free hit counters
Alice: Growing Pangs - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-07-2019   #1
madbeaver
Lurker

Alice: Growing Pangs

So, this is a comic/idea that has been bugging me for years and I've decided to try and actually draw the damn thing

It features Age Progression, Breast Expansion, Giantess and Clothes Ripping.

This is my first ever attempt at something like this, but the idea has been bugging me for years and I'll be trying to post a new page every day this week.

If you enjoy my content, please consider leaving a tip: ko-fi.com/metallix

I do however have a question. Should i cross post this to the giantess and breast expansion threads?
madbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2019   #2
madbeaver
Lurker

Re: Alice: Growing Pangs

Page One.

Unread 05-08-2019   #3
madbeaver
Lurker

Page Two

Unread 05-08-2019   #4
Chaos Echo
Process Disciple

Promising-looking start...

Me on DeviantART. I upload my stuff over there. Pretty much dead though.
Chaos Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2019   #5
carter1993
Leecher

Beautifully done, would like to see hair growth and curves expansion along with her forced maturation.
carter1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2019   #6
madbeaver
Lurker

page three

Unread 05-10-2019   #7
madbeaver
Lurker

I keep thinking i should say more on these post, but honestly, I really can't think of much to say. I've been working on this comic for a while, in my spare time anyway, and at this point all i can see are the flaws XP

If you enjoy my content, please consider leaving a tip: ko-fi.com/metallix seriously, im buying a home and every scrap helps.
Unread 05-11-2019   #8
madbeaver
Lurker

If you enjoy my content, please consider leaving a tip: ko-fi.com/metallix seriously, I'm buying a home and every scrap helps.

Working on this comic taught me a surprising number of things, mostly about my setup and how to improve it.

Orignally I planned this out over something like 5 minutes on some lose paper, with the 'dialog' being added as I went along. If I ever decide to do another comic, or even a sequel to this, I will definately sit down and do more planning before hand.

here's a question for anyone else who's drawn a comic of any kind, what sorta font do you guys use? This whole thing was done with basic arial and im not sure it really works.
Unread 05-15-2019   #9
somnium
Fetish Writer

Nice work! I love anything Alice-related, but beyond that, you've done an excellent job with the growth process, and the age regression is quite well done. This is probably going to sound weird, but the underwear was a nice touch, looking outdated, but still identifiable.

I don't draw comics myself, but I think a lot of artists letter the words themselves. Either that, or they choose a font which is closer to classic comic book text. Arial doesn't look back, but I feel that it's too angular and sterile. Still, in this one, no one's paying attention to the font. Again, great job!
Unread 05-18-2019   #10
madbeaver
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium View Post
Nice work! I love anything Alice-related, but beyond that, you've done an excellent job with the growth process, and the age regression is quite well done. This is probably going to sound weird, but the underwear was a nice touch, looking outdated, but still identifiable.

I don't draw comics myself, but I think a lot of artists letter the words themselves. Either that, or they choose a font which is closer to classic comic book text. Arial doesn't look back, but I feel that it's too angular and sterile. Still, in this one, no one's paying attention to the font. Again, great job!
Sorry for the long silence. No computer access :P

Hand lettering really isn't an option for me. I'm dyslexic, so it would be messy and likely take forever to get anything done.

Her underwear was intentional. I looked up the rough time/era that 'Alice in Wonderland' was set and used what would have been likely for a young girl back then. That said, I actually reduced the number of layers cause it would have been a royal pain in the ass to detail/draw.

Tags
age progression, aliceinwonderland, breast expansion, giantess