free hit counters
The Cleavage Accounts - Page 13 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-25-2019   #145
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Re: The Cleavage Accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by calibretto View Post
I concur - I am loving About Marlin! I am curious to see how Marlin's jealously plays out...
Thank you. I am glad you liked it.

I've heard redheads can get pretty angry when riled up.
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2019   #146
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N8KNZZM

Dr. Loretta Craine is a brilliant bioengineer working in a secure lab. She has been given the task to unlock the curious and unknown potential of a mysterious substance. Her handsome and hunky lab assistant, Henry is hoping to win the affections of his tall, studious boss but has so far been unsuccessful as she has graciously rebuffed his advances. When Dr. Craine comes face to face with her true feelings by way of her jealousy of him moving on, she rushes to make amends by trying to make changes to her appearance.

The experiment goes awry and produces unforeseen results when Dr. Craine's body starts to shrink. Her libido ramps up with every inch she loses and there is no end in sight.

This is a shrinking tale which contains BE, age regression, beautification, bimbofication, PE, AE and MF & MFF intercourse.

Unread 02-06-2019   #147
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Ran a little late this week, but I just uploaded my next book. Amazon will probably chew on it all night, so I don't expect it to go live until maybe mid afternoon tomorrow. I will try to get back on track next week for my usual Tue/Wed release time.
Unread 02-07-2019   #148
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NGH7TZ9

Andraya is a struggling public defender looking to make a name for herself and advance her career. A strange case brings her together with a unique individual with mysterious power. Her client gives her the ability to be rewarded for her altruistic deeds and victories in the courtroom by maximizing her body's voluptuous curves and increasing her bust line.

This is an erotic tale that contains breast expansion, weight gain, magic and MF and FF intercourse.

Unread 02-13-2019   #149
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NPK6QC7

The eclectic team of busty heroines return in this 5th chapter.

Camila and Elena explore the depths of their relationship and discover both dangerous and amazing properties about their bodies.

Cassandra takes Camila on a recruiting trip where they meet two new potential candidates for the team. Will they both come on board? Are they suitable for the job? Do they have what it takes to be tier one field operatives?

Last edited by JJStrebas; 02-13-2019 at 05:59 AM.
Unread 02-22-2019   #150
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NY9C6M6

Lyla would give anything to be a professional cheerleader for the USAFL Paladin Sunbirds. She has the moves, she knows the routines and she is in great shape. However, her hopes are crushed at a try out when she is told that she isn't quite what they are "looking for." Lyla is heartbroken and believes if only her body had more in just the right places, she would be accepted.

A close friend introduces her to a man that promises a solution. A mysterious substance that allows her to "fix" her deficiencies and improve her appearance, but an "accident" uses up her meager supply by over-saturating one part of her body. Now Lyla must learn to deal with and control the growth and expansion that follows her around where ever she goes.

This is an erotic tale featuring posterior expansion, BE, bimbofication and MF intercourse.

Unread 02-26-2019   #151
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07P9TP5R5

Latasha and Michael discuss the offer they have been given and he decides they will have no part of it and intends to give the money back. He is intrigued by the odd and miraculous changes his wife has experienced but isn't willing to accept the truth. They immediately head over to Yulie's and Calysta's home. The mysterious women make another pitch and the couple decide they will take the plunge. Both soon realize they are in for far more, and far bigger things than they bargained for.

Unread 02-28-2019   #152
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PBD1PZW

The entire 3 story set of A Little Getaway.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 03-04-2020 at 11:02 AM. Reason: No longer available on SW
Unread 03-05-2019   #153
JJStrebas
BE Writer

I'll have a new chapter of Endowment Resort up later, but in the meantime...

The entire 3 story set of Heavy Expectations in one discounted box set.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PGJRDR6

Last edited by JJStrebas; 03-05-2019 at 10:42 AM.
Unread 03-05-2019   #154
calibretto
Process Fan

I am very much looking forward to the next entry of Endowment Resort!

Any ETA on the next entries of About Marlin, Bosom Destiny, or Supermarket Restocked? Those are my fav so far .

Also, do you plan to revisit The Familiar at some point? I quite enjoyed that story as well.
calibretto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2019   #155
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by calibretto View Post
I am very much looking forward to the next entry of Endowment Resort!
Thank you.

I posted it late last night before I went to bed, so hopefully it will go live within a few hours.

Quote:
Any ETA on the next entries of About Marlin, Bosom Destiny, or Supermarket Restocked? Those are my fav so far .
As a matter of fact I had planned on working on About Marlin this week, and then The Supermarket Restocked for next week. I realize that it has been a long time since I worked on either ER or TSR but I felt it best to sit them aside for a while so I wouldn't get burned out on them. Bosom Destiny's turn is getting close too.

Quote:
Also, do you plan to revisit The Familiar at some point? I quite enjoyed that story as well.
For right now, Arlo's and Lillian's adventures continue as they are a part of Cleavage LLP. But I realize they are not the focus of that series and because it has such a big cast, they have only been featured once in Vol. 2. I have thought about changing the format of that series up so that the older characters themselves get the focus so as soon as Camila's story arc is done, I will consider a The Familiar themed installment.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 03-06-2019 at 06:46 AM.
Unread 03-06-2019   #156
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PHSXFWL

The contestants are allowed a day off to catch their breath and indulge in the resort's facilities and the island's natural beauty. But will the beautiful beaches, pools, spas and hunky attendants be enough to hold their attention? Of course not! The women are all about checking up on each other, comparing their "winnings" and seeing how they match up in the battle of ever-growing bust lines. The sizes are reaching epic proportions and yet, the ultimate goal of fitting into Lillian's bra still seems like a goal out of reach. But no one is giving up!