free hit counters
Missa - SheHulk/muscle - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth > Muscle Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-10-2014   #13
missa
Producer

Re: Missa - SheHulk/muscle

Yes, Volfy, THERE IS! It's just not visible (will I give "the goods" away if I talk more about it?). Futa is a small part of the second video within the clip.
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2014   #14
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Cool Re: Missa - SheHulk/muscle

Ms. dear sweet Missa,

Here's some chuckle material for passing the time. We all know what can happen with sites like C4S if the download is interrupted for a long period of time after purchase, or maybe even having to harangue customer service to get the allotted download back.

Earlier this evening I started the download say, around 8:30pm-ish, thinking full well that by 11pm it would be done. Enter a series of thunderstorms that rolled through this area. With about 20-22 minutes left to go and over 500MB of the file downloaded, I noticed out of the window that the storm lightning was increasing -- not decreasing as I just thought and figured the storms all passed.

I briskly walk downstairs and was just about to go outside and watch when everything went dark. Damn power -- and CABLE -- went out. Power came back on about ten minutes later, but the cable stayed out for over two hours. Thankfully, I am moments away from successfully downloading your new clip.

Lesson learned? Help invent a way for wi-fi to never go offline. ^_^
Which will never happen. Lol.

And if there is any obvious futa in the clip, I will do some handy work editing to cut it out. ^_*

Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2014   #15
missa
Producer

Phew! I am soo glad you finished your download. If there is every a problem, always remember that c4s has 24 hour help. They're fucking amazing like that. I loooove to watch a clip or movie when it's storming. I'll open all my drapes and let the sound and mood enhance the scene. Lovely!
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2014   #16
Crowley
Leecher

Loved the video though not big on the futa part. Def worth the $. Any thoughts on doing a BE/FMG clip sans futa?
Crowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2014   #17
magnus knight
Magnus Knight

Thought the clip was very good for a first attempt. As for the futa... that's a personal fetish that either you like or don't. As long as it's not the main focus of the hulk out it's ok to add a short bit at the very end as far as I'm concerned.

The thing that I found just a little off was in the first part she had heels on, and they didn't burst and her stockings could have run and ripped more, actually that goes for both parts. Especially in the second part where we see a short morph of her feet expanding, but why no green toes popping out of the stocking's fronts. With those dark stockings it would have been nice to see them run with green skin behind them as a lovely contrast.

I also would like shoe bursting, but that's just me.

As a whole thought I felt the acting was decent, and the rest of the effects good. Nice green coloring as well. Though as a note her eyes turn green or white in the comics, not red. Just a small FYI there.

I look forward to your next attempt Missa. Keep up the great clips.

The story is the moment. The turn on is imagination.

I create the story. I control the imagination. I am the Knight.

...the grOwth is out there.

http://mzxknight.deviantart.com/gallery/?

http://chat.deviantart.com/chat/FemaleTFthreadshred
magnus knight is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
futa, muscle, shehulk, transformation