free hit counters
Time Tenshi Remake - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-11-2020   #1
crowmagnon
Process Fan

Time Tenshi Remake

Silver Cow Studios are trying to kickstart a revamped and improved version of the original Time Tenshi visual novel. For those who aren't familiar with it, Time Tenshi features a small team of pioneering time travelers who end up in conflict with Chrontek, a duo of rival time travelers who are meddling in the past to enact their own agenda. And, as might be guessed by it being posted here, time travel has very interesting effects on the female body.

Even if you've played it before, the kickstarter ad says that they've made a lot of changes and additions to the script, so it will still be a new experience. The original games already had good stories that didn't detract from the fetishy material, or vice-versa, and if they're able to make their stretch goals then they can add more features.

Link to the kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ef=thanks-copy
crowmagnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2020   #2
crowmagnon
Process Fan

Re: Time Tenshi Remake

Correction. While I was excited enough to plug for it once I heard about this, I neglected to check the FAQ until after I did. Unfortunately, they've said that this version of TT will NOT focus on breast expansion, and will instead put more emphasis on the story and romance. I apologize for getting anyone's hopes up in that regard, but consider it if you like the characters and story.
crowmagnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2020   #3
WarHamster40k
Leecher

Been getting this super-weird vibe from SCS since they made the auction game.

I think they stared into the abyss of ecchi fanservice and got scared. They seem to have steered away from it completely in the last 6-12 months.

It's also odd that they have a Patreon AND they're crowdfunding the new game AND they won't do BE stuff. Seems like they don't understand who their core audience is/was for the TT material (haven't been a patron for about 8 months).

It's their decision though. I hope it works out for them but i have my doubts. Maybe there is a market for the standard romance VN, but i think they're missing their mark shifting away from the core fanbase of what TT was built around.

It would have made infinitely more sense to do a new IP. However my understanding is that the auction game didn't do too hot (i unsubbed right after it released cause i didn't like it) so maybe they're trying to pivot a portion of the TT fanbase into standard VN stuff.

Just my two...
WarHamster40k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2020   #4
BE69
Process Fan

I also unsubbed after the auction game because it wasn't my kind of thing and they were not delivering enough of the following of TT.
There is quality BE and growth material in the TT serie and in Borukku Girls and the art is fine, but they seem to have turned to the dark side of crowdfunding, asking money for not so much. They should work on the sequel, not milking the cow to redo their first hit despite the core fanbase.
I hope for them and the backers it will not turn like Harem Protagonist.

And not focusing on BE is so out of character for Kyo, she will not like it.
Unread 01-12-2020   #5
Yarrcanite
Process Fan

On the FAQ on the kickstarter

Quote:
Will this game include breast expansion content?

Our goal with Time Tenshi is to create an entertaining, high-quality and well-told story-driven experience with a focus on character building, romance and a gripping plot. The focus this time will not be on breast expansion.

Yea, good luck with that.
Yarrcanite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2020   #6
Darkstorm
Process Fan

Seems there's at least one crazy person out there, or Silver Cow Studios just maxed out their credit card to ensure the project goes through.

Who pledges ~£3000 for a no nudity VN game?
Darkstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2020   #7
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Perhaps they will add it(nudes) later? Or someone just believes in the company...lol
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2020   #8
Me301
Frequent Poster

wow... I mean, to each their own but like.... don't they realize the BE is probably the only reason anyone knows about TT? otherwise, I feel it would have just faded into the endless abyss of VNs out there. You gotta have a hook to stand out. when you sell a series on a particular hook, then delete the hook... what do you have? Again it's up to them if they don't wanna do fetish stuff anymore but wouldn't it make more sense to just do a brand new IP?
Unread 01-20-2020   #9
Darkstorm
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me301 View Post
wow... I mean, to each their own but like.... don't they realize the BE is probably the only reason anyone knows about TT? otherwise, I feel it would have just faded into the endless abyss of VNs out there. You gotta have a hook to stand out. when you sell a series on a particular hook, then delete the hook... what do you have? Again it's up to them if they don't wanna do fetish stuff anymore but wouldn't it make more sense to just do a brand new IP?
Agreed. I mean, they haven't explicitly said there'll be no BE at all, just that it won't be the focus, so who knows, maybe it will still appear in some form. But I doubt it. And they really need to spend some of that cash on PR and marketing, cause they could make a world of difference if they had someone to respond and communicate on their social media platforms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metatron View Post
Perhaps they will add it(nudes) later? Or someone just believes in the company...lol
Looks like their true believer got cold feet and cancelled. That would have been an expensive purchase...
Darkstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2020   #10
Kevin_Generic
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstorm View Post
Seems there's at least one crazy person out there, or Silver Cow Studios just maxed out their credit card to ensure the project goes through.

Who pledges ~£3000 for a no nudity VN game?
It's not uncommon for people to back their own projects for large amounts of money to get the ball rolling. Some people are reluctant to back a project which has no traction is the general reasoning.
Unread 01-21-2020   #11
whoknows
Frequent Poster

Too bad.. That means TT is going towards a totally different direction. Kind of sad development that they aren't doing BE-centric wise.. oh well... I guess this means no funding from me! :P
whoknows is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2020   #12
Dragoon
Poser Growth amateur

It seems like a success fever kinda thing. They had success with the time tenshi 1+2 and seems to think this has cemented them some die hard fans. But like many have mentioned before their core audience were there for the BE mostly.

They are trying to use the success they had with TT to shift into a more legitimate PG kind of game maker. Now that wouldn't be a bad move if they had actually a bigger part of their audience being about that, but they're not. They had the opportunity to grow (hehe) their franchise into something that would have eventually taken a big part of this niche market.

Instead they let the success go to their head and started to dream really really big, wanting to become a normal game publisher. In business growing your company is the most difficult thing to do as the timing is everything and in their case, I feel the timing is off and they are basically expanding too fast into too many different directions, all the while ignoring what made them popular to begin with.

I wish them luck, but I feel they are making a tumblr of themselves honestly, this will bite them in the ass in the end. They got TT on the switch at least, or so they say.....

Anyway just my small rant here, I really liked the TT series, especially the second one with some GTS. But now I see they are spreading all over the place and losing focus, I also stopped supporting them after the auction house game. We didn't even get the extra with the TT characters in it so.....

DragoonGTS
Dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote