free hit counters
Three Steps to Trouble (requested wg fiction) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-22-2007   #1
vadrake
Lurker

Three Steps to Trouble (requested wg fiction)

This is the first part of a fiction story requested by shadow. This part of the story does not contain any wg, but rest assured, it will come.

When you call yourselves best friends forever, fate tends to have a sadistic determination to test it. Sometimes the silly little force goes a little overboard, and such is often how rivals come to form. Let us step back about 15 years.

Kindergarden is the only place you would expect a cat girl and bunny girl to start a friendship, as once they are older, cat girls tend to be quick of claw, and bunny girls fast to flee. Starlet Legawhom was said bunny girl, and fitting in was not something she did well. All too commonly, many of the bigger anthonians such as dogs and wolves would take turns chasing her off the blacktop and let her trip into the muddy grass surriounding their playground area.

That changed one day, and a lightning strike could not have been more forceful, nor direct. Hunter Hyara Jr., a jackel girl so manly she was named after her father at birth, was taking her turn in the daily ritual, when the stangest thing happened. As she sprinted towards Starlet, something drove her way offcourse, and she found herself in the mud. When Hunter came to her senses and tried to locate something, but all she found was this little patch of yellowish fur attached to her side. All of a sudden, it moved, pulling out a nice chunk of Hunter's cream brown fur with it. The little tupe walked over to starlet, spit the fur out, and began to speak.

"Boy are they bullies."

Starlet was obviously confused. Two arms extend out of the wig and pull back a lorge bit of fur, revealing a tiny, skinny catgirl, who might actually have been smaller than Starlet. She ties hur extra fur back into a large hairpeice and stands back up on her two hind legs, as is more common for anthropians.

"Names Kayt."

Starlet still looked on in awe.

"Well, aren't you gonna talk, or are we gonna sit here all say waiting for Ms. Mustache over there to break us up?"

Starlet finally broke her silence. "M-my names Star...."

Her introduction was cut short when Hunter jumped down behind Kayt. "Your dead you little brat, you hear me! Dead!" Hunter jumps at the two, only to have them bolt out from under her.

All three speed across the blacktop, Kayt having no trouble keeping her distance, but Star begins to fall back. "No wonder they always get to control the chase; your hair is all wrong." Kayt licks her paw and smooths some patches on Stars back and ears. Star disappears in a flash of pink. "See, told ya!"

Kayt does some more quick dodging, but trips as she tries to make a turn. Jackel lommed over her like she shadow of death itself.

"No one bites me and gets away with it!" Jackel jumped as a wounded kayt, whose picked up in a pink flash, leaving the behemoth bully to plunge straight into the mud, her cream fur blending with the mud to create a... well... cream.

The recesss bell rings, and the two new friends gossip all the way back in.

Skip back to present day.....

Starlet had no reason why she suddenly remembered Kayt as she walked towards the dance collages doors. Through she had left that school in the middle of fifth grade when her parents breakup forced her to move to another state with her mom, there were still far too many familiar faces to be purely a conincidence. It seemed almost everyone at Angerox Mary elementary was going here.

But there was no time to dwell on such a small detail, she was late, and her puffed up fur wouldn't like the wind if she broke into a sprint. She found her way to building F, where she met her dance class standing in the hall. Surely the instructor was also late, and Starlet felt she was in the clear.

Enter Lady Poodalia, a woman with her nose turned so high into the air, she has to carry an unbrella to assure herself a pideon won't poop down it. The students fell into a pair of straight lines, and Lady Poodalia walked through the middle, handing out cliche insults as she walked down.

"Too big. Too tall. Too small. Too hairy. Not enough hair. You are all so revolting; is there not one normal creature in this entire class?"

For the first time in her life Starlet stepped forward. "Lady Poodalia...."

The royal pain turns around with a mighty curiousity. "Hmmm? Ahhh, yes, Miss Starlet Legawhom, the one student I was actually looking forward too. Your transcripts and references are perfect, and I even had your mother as a student, finest bunny I ever taught." She turns back to the rest of the class. "You are all dismis...."

"Wait... Miss.... Poodallama...."

A stampede could not have come down the marble halls any louder. Starlet felt in her heart the same thing Lady Poodalia dreaded in her eyes. Kayt Whechinball was here.

Last edited by vadrake; 08-22-2007 at 06:19 AM.
vadrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2007   #2
shadow

Nice start, man, I can't wait to see more.

I just have to ask about a couple of the last names.
Legawhom? Leg-a-whom?
Wechinball? We-chin-ball? What's a chin-ball? is it like a Chinese pin-ball?

Ms. Mustache?
What is she, a walrus?
Unread 08-22-2007   #3
vadrake
Lurker

Its actually pronounced Wek-in-bael. The last name shave no sufnificance, though some will get cliche, it just gives you a better sense of involvement with the characters.

Ms. mustache was a crack at Hunter looking like a man.
vadrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2007   #4
shadow

Ah...