free hit counters
Rolling AMA - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > The Process General > General Discussion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-13-2021   #25
SuperSecretUserName
Frequent Poster

Re: Rolling AMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake Isaac Gordon View Post
Not I...

But this thread has been an absolute GOLDMINE for random story ideas. Just when I think someone's going to cover this forum under six feet of dirt this awesome thread pops up.
Like what kinda ideas, prey tell?

EDIT: On my earlier post. I dunno if anyone's been around long enough but back when this was like "Lorekeep: The Process" or something one of the admins posted a stats figure that had the userbase's listing. And lots of it was like 18YO Asian/White women and I was at the time like "Aw frik they're onto me!" At the time the only way I could be on the computer was sneaking downstairs for the family PC in the kitchen late, late at night and I didn't know the ways of the internet at the time and assumed there was some kind of way to figure out who was actually using your forum. I was like scared for a week that my parents would get notified.

Last edited by SuperSecretUserName; 09-13-2021 at 10:55 PM.
SuperSecretUserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2021   #26
OhZone
OhYeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSecretUserName View Post

EDIT: On my earlier post. I dunno if anyone's been around long enough but back when this was like "Lorekeep: The Process" or something one of the admins posted a stats figure that had the userbase's listing. And lots of it was like 18YO Asian/White women and I was at the time like "Aw frik they're onto me!" At the time the only way I could be on the computer was sneaking downstairs for the family PC in the kitchen late, late at night and I didn't know the ways of the internet at the time and assumed there was some kind of way to figure out who was actually using your forum. I was like scared for a week that my parents would get notified.
Ah, the early fears of using the intertubes. Actually, completely justifiable. I've been stalked before and - well, I don't want to get into it.

It does sounds vaguely familiar but I can't remember if it's a real memory or a fake memory or if this whole world is a fake memory. ha

I've tried to use some google fu and found that the process used to be on gtsdepot and I think theprocess.cc. web archive is not playing nicely today and gives me just 503's.

Anyway, I wonder if an earlier incarnation of the process asked for gender and origin of members. Did they?

I don't think they'd have that info now. They have your email, the date you entered for a birthday, your ip, and that's about it. There is a field for location, but most peeps don't take that seriously. I mean how would you know my Jersey Shore wasn't in England. I didn't add my zip. You can get something from your ip but it's not that accurate either.

Ha. My Avast keeps saying my location is exposed (by my ip address I assume), and they give me a picture of a town south of me, so I laugh and say, Nope, it aint.

Anyway, it's no one's business, but we are not alone as women on this site. I'm sure there are quite a few, including some I know personally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Sai View Post
Wrong Tegan.

This Tegan and Sara. <3

Current mood-

Last edited by OhZone; 09-14-2021 at 10:41 AM.
OhZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2021   #27
SuperSecretUserName
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
Ah, the early fears of using the intertubes. Actually, completely justifiable. I've been stalked before and - well, I don't want to get into it.

It does sounds vaguely familiar but I can't remember if it's a real memory or a fake memory or if this whole world is a fake memory. ha

I've tried to use some google fu and found that the process used to be on gtsdepot and I think theprocess.cc. web archive is not playing nicely today and gives me just 503's.

Anyway, I wonder if an earlier incarnation of the process asked for gender and origin of members. Did they?

I don't think they'd have that info now. They have your email, the date you entered for a birthday, your ip, and that's about it. There is a field for location, but most peeps don't take that seriously. I mean how would you know my Jersey Shore wasn't in England. I didn't add my zip. You can get something from your ip but it's not that accurate either.

Ha. My Avast keeps saying my location is exposed (by my ip address I assume), and they give me a picture of a town south of me, so I laugh and say, Nope, it aint.

Anyway, it's no one's business, but we are not alone as women on this site. I'm sure there are quite a few, including some I know personally.

Wrong Tegan.

This Tegan and Sara. <3

Current mood-
Oh yeah, I've personally found getting stalked it part of just existing on the internet. I don't mean that in a dismissive way, just one of those grim facts of life.

Weirdest one was having a guy follow me home after doing a show when I was in Waikiki and a dude just follows me. Like, I had walked home to my apartment, and dude just followed me. I let him into the building because I didn't notice him and thought he was like you know another tenant in the building. Then he just waited out front of my apartment door. For like hours. I thankfully had an intercom to not like, have to open the door and could be like "What... dude, what do you want?" but apparently he didn't have a plan. Plan was follow me and ????
Unread 09-14-2021   #28
OhZone
OhYeah!

Quote:
Oh yeah, I've personally found getting stalked it part of just existing on the internet. I don't mean that in a dismissive way, just one of those grim facts of life.

Weirdest one was having a guy follow me home after doing a show when I was in Waikiki and a dude just follows me. Like, I had walked home to my apartment, and dude just followed me. I let him into the building because I didn't notice him and thought he was like you know another tenant in the building. Then he just waited out front of my apartment door. For like hours. I thankfully had an intercom to not like, have to open the door and could be like "What... dude, what do you want?" but apparently he didn't have a plan. Plan was follow me and ????

Oh God! Thankfully he didn't have a plan.
Unread 09-14-2021   #29
Blake Isaac Gordon
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Give me some time to try and draw something.

https://blakegordon.deviantart.com/a...TWBE-684396622
Blake Isaac Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2021   #30
SuperSecretUserName
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Oh God! Thankfully he didn't have a plan.
Riiiiight? Hawaii had like no security for their buildings either I'm glad the person wasn't more nefarious. not my only encounter but the only one like... I guess I feel cool with talkin about for obvious reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake Isaac Gordon View Post
Give me some time to try and draw something.
Alrighty, certainly wouldn't be my first time but if you're using me get me right. I'm a freaking IRL anime protagonist. Scottish/Japanese, Bright red hair (No, no that's not natural), 41H and hourglassy (Thanks Scotland) but I'm short as heck (thanks Japan) but no like... creepy stuff. Oh, and heterochromia. Which is neato.
Unread 09-14-2021   #31
tghawk555
New look! Whatcha think?

Man, we're getting all kinds of personal info in this thread! (Which is totally fine, of course, since none of us are creeps who would use any of that. ...RIGHT???)

Teehee! Like what you see, boys?

There need to be more werewoman TG sequences!!

A TG sequence is not a TG sequence without process and a clothes change!

Bimbos Aren't Sluts! 181 supporters and counting!

Official bet between me and OhZone (Result to be determined on November 4, 2020)

Check out my dA: TGHawk's Lounge
tghawk555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2021   #32
SuperSecretUserName
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tghawk555 View Post
Man, we're getting all kinds of personal info in this thread! (Which is totally fine, of course, since none of us are creeps who would use any of that. ...RIGHT???)
I assure you this it not new intel for the internet. And I have this quite super secret username.
Also this forum's been around quite a while. Like... quuiiiite a while. But, I think I remember seeing your name around for at least a decade if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited by SuperSecretUserName; 09-14-2021 at 11:53 PM.
Unread 09-15-2021   #33
OhZone
OhYeah!

Quote:
I assure you this it not new intel for the internet. And I have this quite super secret username.
Also this forum's been around quite a while. Like... quuiiiite a while. But, I think I remember seeing your name around for at least a decade if I'm not mistaken.

Here's a question for ya.

Do you prefer sneakers or combat boots?
Unread 09-15-2021   #34
SuperSecretUserName
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Here's a question for ya.

Do you prefer sneakers or combat boots?
Combat boots, I have multiple pairs, doc martens, and several with heels. I have only 2 sneaker sets and they're both Japanese techwear. I just don't do the sneakers that much.

Oh oh, I have a fun one that can work for BOTH OhZone and TGHawk. Would you rather go into a big city, shopping, or out in nature, hiking?

Last edited by SuperSecretUserName; 09-15-2021 at 05:26 PM.
Unread 09-15-2021   #35
tghawk555
New look! Whatcha think?

Quote:
But, I think I remember seeing your name around for at least a decade if I'm not mistaken.

Quote:
Oh oh, I have a fun one that can work for BOTH OhZone and TGHawk. Would you rather go into a big city, shopping, or out in nature, hiking?
Lol, shopping trip all the way! I'm not much into nature, aside from looking at it!

Teehee! Like what you see, boys?

There need to be more werewoman TG sequences!!

A TG sequence is not a TG sequence without process and a clothes change!

Bimbos Aren't Sluts! 181 supporters and counting!

Official bet between me and OhZone (Result to be determined on November 4, 2020)

Check out my dA: TGHawk's Lounge
tghawk555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2021   #36
I T
The IT Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tghawk555 View Post

Lol, shopping trip all the way! I'm not much into nature, aside from looking at it!
Will you accept my friend request? I'm the fluffy woman in the HJC helmet.
I T is offline   Reply With Quote