 6.9in; B-cups (default size)
    % Reduced: 30%; +4
    New Height: 4.83; F-cups
  • OhZone, 8 zaps (1 = .345in)
    Start Height: 6.9in; D-cups
    % Reduced: 40%; +5
    New Height: 4.475in; G-cups
  • Prof_Sai, 18 zaps (1 = .3in)
    Start Height: 6in; C-cups
    % Reduced: 90%; +2
    New Height: 1.524cm; E-cups
  • qzar9999:, 3 zaps (1 = .345in)
    Start Height: 6.9in; B-cups
    % Reduced: 15%; +3
    New Height: 5.865in; E-cups
  • Sara:, 6 +1 zaps (1 = .37in)
    Start Height: 7.4in; A-cups
    % Reduced: 35%; +3
    New Height: 4.81in; D-cups
  • shrink-a-dink, 2 zaps (1 = .35in)
    Start Height: 7in; B-cups (default size)
    % Reduced: 10%; +2
    New Height: 6.3in; D-cups
  • theangelofdeath1986:, 18 zaps (1 = .33in)
    Start Height: 6.6in; B-cups
    % Reduced: 90%; +16
    New Height: 1.68cm; R-cups
  • TrunKated:, 2 zaps (1 = .355in)
    Start Height: 7.1in; B-cups
    New Height: 6.39in; D-cups
  • Vicky Mouse, 2 zaps (1 = .32in)
    Start Height: 6.4in; B-cups (default size)
    New Height: 5.76; D-cups
  • zdarkness, 22 +1 zaps (1 = .36in)
    Start Height: 7.2in; B-cups (default size)
    % Reduced: 99.6875%; +8
    New Height: 572 microns; J-cups
    No More BE!

Participants:
This list shows total remaining Shrink Ray Batteries, including bonuses earned from being shrunk. New participants can join at any time!
  • ArcaneBEFan (3): Charges: 0/16 + 1/5; Water Balloons 0/2
  • armorcommand (1): Charges: 0/12 + 0/6; Shrinkzooka! 0/1
  • bw121212 (3): Charges: 10/14
  • Ericdomo (1): Charges: 3/8 + 2/2
  • I T (2): Charges: 5/5 + 2/2
  • Julie Juggernaut (1): Charges: 7/7 + 1/1
  • Meapmasta (3): Charges: 12/12 + 2/2
  • OhZone (3): Charges: 8/12 + 2/2; Reflector Gizmo x2
  • Prof_Sai (3): Charges: 0/16 + 3/6; Perma Shrinker 0/2
  • qzar9999 (3): Charges: 13/13 + 1/1
  • shrink-a-dink (1): Charges: 8/8
  • theangelofdeath1986 (2): Charges: 0/14 + 0/6
  • TrunKated (3): Charges: 9/9
  • travis365 (3): Charges: 12/12
  • Vicky Mouse (3): Charges: 9/9
  • zdarkness (3): Charges: 0/16 + 0/7

Last edited by ArcaneBEFan; 04-29-2019 at 04:30 PM.
ArcaneBEFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2019   #2
ArcaneBEFan

Re: Shrink Ray Fight! - Lightning Round [Forum Game] #2.5

EDIT: (reasons why you should never copy/paste previous posts without reading)

Inactive Players: (as of 3/11/19)
  • Dwindling-Iva, 0 zaps (1 = 3.5in)
    Start Height: 5ft 10in
    % Reduced: 0%
    New Height:
  • Janus Steel, 0 zaps (1 = 3.5in)
    Start Height: 5ft 10in
    New Height:
  • Potion Victim, 0 zaps (1= 3.2in)
    Start Height: 5ft 4in
    New Height:
  • vincent_richter, 0 zaps (1 = 3.7in)
    Starting Height: 6ft 2in; flat
    New Height:
  • Potion Victim (2): Charges: 5/5
  • vincent_richter (2): Charges: 5/5

Last edited by ArcaneBEFan; 04-20-2019 at 12:29 PM.
Unread 04-08-2019   #3
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Oh my. What a wonderful place.
BIG RED KABOOM!!

Last edited by Prof_Sai; 04-08-2019 at 12:21 AM.
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2019   #4
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdarkness View Post
Zone checks her watch, which she is currently standing non top of.

Yeah it's past midnight.

She zaps Artemis, catching both her and Sai in one Zap.
This.

I can write when I find the time.

But mostly I'm here to leech! *thumbs up*
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2019   #5
ArcaneBEFan

"Okay everybody! I got everything set up for us to play another round. Let's kick things off. Hey, wait. Prof Sai, what's that in your--OH GOD! I forgot she had that! No, DON'T!"

Prof Sai held a small remote with a big red button on it. As soon as she pressed it, it exploded with waves of glowing light that bathed the room. ArcaneBEFan, and everyone else in the room, was struck by a massive burst of shrinking radiation.

ArcaneBEFan squinted her eyes shut and flinched away from the burst. She shivered and hugged herself, trying not to moan at the erotic stimulation of her body pulling inward. She shivered and steadied herself on the table beside her. The straps on her tank top slipped and fell down her arms. She dropped into the chair behind her, knees squeezed around the seat. Alisa moaned and bit her lip to silence herself. Her feet curled, shoes falling off as she shrank smaller and smaller. In moments her legs dangled off the edge of the chair, her clothes pooled around in her lap. "Ohhh fuck," she blushed. "SAI! How could you?! My game..." She stood up, her clothes dropped around her feet. She stared up at the table, already far out of reach. When her shrinking finally stopped, she stood at a fewer than 7 inches tall.

ArcaneBEFan held her shrink ray, noticing it had shrunk along with her... but it looked wrong. She jiggled it, and it sparked and fizzled. "Shit..." She pointed it at Prof Sai and fired. "You overheated the shrink rays! They BARELY WORK!"

Big Red Button
Current charge: 234
FIRED!
234 charges / 13 targets = 18 zaps per person

Everyone in the room finds themselves shrunk to 10% of their original height, sitting in a pile of their own clothes. Their shrink rays came down with them. Sparking, malfunctioning, and barely working.

Last edited by ArcaneBEFan; 04-08-2019 at 01:01 AM.
Unread 04-08-2019   #6
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Dammit, it was already hard enough to find a dress at 7 inches! What am I gonna do now?

Zone shakes her gun a bit.

Uh, I don't like how these things are sparking.

Unread 04-08-2019   #7
armorcommand
Professor of Shrinkology

"Sai, did you start the fun a little..."

That's when it hits. An S-energy blast the likes she has never seen before. The energy surges through her, permeating every cell. Warmth flows through her body as she begins to feel the familiar tingling in her fingertips and toes.

Almost immediately, her body begins to compress in on itself. Her summer skirt slips down her hips, dropping into a heap on the floor. Simultaneously, her top balloons around her as her head begins its descent to the floor.

The tingling intensifies as her body diminishes. The fabric brushes against her chest, sending waves of pleasure down her spine. She puts her fist in her mouth, biting down to try and keep from moaning.

Smaller and smaller she shrinks, her panties finally surrendering to gravity. The sleeves of her shirt rapidly consume her arms, hanging off her hands and dangling in the air. Her legs spread as she desperately tries to keep her feet inside her shoes, eventually being forced to step out.

At last, unable to contain it any longer, her hand slips from her mouth and she screams in abject ecstasy, her moans of pleasure increasing in pitch as she falls backwards into her gigantic clothing and disappearing. The shirt finishes its descent, laying with the collar just hanging over her pumps.

Artemis lays panting in her shoe. After a few moments, she pulls herself up and gazes around at her surroundings, spotting the other piles of clothing in the room.

"Okay Sai, I'll admit it...that was AMAZING!" she exclaims in a high pitched squeak.

She picks up her shrink ray, noticing the sparks.

"Uh oh, is this busted? Hmm, only one way to find out."

fires a zap at Sai.

Last edited by armorcommand; 04-08-2019 at 09:43 AM.
armorcommand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2019   #8
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Shrunken Sai has a modesty attack, and hides in her clothing pile. Of course this is totally ineffective against shrink rays, so down she goes even more. She holds her hand out shooting vaguely in the direction she thought the rays were coming from.

She hits Sara, Vicki Mouse, and Armor. Each with boob boost.

Sai realizes she forgot to include boob boost with the big red button. Oh well, maybe next time.
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2019   #9
theangelofdeath1986
gun for hire

Yay baggy clothes ^_^. This is going to be fun
theangelofdeath1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2019   #10
ArcaneBEFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by theangelofdeath1986 View Post
Arcane watched her dropping below a foot tall. "Um... maybe a little more than baggy... unless you had a change of clothes with you?" She huffed. "It's okay... Maybe I can get up on the table and find something to fix all of this. And we can restart a round WITHOUT Sai breaking all the shrink rays..." She glanced down off the edge of her chair and took a step back. Her shirt was much too heavy to drag with her, so she dropped it and started the climb up the back of her chair. From there she could probably make the jump onto the table.

"As for the rest of you... no shrinking each other until we know I can fix this..." as she broke her word almost immediately, firing at Artemis and zdarkness... though it took 3 shots, since one missed and hit qzar. All of their boobs getting just a tiny bit larger (as if she'd ever turn that setting off). "Oh..." she frowned and waved down at qzar. "Sorry about that..."

Last edited by ArcaneBEFan; 04-08-2019 at 04:32 PM.
Unread 04-08-2019   #11
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Zone just finishes putting together a makeshift skirt out of a hankie in her pocket when she's hit with Arcane's ray. She shudders as she shrinks again, the makeshift garment slipping right off

Mmnh! Hey! You said no shrinking, you...

Zone fires off three shots at Arcane, but the third backfires and she gets shocked instead.

Guh... N-not good.

Unread 04-08-2019   #12
armorcommand
Professor of Shrinkology

It's been barely a minute since the tiny ladies emerged and the rays are already flying, making tiny ladies even tinier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneBEFan View Post
"As for the rest of you... no shrinking each other until we know I can fix this..."
Artemis might have listened to such a reasonable statement if Alisa hadn't followed it up immediately with a shrinking blast. Not that Artemis minded the amazing way each exposure made her tingle in all the right places...but....

"Hey!" she exclaims, firing a blast back at Alisa.

"Yea, let's see you reach that table now, shorty!"

Throwing caution to the wind, she jumps behind her even larger shoe for cover, firing a single shot each at Zone(zdarkness), Sara and OhZone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theangelofdeath1986 View Post
"That's an understatement!" she says, firing a shot at Angel.

"Ha! Pre-emptive strike!" she squeaks, ducking behind her left pump (as if that'll protect her).

((All shots taken with BE turned ON!))
armorcommand is offline   Reply With Quote