free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - Page 166 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-16-2022   #1981
xxppxx122
Lurker

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Here is a trailer for that Shaky Shivers movie

https://vimeo.com/735733615
xxppxx122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2022   #1982
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxppxx122 View Post

If nothing else, it looks like it'll be so dumb it's funny. What process was hinted at looks like it's more on the low budget end, but at least will have some effort put into it. I'll definitely give it a watch once it gets done with the festival circuit.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2022   #1983
abba8612
Leecher

I am usually a lurker on this site but I recently stumbled onto this and wasn't sure if anyone here has heard of it yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beLI...teTheHandFilms
abba8612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2022   #1984
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abba8612 View Post
I am usually a lurker on this site but I recently stumbled onto this and wasn't sure if anyone here has heard of it yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beLI...teTheHandFilms
This is a great find. Part of me really wants to support this project, but 1) it seems we missed the deadline for funding it back in May (not sure why they didn’t use Kickstarter or Indiegogo; one of us probably would’ve spotted it there), and 2) as many people on this board have already said, I’ve been burned too many times with indie female werewolf projects that promise the moon and stars and fail to deliver. They say they’re inspired by “The Howling” and “AWIL,” they say they’re going to use 100% practical effects, and this project even says it will “make Rick Baker proud,” and then a few years later, the project comes out, and it’s a girl in fangs and claws (and sometimes not even that). I still may contact the production and throw in my 2 cents (or much more, as the case may be), but “once bitten, twice shy” comes to mind. Anyway, if nothing else, I’ll definitely check it out when it gets released. Again, thanks for the find.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2022   #1985
lowes96
Process Master

Anyone know what’s going on with Viking Wolf? It’s been a year since they delayed it and we’re coming on the Halloween season and heard it’s supposed to come out this Nov? Anyone have any further info? I remember the director saying they were gonna wait a year then release because of Covid.
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2022   #1986
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowes96 View Post
Anyone know what’s going on with Viking Wolf? It’s been a year since they delayed it and we’re coming on the Halloween season and heard it’s supposed to come out this Nov? Anyone have any further info? I remember the director saying they were gonna wait a year then release because of Covid.
They announced it would be delayed to November 18, 2022 a year ago. We're all just waiting for the release date. With that said, it looks to be releasing in theatres in Norway first, so it may take even longer for an international release. (Though, that may not stop us from getting our hands on an early copy.)
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2022   #1987
lowes96
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillerboy View Post
They announced it would be delayed to November 18, 2022 a year ago. We're all just waiting for the release date. With that said, it looks to be releasing in theatres in Norway first, so it may take even longer for an international release. (Though, that may not stop us from getting our hands on an early copy.)
Thank You! Yeah I know someone on here will get an early copy. I saw the trailer snippets of the transformation so can’t wait!
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2022   #1988
Alpha1
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxppxx122 View Post

Anyone out there who can get us a copy of a tf scene if they can?
Alpha1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2022   #1989
slayer1
Process Master

lol it’s not even released yet, maybe write to the director or go to the film festival 😆
Unread 09-10-2022   #1990
Alpha1
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer1 View Post
lol it’s not even released yet, maybe write to the director or go to the film festival 😆
Ahhh, gotcha. Just wonderin'!
Alpha1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2022   #1991
champdman
Lurker

has anyone seen the video called would you rather have werewolf transformation or she hulk transformation? comment below by a youtuber known as giantess and if so where can the video he is watching be found?
champdman is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2022   #1992
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by champdman View Post
has anyone seen the video called would you rather have werewolf transformation or she hulk transformation? comment below by a youtuber known as giantess and if so where can the video he is watching be found?
I didn't know what you were talking about, but I looked it up, and he's watching Rose Crowley TFs. Not sure how I feel about this, since it's paid content, but he's commenting on it, so I guess that counts as fair use?
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote