free hit counters
Shrink Fan Content Disappointment - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-02-2021   #25
ThaPhoenix
Leecher

Re: Shrink Fan Content Disappointment

When do we get Witches Gone Wild 2!!!! :P LOVE me a slow burn shrink and with her saying the words to slow the shrinking down even further should be interesting! Been waiting a long time for a sequel to this one!

Last edited by ThaPhoenix; 12-02-2021 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Added some stuff
ThaPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2021   #26
Hugo Prosperio
Mansion Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzar9999 View Post
Okay. So at least some of this falls directly on my shoulders, y'all. That in mind, let me address what you've said here, starting with...

As some others have already said, any comics that cross-release from another site are basically just bonus content, which is why sometimes you'll get "shrinking with a side of other stuff." This can mean that SW fans get some extra stuff on top of the one per month, which is great for some folks - but it also means not everyone is gonna like it. In any case, take any bonus releases such as Magical Mischief or the Undertoe crossover with a grain of salt going in, y'know?

While I found the idea for Microverse intriguing, myself, we do understand some people's criticism of it, and it's not entirely without merit. While it is fun to do something a bit different sometimes, we get that this may disappoint some people, given that you usually only get one per month.

The Little Things in Life has a few fun surprises coming in future issues. If you give it a chance, it might turn around for you.

I would argue that your reasons for disliking the other ones you mentioned are fairly subjective, as we know some folks DID enjoy them. But I also get why it would be frustrating for you to have several in a row that didn't really do it for you (other than Treatment).

Small Fortune is entirely my dropped ball. I've had a very...eventful couple of years, coupled with a bad case of writer's block on that particular story. I really am working on it, but I can't give an ETA just yet. Wish I could.

We have had a few issues with writers or artists simply no longer being available, or taking a long time to get around to working with us again. I've also had a hard time attracting authors - which is definitely not a problem I've had nearly as often over on TFan. Frankly, TDL, I'd be thrilled if you wanted to contribute something; I loved your work back in the day.

It is my hope that fans of Undertoe will like Birdsong Rising, which is somewhat similar in tone, but viewed through a different lens and has more of the heroine actually using her shrinking superpowers in action (as well as in the bedroom). And A Sneak Peek combines the great artwork of Bokuman with a really fun, cute story.

I've also got one in the works called Mini Mistress that I really hope y'all will like. It's by Hmage, who did the lovely Invisible Girl comics, and has a similarly sexy vibe. And we've got a continuation of scidram's Laundry Day in the works, as well.

...well. I don't have much to say to this that wasn't already said in my previous reply. xD And hey, if you ever get a script finished, just let me know.

...and there's another one that lands on my shoulders. I actually had planned out the second half of Witches Gone Wild, but then, well, life happened, as mentioned above. I will get back to it, though.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, as well. It's always nice to know that people are appreciating our stuff, even if we're not hitting 100% of the time.

Thanks for that, sci. I expect folks will like the stuff you've got coming.

I think you've hit the nail on the head, there. It's much easier for, say, EFan or GFan to absorb the fallout of an unsatisfying comic, simply because they come out more often than SFan. If you don't like what you get on the 1st with SFan, then that means you'll likely wait another 30 days for something else, and I totally see why that isn't great for the fans.

Glad you liked Mischief! And yeah, Sneak Peek is a fun one, in my opinion.

Well, as mentioned, there is another part of Laundry Day on the way, so there's that. As far as your other mentions of lesbian content, well, here are some spoilers, so you'll need to highlight this text if you want to see them...
SPOILERS:
One Extreme to Another is very much going to end up a cute lesbian size-kink story, and my upcoming Mini Mistress will have some pleasant lesbian content before it's all said and done.
We've also got one in production called Shrinking Safari that will also have some fun lesbian size stuff.

And as I told TDL, if you want to submit a script, I'm all ears. In fact let's just go ahead and extend that invitation to all of y'all in this thread, yeah?
I am super excited to see more of The Little Things in Life, because I love how playful and fun it was.

I am dying to see a followup to One Little Marble as well.

I keep meaning to try and write a script to submit, but I know I've submitted ideas in the past and then never gotten around to writing the scripts, so I always hold back.

My Gumroad
My Patreon

Featuring stories of Bodily Transformation and Wonder
Hugo Prosperio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2022   #27
chocolatejr9
Process Fan

I know its been awhile, but I wanted to bump this thread up again and see how people are feeling now. I've noticed we've had a few more sequel comics since this thread started, so it'd seem that concern was addressed, at least.
chocolatejr9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2022   #28
Tiedefender
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatejr9 View Post
I know its been awhile, but I wanted to bump this thread up again and see how people are feeling now. I've noticed we've had a few more sequel comics since this thread started, so it'd seem that concern was addressed, at least.
Well the only thing on my mind is the Illustration Giveaway. Mine has been stuck in "Wait for moderator approval" for 2 months and counting. Messaged them to see if there was a problem and still no response. So I have no idea what is going on.
Unread 07-02-2022   #29
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
Well the only thing on my mind is the Illustration Giveaway. Mine has been stuck in "Wait for moderator approval" for 2 months and counting. Messaged them to see if there was a problem and still no response. So I have no idea what is going on.

Same here. Disappointing. I asked for a better artist to do scenes from my "Be Mine" comic. I was going to try writing a story for them, but oh well. I was looking forward to the continuation of Concert in a Minor Key. They shouldn't promise so many sequels if they can't deliver them.
Unread 07-06-2022   #30
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

I have confidence in the team... I'm just worried we're too small of a market. Irony and pun intended.
Unread 07-07-2022   #31
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Squeak!