free hit counters
Long Lost Story - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-12-2018   #1
clovis
Frequent Poster

Long Lost Story

So, I wrote another BE story right after "Playing With a Full Deck." Got all the way to the editing stage and one day... it was gone. Don't know what happened, but it was gone forever. A while later I began to rewrite it, but between being busy, and some other stories coming out that had similar settings I let it lay.
I had honestly forgotten all about it until today when I accidentally clicked on the file. There was a lot more done than I remembered, and frankly, I like it. While the basic concept isn't original, it goes places that I think are unique and has some really interesting character dynamics.
As I've been doing with my ongoing story "Take It All In," I'd like to parse it out instead of plopping down the complete piece. I realize this is probably frustrating as a reader, but I do think this will eventually motivate me to finish (with a final polished version edited afterward.) I can't say anything for how often it will appear, but feel free to prod me on it.
Anyway, here's a quick taste:

VALEDICTORIAN

“Aggie and Olive’s room, this is Aggie speaking.”

"Hello Agatha."

“..."

"This is your mother."

"Yes Mother, of course- I recognize the sound of your voice- long though it's been since I've heard it.”

"Well, don't let's get snippy. It's only been a few months."

"A semester."

"Yes, and I just wanted to see how you were faring at my old Alma Mater.”

“Faring? Oh, I am certainly paying my fare. I can’t believe you forced me to come here.”

“That was the deal. We let you go to Yale…"

“It was Harvard."

“And that M.I… A?"

“T! Mom, it was MIT.”

“Yes, yes… we let you do your nerdy thing, but those schools didn’t give you what you really need.”

“Mom, this place is… weird. Everyone here treats me like a kid. Worse of all, here I kinda feel like one.”

"Well you've always been on the small side honey. But you're getting good grades I'm sure."

"Oh, these classes are a joke.”

"Well, we can expect big things from you then."

"Um, sure… whatever. Okay, well I guess I'll be seeing you at Christmas then."

"Oh, didn't we tell you. We're going back to Courchevel with the Howells."

“But I hate skiing."

“And that's why we didn't buy you a ticket. Are you sure we didn't discuss it? Anyway, I don't think we want to cram so many into their little cabin. I went to school with Mrs. Howell, you know. And I shouldn't have to tell you that we alumni enjoy our space."

"I'm pretty sure that "cabin" you’re speaking of is the finest most spacious chalet in the country, but fine, I'll stick around the dorm I guess."

“I'm sure it will be a blast, hanging around with the other girls."

"Yeah... sure. Have fun. Love you.”

“And you.”

*Click*

Last edited by clovis; 03-26-2020 at 11:53 AM. Reason: minor edits
clovis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2018   #2
calibretto
Process Fan

Re: Long Lost Story

Oh SNAP! You know I'm one of your biggest fans. I can't wait to read this story!
calibretto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2018   #3
clovis
Frequent Poster

Thanks!
Also, I know I promised you something as well. Someday I hope to get to it. I also have some comic scripts that need finishing (the formatting now required for the BEStoryClub seems a nuisance, but I have two sequels figured out.)
Unread 12-11-2018   #4
calibretto
Process Fan

Man, you don't owe me anything! I'm just excited at any sort of new content you produce.
Unread 12-26-2018   #5
clovis
Frequent Poster

That evening, at precisely 3:59 A.M. Aggie awoke. No alarm sounded, and with her clock being digital there wasn’t even a tick to mark the time. By now this was done simply out of habit. Rolling over and cracking her eyes open ever so slightly, Aggie peered across the darkened room in anticipation of what was to come.

Under the pale green glow of their alarm clocks Aggie studied the insane topography of her slumbering roommate. As always, her main focus was drawn to where that horizontal body took a distinctly vertical turn.

There was little Aggie wasn’t able to wrap her genius mind around, but much like that faded Strawberry Shortcake bedsheet, it came up short when trying to cover those massive hills. Four months in, and she just couldn’t get over her roommate’s brain-breakingly big bosom. Highly illogical, grossly impractical- Aggie marveled at how those perfectly rounded peaks soared high above the girl’s cute ski-slope nose and well beyond the laws of gravity.

Her squinting eyes went wide as Aggie watched those astounding mounds rise and swell dramatically from a big waking breath.

Last edited by clovis; 03-27-2020 at 07:28 AM. Reason: minor edits
Unread 12-27-2018   #6
calibretto
Process Fan

Unread 01-01-2019   #7
clovis
Frequent Poster

At precisely 4:00 A.M. Olive awoke. Even in the dark, the view that greeted her sleepy eyes made her smile. Likewise, she took satisfying comfort in how the weight of what made up that view pressed her deep into her dormitory mattress. But deeper still, something else lay buried- a feeling of shame and the impetus for her early rising.

Olive had found this odd hour the best suited for covert activities- one too late for the night owls, and too early for the early birds. Sighing out a long breath, she watched her great chest fall slightly before commencing with what was always the first of many attempts to get herself out of bed.

Olive was a pro at keeping herself quiet despite the exertions required to maneuver herself out from under all that wonderful weight. Sadly, her bed frame was not so considerate, and it creaked and moaned in opposition as she finally got to her feet.

Once upright, Olive gave her enormous sleep shirt a tug. Her prodigious front caused the oversized garment’s hem to fall at so dramatic an angle that her unmentionables were at risk of getting a mention.

In the dark Olive then went about silently collecting her things. As she made her way to the door she let out another long breath. Though Olive wore a bra at all times, even bound, her expansive chest was apt to rub against the doorframe. Quiet as a mouse, she slipped out unaware her nocturnal rituals were being observed with equal parts wonder and confusion by her roommate Aggie.

Last edited by clovis; 03-28-2020 at 07:06 AM. Reason: minor edits
Unread 01-01-2019   #8
calibretto
Process Fan

I can't wait to see where this is headed.
Unread 01-01-2019   #9
clovis
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by calibretto View Post

I can't wait to see where this is headed.
I noticed by doling it out in these little bits gives the beginning an air of mystery. I'm curious what you think is going on. The truth of it will become obvious soon.

Also, thanks for reading!
Unread 01-02-2019   #10
calibretto
Process Fan

My first guess is these nightly rituals have something to do w/ her chest. I can only guess that she's doing something nightly to fuel growth, but I could be completely wrong.
Unread 01-13-2019   #12
clovis
Frequent Poster

Olive had learned it best to carry her shower shoes as their tell-tale flip-flopping sounded surprisingly loud in the otherwise abandoned hall. Bare-footed, she proceeded gingerly with petite little steps. But no matter how slight her stride or poised her walk, nothing could stop Olive’s mighty chest from bouncing and wiggling, shaking, quaking, and shuddering about.

Thankfully, for all its tectonic splendor, her bosom did so quietly. In her head, Olive couldn’t help but imagine those tumultuous movements as fully orchestrated with cartoonish tubas and bass drums. She found herself stifling a giggle, for the thought filled her with such silly glee.

The door to the bathroom was of a more accommodating width, and every time Olive passed through its spaciousness, she couldn’t help but pause to gage the distance she had left to span.

Once certain she had the facility all to herself, Olive bypassed the sinks and toilets and headed around to the showers. Skipping the standard options, she went instead to what were known as the “senior” stalls due to their more generous dimensions.

Everything being routine, Olive swiftly had her toiletries arranged, towel hung, and clothes both old and new laid out. This left only one final task. To remove her bra, Olive first squatted down and let most of its weight transfer across her thighs. She loved the feeling of those massive cups spilling over the sides of her legs and on down to her knees. By design, the huge brassiere revealed very little flesh, but what cleavage there was bulged up nearly to Olive’s chin in this position. As she undid the many clasps, Olive gave one more look and listen to make absolutely certain she was alone.

With the unlatching of the final clasp it was as if the weight of the world had left Olive’s shoulders.

In truth, it was the weight of two.

Olive stared at the two jiggling orbs still nestled in their respective cups, no longer held to her body. Each false mammary was bigger than her own head, and far-far bigger than her own breasts. Olive’s eyes lingered on the fraud that filled her lap before she grabbed the straps and took the one action she could never manage quietly.

“Hrrrrmmmmph!”

Olive’s slender arms trembled feebly as it took every bit of her strength to haul that great load up and onto a hook. That hook, meant only for a towel or robe, strained from the weight as did the wall of the stall which bowed noticeably.

Before stepping into the shower, Olive paused. Reaching out, she ran her hands affectionately across the generous swells of her creation. Cupping the cups, she felt the satisfying weight that engulfed her palms. An audible sigh escaped her and Olive closed the curtain and began a long and much needed hot shower.

Aside from lathering and rinsing, it was Olive’s sore shoulders and aching back that were given the most attention. Massaging away her pains, Olive nearly dozed off as she was lulled by the calm and quiet.

While the water remained steamy hot, a chill suddenly shot through Olive’s body as she heard the sound of the bathroom door being swung open.

Last edited by clovis; 03-29-2020 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Minor edits

Tags
breast expansion, female