free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - Page 160 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-16-2022   #1909
djangosp150
Process Fan

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

https://bloody-disgusting.com/tv/369...eries-trailer/

peacock series with werewolf sisters. looks like poof tf's but you never know what will be in store. There might be some partial transformations.
djangosp150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2022   #1910
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Thanks for sharing that.

I decided to start a Peacock subscription just to binge that series the other night. I ended legitimately enjoying it despite the lack of onscreen transformation. Our werewolf lady was pretty attractive, especially enjoyed the scene at the end of episode 1, with her rushing home and stripping down to her underwear in a panic, very nice legs and a cute ass she's got. That scene actually reminds me of one your early tf stories where the woman has to likewise rush home after a date to transform at home, even sharing the detail of her fumbling with her keys at the front door. I'd almost think the writers of the series drew inspiration from reading stories from our community.

I hope it gets renewed for another season, and they allocate more funds to their effects budget so we can see some onscreen tf action.
Yeah I totally agree, the series was so evocative of the fantasy that it did a lot for me despite never directly showing her transforming! I too ended up liking it pretty well despite its shortcomings and I think it did a really fun job of delivering on a romance with a werewolf. The scene with her rushing home is the other one I intend to rip (eventually, had some delays) and I definitely got a lot out of that one, too. Hoping against hope that the project continues, but happy for what we got even if it's a little thin.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2022   #1911
STRATTON
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by trc071880 View Post
https://www.vgtv.no/video/231330/den...l-share-button

this shows parts of the transformation..whether this is all we will get who knows but i thought this definitely worth posting.
That is amazing! Hopefully at some point we will be able to see the full tf.
STRATTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2022   #1912
wolfgirl
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursebearer View Post
So I've been watching some of it and there were a few scenes in it that I personally found pretty tantalizing despite there being no actual process. Stuff like the actress briefly clutching herself to crunching sounds, groaning, etc. If I get some free time (just starting a new job) I may clip these out to share them assuming there's any interest. I know for a lot of people it's not enough, and for me it's really scraping the bottom of the barrel, but I got some enjoyment out of it and would be interested in sharing if anyone else would feel the same.
So I finally watched the whole thing and it was very interesting. The first episode with her running home was great, building the suspense of why. The second with her carrying a chicken and goat while he's just trying to get his keys was perfect. The beginning of the third episode when she explained it all hit home from the many movie and stories I've read. It was really well done, even with the short 20+ minute episodes.

Additionally, I'm not sure if it was noticed, but in the opening credits of the show starting at episode 2, usually 2-3 min in, they show some transformation blips. I was encouraged episode 2 showing fur, episode 3 showing fangs coming in, and episode 4 fangs and nails.

I really hope we get a season 2!
wolfgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2022   #1913
ivan11422
Process Disciple

I saw the whole series too. I found it to be well done. Obviously, tf-fans weren’t in mind when they wrote the show. It had its moments and at time it felt like they read some werewolf stories on FA and DA.

I really liked the final werewolf design and glad it didn’t look or feel like it was CG. They did a good job of mixing the human and wolf anatomy. Didn’t mind that she didn’t have a tail. I’m surprised there isn’t much fan art love for Mary.
ivan11422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2022   #1914
Jake
Frequent Poster

Any pics you can give of it?
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2022   #1915
bro4man
Process Fan

https://youtu.be/vV_twixPypg

This video was originally posted on the male transformation blog https://maletf.blogspot.com/2022/01/...ewolf.html?m=1 the show's first male character transforming into werewolf but later in the video he bite a female character and she transformed into werewolf full process on both characters!
bro4man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2022   #1916
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
Any pics you can give of it?
http://www.process-productions.com/f...postcount=1895

Quote:
I saw the whole series too. I found it to be well done. Obviously, tf-fans weren’t in mind when they wrote the show. It had its moments and at time it felt like they read some werewolf stories on FA and DA.
I've mentioned my appreciation for the look of the wolf earlier in the thread, but as far as the show itself, my disappointment with it is this: I'm a horror fan. I wouldn't give the average romantic drama the time of day; it's just not my thing. When someone tries to marry two genres together, especially two very disparate genres, such as horror and romantic drama, there has to be enough of a balance to draw fans of both. At least, that's what the aim should be. This show flat out didn't accomplish that, in my opinion, outside of the two moments in episodes 2 and 6. Yes, they played with the "I have to leave NOW!" element once or twice, but there were never really any truly engaging moments if you were drawn to this as a horror fan, until the very end of the series.

If the show were to be picked up going forward, that's what I would like to see more of. Mary having to deal with her condition, and the danger it brings to her loved ones, rather than always being able to conveniently run a marathon to get away from everyone.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2022   #1917
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillerboy View Post
http://www.process-productions.com/f...postcount=1895

I've mentioned my appreciation for the look of the wolf earlier in the thread, but as far as the show itself, my disappointment with it is this: I'm a horror fan. I wouldn't give the average romantic drama the time of day; it's just not my thing. When someone tries to marry two genres together, especially two very disparate genres, such as horror and romantic drama, there has to be enough of a balance to draw fans of both. At least, that's what the aim should be. This show flat out didn't accomplish that, in my opinion, outside of the two moments in episodes 2 and 6. Yes, they played with the "I have to leave NOW!" element once or twice, but there were never really any truly engaging moments if you were drawn to this as a horror fan, until the very end of the series.

If the show were to be picked up going forward, that's what I would like to see more of. Mary having to deal with her condition, and the danger it brings to her loved ones, rather than always being able to conveniently run a marathon to get away from everyone.
Fully agree with that. I have the same problem and it is crystal clear that drama and romance sell better than horror in mainstream so horror fans are not usually considered as targets for these productions.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2022   #1918
Wolfman29
Leecher

anyone here anything about that werewolf film vikingulven
Wolfman29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2022   #1919
lowes96
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfman29 View Post
anyone here anything about that werewolf film vikingulven
Yeah I was wondering same also
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2022   #1920
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowes96 View Post
Yeah I was wondering same also
The director announced a month ago that the film was getting delayed again. This time until November 18 2022

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZDDJ89qqVc/
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote